• Yes, RadioShack is still stuck i the 1980s

Yes, I do believe that RadioShack is still stuck in the 1980s. When it comes to a modern approach to the merchandise that they sell, they seem to fail at every turn. The inside of the store just feels completely outdated and lacking in many areas. If you walk into a Best Buy to contrast, the feeling is just one of a hip store, with employees who are knowledgeable about the products that they sell. I just don't get this feeling from RadioShack.

• I do believe their stuck in the 1980's

You know when the last time I head of radio shack? When I was about 12 years old and I was only born in 1994! RadioShack needs to upgrade to the new age and start being online friendly if they want anymore future sales! I honestly didn't even know they were still a business.

• Yes, it is

Yes, I feel like Radio Shacks are still suck in the 1980's. I havent even heard of a Radio Shack for a very long time because I think they ended up closing them all and making them the sources. Which is fine by me I really enjoy going to the Source.

• RadioShack Carries Up To Date Technology.

Raido Shack is not stuck in the 1980s, or any other time in the past. The accusations against it are not warranted. Many people might be put off by the name of the shop, since radios are hardly cutting edge technology. However, the store does not actually sell radios from the 80's.