• Racial profiling is absurd

Racial profiling targets one only because of one's race. One's skin color has not to do with their inner personality and especially not with their ability to be a "criminal". You have not to be African American or Hispanic to commit such a harsh crime. It could be ANYONE you coexist with. We are all human and full of flaws. We are all human and able to sin. We are all human and have the possibility of being judged. We are all human and should be treated as so.

• It is a bad thing to do

It is against the 14th amendment of the great nation of the US of A.
    Oh say can you seeeeee, by the dawns early light, what so proudly be hail by the twighlights last gleaming, and the rockets red glare, the bombs bursting in air, gave proof through the night that our flag was still

• It is horrible

Racial profiling is a sick thing to do. People shouldn't be able to judge others on their skin color or how they look. They can't even change that! Its just a reflection of their pigment. Police are just being violent and unjust to those of color and its not fair. Everyone is equal and should be treated that way. Its not right to treat them wrongly for how their skin looks because inside, its all the same; black, white or Hispanic. It doesn't matter how you look, you have to be equal to everyone.

• We are all equal. Equal rights and obligations for all.

There are good and bad people in all races. Crimes are committed at all levels. In poor areas, corporatinns, rich neighborhoods and even at government level. We aree mostly informed about gangs or street crimes committed by blacks / hispanics.
    We just don't hear often about the cases of "35 year old white males arrested due to severe domestic violence crimes"
    The rich CEO who somehow stole money from a lot of people."
    "The white senators who buy illegal drugs."

• Yes, with out a doubt!

Racial profiling is wrong with out a doubt. To profile another human being because of his or her race or ethnicity to momentarily make the jobs of airline personnel, federal law enforcement, and local police easier. Making racial profiling a norm in modern society will only bring about a storm of rebellion and hate crimes.

• Frank frank frank

Frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank frank

• Frank frank frank

• Profiling is indeed wrong.

PROFILING IS WRONG! It's not fair for you to judge a person or a group of people by their race, hair style, what they wear, or how they talk BECAUSE OF ONE PERSON. NOT EVERYONE WITHIN A RACE IS BAD. YOU HAVE TO LOVE EVERYONE IN ORDER TO MAKE IT IN LIFE!! STOP DISCRIMINATING BECAUSE IT'S WRONG AND IT MAKES YOU LOOK STUPID. WE ARE ALL PEOPLE, ALL OF GOD'S CHILDREN, ALL THE SAME.... JUST DIFFERENT COLORS THAT'S THE ONLY DIFFERENCE! STATISTICS MEAN NOTHING WHEN IT COMES TO RACE BECAUSE EVERYONE ISN'T THE SAME!

• Why, of course.

NO ONE, African American, Hispanic, Muslim, etc. should EVER be profiled. It makes people as a community see the police in a different light. This isn't just one race, it's all minorities and in my opinion it needs to stop. No matter what race you are you should feel safe walking around your country because you are FREE.

• Fuck all racial profiling!

Racial profiling is unfair. People should be punished harsher maybe if they are an adult instead of a juvenile not because of skin color. Besides if everyone were to be the same skin color people would be more prejudice about other things about people. This is America all racial discrimination needs to stop!

• There is nothing wrong

Racial profiling is merely stating how they look and nothing more. When someone says you see that black guy there it's not meant to be offensive but just to point out the appearance of one person. In other words racial profiling is a useful tool to find someone not wrong.

• No Its right

At a local high school,BLACK teacher named Mr Patterson is a racist black person who segregates all his white students discriminates because they are not white. He believes that the world should be covered in the black plague AKA black people. This black lives matter bullshit is getting out of hand
    Sincerely Kid Dynamite

• No, IT'S NOT WRONG!

It is proven that some ethnicities do have a higher crime rate ( I will not mention which ) and it is not wrong to have a suspicion that her or she might be doing something illegal. Some countries are full of many terrorist organizations, and you are not harming anyone if you target someone. It is just an analysis of logic and judgement.

• Hv jh;jk kjhkj

Cause fuck them a a a a a aa a vn n n n nn n j j kj b b bb b b bn b b b b b b nbmb bbnbk fgf gfjg oi b b ,b b b gj jg g g khg g g hk v

• Not wrong at all

Racial profiling is not wrong at all. Blacks and Hispanics in California have higher crime rates than Whites. It is not wrong and who ever thinks it is wrong, is then wrong and ignorant himself. I i i i i i i i i i i i i i i

• No Its right

Sincerely Kid Dynamite

• It has nothing to do with being racist, nothing to do with skin color

Being racist and racial profiling are 2 different things. Being racist is judging someone by their skin color, racial profiling has to do with facts. If you're racist, you're not racial profiling. And if you're racial profiling, you're not being racist. Racial profiling is literally facts upon a certain race. Facts are facts.

• It is needed

We need any reason to be able to get ahead and convict criminals and if that takes racial profiling to catch and convict these people than it should be aloud. I am not saying it is good or the right thing to do, but there is no clear alternative when looking for a criminal

• I'd Rather Be Safe

Racial profiling may be unconstitutional but there are many other rights we have that have been restricted over time as the United States has become more developed. We don't even really have freedom of speech anymore and even for the things we are allowed to state we still take the risk of getting verbally or physically abused by people with differing opinions. I don't mind giving up my right of "unequally" being protected because in all honesty I'd rather be safe than sorry. It's just a stop and frisk. They aren't going to kill you and unless you have something to hide you shouldn't care about being racially profiled. I am always checked at the airport but again I have nothing to hide and as long as it keeps me safe then I could care less.

• Racial Profiling is necessary at times

Look, I live in an area with a lot of crime, and I tend to stay away from areas with a lot of shady characters. These are usually groups of black men. I am not saying that they are all bad, because we all know that is not true. But, I have known a lot of friends who were black, and I could not hang out with them, because they were just dangerous, and always looking to get into some kind of trouble. I say, if you are not doing anything wrong, do not get offended if the police pull you over, because they are just doing their job. They are only going from experience. Instead of complaining, start mentoring your youth, so that they do not present your race as one that makes trouble.

DrKaboom44 says2016-12-01T13:16:20.430
I feel like racial profiling is wrong. However, statistically if African Americans are twelve percent (12%) of the U.S. population and the crime rate is almost as much if not higher then other races, then police officers should be more attentive in areas reported to have criminals or where crimes take place.