Is Rainbow Road the best course on Mario Kart 64

Asked by: bvc
  • Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no no [po=ooool

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o o oo o o o o o o l o lh6yrg b b b b bb b b b b b b b b b b =][ b[- b'
    -pb0' ; bp0hfri[yvskpv p 0 000 n np 000 0 opi9 o9 0p o90-p ;0 p op o0 000pp000 0p 00p n n m m m m m mmmm mmmm mmm no im wierd

• Yes it is

Y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y yes it is

Posted by: bvc
  • Yoshi Valley is better

Yoshi Valley has a giant egg and different paths. It's such a clusterfuck you don't even know who's winning. It's the Mario Party of Mario Kart courses. You also fall off like every 5 seconds. Also it's Yoshi and Yoshi is a friend and a true patriot. It's just common sense.

• Nope NOPE .. NO

Falling off 24/7 .. How is that material for "the best course" I mean honestly everybody that has played this game raged quieted at at least one point in rainbow road in my opinion I rather prefer Mario curcit or something THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU FALL EVERY SLIGHT TURN UGH

• Hell fricking no

This is got to be the most endorsement of rage in a video game since Mario Party 64 and we all remember that.Let's get one thing out of the way first; I suck at Rainbow Road but that doesn't mean the track itself has to troll me and other poor unfortunate players like a bunch of puppets.Not don't hate me, I like Rainbow Road,it's just overrated and the most hardest track I've ever played especially when they give you boosters on those taffing curves and that can really mess up your position from 1 to 8 in a millesecond (*COUGH* Blue shell *COUGH*).

• Yoshi Valley is better

• One of the worst courses

I hated this course, it is dreadful. Firstly it is far too easy to win. Secondly it is boring as hell, with very little to do and lots of repetition. Thirdly because it is far too long it means if you do mess us terribly for half the race you can still recover and win. And finally it is frustrating when you go round a blind corner and get eaten by that thing in what can only be described as unavoidable circumstances.

• No it's not!

This is too long of a track to be the best. I think DS Waluigi Pinbal is the best because it is very very creative and it is just the right length. Waluigi Pinball is the Best. Rainbow Road 64 will never be the best in Mario Kart history. WALUIGI PINBALL!!!!!!!

• Nooooooooooooooooooooo no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no