• Eminem, Tupac, Biggie, Hopsin.

Eminem. Drake and Lil' Wayne are bad. Tupac, Eminem, Biggie, Hopsin. These are good ones. There are a lot of bad rappers out there ane thats what people think of when they hear the word rap. They need to realize that there are rappers with meaning in their lyrics. Not just drugs and money

• Rap music can be good.

This is subjective, but any form of music can be both good and bad. Someone could argue that not all aspects of rap are good for society, like the way that women are commonly demeaned, but not every rap song treats women badly and there are many good songs out there.

• Rap is Boring

I feel rap music is for people who can't carry a song in a bucket, they now use famous singers to stay employed by rapping with them, I feel it leads young teens to rebel against society and needs no real talent to perform, good music is better than Rap