Is radical Islamic terrorism one of the greatest problems in the world today?

• Yes, I believe that radical Islamic terrorism is one of of the greatest problems in the world today.

Yes, I believe that radical Islamic terrorism is one of of the greatest problems in the world today because people are living in fear and are at risk of being killed. The Islamic State's message is resonating with a lot of displaced Muslims and these individuals are sacrificing their lives to murder innocent people.

• Radical Islamic terrorism is the greatest problem in the world today

Not only is radical Islamic terrorism one of the greatest problems in the world today, it can be argued that it is the greatest problem in the world today. We have seen how wide a net Islamic terrorist can cast and the chaos that it perpetrates upon all of us. No one is safe.

• Many innocent people killed

Though I am not sure I support the term 'radical Islamic terrorism' there is definitely a giant problem with terrorism. To assume that people are terrorists because of their Islamic faith is unfair. The Islamic faith does not teach such atrocities. However, terrorism in general is one of the greatest threats across the world today, due to the increasing violence and attacks.

• Radical Islamic terrorism a great threat

Radical Islamic terrorism is one of the world's greatest threats today. The group believes in violent means to achieve their goals, and they are extraordinarily patient, willing to wait centuries. A radical Islamic are willing to die for their cause, and kill others for expressing opposing ideas. This is a dangerous combination.