• Professional bowling is not worth watching

Professional bowling is not worth watching. Although fun to play, it is boring to watch. The players are skilled, and frequently either make a strike or a spare, creating little drama. Unless you are a bowler, you will be bored by the technical aspects of the game, such as feet position.

Unless one tires of watching grass grow then they should consider watching bowling. Bowling may very well be the most boring sport on the planet. It is only worth watching if you have a case of beer and other mind numbing narcotics to get you through 10 frames of sheer agony.

• No, professional bowling is not worth watching.

No, professional bowling is not worth watching because there are so many other sports on television. Why sit through a bowling match when there are actual athletes competing at the highest level. Bowling can be played with a beer in your hand; therefore, it does not deserve too much air time.

• No it is not

No, professional bowling is not worth watching, I imagine it is as worth watching as be an observer of grass growing, But in contrast, darts i feel is not entertaining either in the slightest, so some viewers may find professional bowling exhilerating. I am not a sports fan, so this is probably the wrong question for me.