• If it happened, it's human nature.

Evil did not come from the devil. There was no chicken, there is no egg. Racism came from somewhere deep within the human spirit. There are no anomalies, no one-off freak incidents - only potential futures. It's not insurmountable by any means, but it is a never-ending battle. If we are to become more than human, we must continue to wield the power of nurture over the baser aspects of our nature.

• Harambe Harambe Harambe

Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe Harambe

• Harambe Harambe Harambe

• Humans levitate to the familiar

By nature, the familiar is more attractive than the uncertainty of the unknown, be it culture, language, religious practice, food, morals, values, or any other social interchange between people groups, people like what they know, not keen on too much change, and are suspicious of new comers with different ways, western tribalism, if you like.....Accepting of others happens over time, but usually it's the next generation who have grown up together that will integrate more.

• Racism is definitely a part of human nature

Without doubt,racism plays a leading role in human nature. Like it or not, it has been a part of our make up since the dawn of human evolution. Racism is not a subject we can intellectualise our way past. The way that people from different racial and ethnic backgrounds react to one another is nearly always visceral. We can talk until we are blue in the face about how wonderful it would be if skin colour was excluded from the argument, unfortunately this will never happen because our visceral reactions will win every time. Its a fact of life that people from different racial backgrounds will stick together when they find themselves in a multicultural environment. Its also a fact of life that communities will react badly when immigration is forced upon them. Politicians and the leftist elite would have you believe that both sides of the divide are wrong or more commonly, "racist", for wanting nothing to do with it. They want you to feel guilty and suffer in silence as they convince you that your a bad person because you are not comfortable. These feelings are as natural as evolution itself, survival instincts of old. Dislike of the unlike has served the human race well through the years and to throw it aside would result in pandemonium. If you are unsure just take a look at the American experiment, you will find little harmony. People in the states still refer to themselves as Irish and Italian and polish despite the fact that most of them have never been to their mother country. People will always strive to remain separated, no matter how much we talk there wont be any change. Its time to throw away the guilt and live our separate racial existences, trying to buck our natural feelings has proved to be a waste of time

• Kill yourself nerds

I am god the one and only. You shall bow down and obey me
    you shall follow me or be destroyed
    XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD ⊂(▀¯▀⊂) ⊂(▀¯▀⊂) ⊂(▀¯▀⊂) ⊂(▀¯▀⊂) ⊂(▀¯▀⊂) ⊂(▀¯▀⊂) ⊂(▀¯▀⊂) ⊂(▀¯▀⊂) ⊂(▀¯▀⊂) ⊂(▀¯▀⊂) ⊂(▀¯▀⊂) ⊂(▀¯▀⊂) (ノ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ︵┻┻ (ノ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ︵┻┻ heil hydra

• Kill yourself nerds

you shall follow me or be destroyed

• Yes, it is completely natural

When you have a small number of people committing an unproportional amount of crime you naturally tend to avoid those people, and the tell-tale sign is skin color. Stereotypes are around for a reason. To insist a person ignore the impulse of un-easiness in order to be politically and socially correct is devolution.

To those who say "we weren't born racist" I reply in that we weren't born to avoid snakes or other poisonous species. It is learned it a natural learning process.

• I wasn't racist until I worked with them

And then I realised how lazy a certain group of people were, or at least all of that group that I met. I choose not to work with them now. And, also, because I work hard, I'm the boss, so they will miss out on interviews or the job. They made me racist! If a higher percentage were harder working then I would be forced to make a judgement based on an individual. But discrimination saves time and money in the workplace and makes your team look better (other ethnicities have never laid about / refused to do jobs that they considered below them, lied all the time, or been so utterly lazy and stupid) conversely, with most other races, around 50% will be up to the job. Out of 20 guys I've worked with of this race, 0% qualify. Sorry, but some backgrounds are harder working, more intelligent, more honest, and generally better, cleaner people to have in the workplace. Outside the workplace maybe they make up for it - but all I saw of our guys was them going to the seediest hookers they could find and then trying to convince us to go to church. What's my colour? It doesn't matter, you racist :) - I'm not trying to change your views, just explaining why some people won't get the chances that society tells them they deserve.

• Racism is inevitable

We learn how to discriminate because of our racist society aand if we learn to discriminate by race we can also forget to. W e can stop discrimination if we raise our voices and fight for our right so by doing this we can make our world a better place to live in.

• Racism is inevitable

• Racism is inevitable

• Racism is inevitable

• Racism is inevitable

• Racism is inevitable

• Racism is inevitable

• No, Historically Speaking it is not.

Historically there have always been slaves. Rome and Greece are known to be built by slaves but have also been said to be ignorant to race. In Ancient Greece and Rome people of black or white skin could be either slave, citizen or royalty but this was not up to their skin colour but instead what family and where there were born. Most slaves were prisoners from war in these times. Even when Mediterraneans began exploring northern africa they did not automatically discriminate against the people for having darker skin colours. It was only when slave trade became a big part of the worlds economy and africans were sold to american countries that racism became a thing. Rights were taken away from blacks and they were soon no longer seen as people but rather animals. Though they fought for their rights this was not the end. It was only after world war 2 and the holocausts end in 1945 that racism was brought to peoples attention and the term was redefined

• No racism is not human nature

I do not believe that racism is human nature. For example, when babies are born they are born not being racist it is something that you learn from other people telling you in society. Most people are not racist and they are inclined to think in this way due to racist people telling them these ideas.

• Depends on the Definition of Racism

While I agree that in-group favoritism is natural, racism is not. Babies that grow up in a diverse environment show close to no signs of racism in brainwaves or behavior. Racism is a extension of stereotyping, which yes comes naturally, but whether it is negative or positive comes from the environment.