• Reading is better Tv is worse

People should read books instead of getting headaches from tv books can help you learn you know there are more books then tv you know why because to read books then watching dull tv books are truthful
    And tv are liars they lie to people to buy books come on people say it with me READ BOOKS FOREVER THEN WATCHING DULL TV

• Tv is better than books

Tv gives you poor eyesight and gives you headache and don't
    Give you any information and help you learn anything anyways
    Reading can give you lots of information and facts books can help you
    Improve your fluency and you can use imagenation and imagen you are in another world happy books

• Why tv if you got books?

C'mon, reading has been here a long time ago, that's true, but it doesn't mean that TVS are better,just because it's technology, TVS destroy your eyesight anyways so why TVS? In books you can find the information faster, it's better than spending 5 hours looking through the channels, as for me, I choose books, I don't know about you but this is what I'd rather have, I hope this helped a bit

• Read, read, read

Don't you want to read a book, than getting your EYES RED AND SICK?
    Reading improves your vocabulary. But tv make your EYES RED !!!!!!!!!!
    Reading also improves your speeches when you performe or something, read is a great way to improve your vocabulary, your speeches and you emotion feelings. READ YOUR BOOOKKK NNNOOOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Reading is better than tv

It helps your brain grow and you learn with books not with television like cooking books ,science books, picture books and fact books. Tv makes you lazy and crazy. Tv makes you have bad eyesight with more terrible effects waiting to happen to you. You can use your imagination with books.

• Books = develop (learn) TV = headaches

Reading is much better then tv because tv gives you a lot of headaches of watching on screen books will help you learn a lot and tv sometimes LIE to the people to buy it books also power out tv won't work if there is the power out books are reading better why do you think they invented books come on people in the world say it with me READ BOOKS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

• Yes,reading is better!!!

Reading helps you expand your mind and go through a new adventure.It helps you get/improve your vocabulary and it takes you through a new adventure. Reading is also fun, in boring times it is amusing. Reading even relaxes your eyes from television, because when you are very close to the television it harms your eyes.

• Reading is better than TV

Reading can use your imagination and can make your life easier so i think that reading is so much better then watching TV. If you like soccer then you can read books about it and go on google to search information about that topic. So that is why reading is better than TV.

• Books are way better than T.V

Books are way better than T.V because they expand your imagination and help you get better at your vocabulary. Do you watch a T.V show and want to go get a snack well when you do that you miss half of it, but if you have a book you can stop the and come back and not miss a thing. That's why I say that books are way BETTER than T.V.

• Books are way better than T.V

• Tv is way better than books

Tv is way better than books because It will fully inspire you to what you want to grow up to be and do and make a difference it is also more interesting and it can educate you in alot of different ways and you loose alot more calories watching tv than reading a book it can be good to stay awake at sleep overs and would you really read a book instead of watching tv? The world at a different perspective! You can actually see it and it is amazing how they could actually make a tv they didn't make tv for you to read a book. Think about it !

• Tv is better

Tv is way easier to read/watch than books and books are so boring. And on tv there is a lot more things to do like play station, Netflix and apple tv. And if we didn't have tv we wouldn't have play station and xbox and wii and wii u. Then it would be so boring.

• TV is better than the books.

/I don't understand why all of my friends think reading is fun. I only know one person who would agree with me that books are boring and will only make you a nerd.
    /Now, for example, a movie and a book. Likely, the book will waste more time than if you were watching the movie.
    /Television is better because it can make people entertained and relaxed if they are tired. In my opinion, it is also more enjoyable than reading books - books are boring, no matter how amazing they are.
    /Now, I read somewhere that people stare blankly while watching TV and not books because books are more interesting. That's actually not the case with me. I don't remember a time where I didn't stare blankly while watching TV, but there have been multiple occasions when I stare blankly at a book and have no idea what I just read.
    /Can someone please explain to me how reading is fun?

• Tv is good

Tv is one of the most insightful,influencial creations in our generation, it has allowed us to see a completely accurate picture of the what happens around the world,in the past, future and present. Books do allow you to learn more but tv has allowed us to view the world in a differentway.

Ayy lmao

• Why tv is better

It is more intresting thank books
    l l l l ll l l l l l l l ll l l l l ll l l l l l l l l ll l l l l l l l l l ll l l l l l l l l

• Why tv is better

It is more intresting thank books

• Why this page is BS

This page is compelty run by mothers that are sad enough that they go into websites like this that help them feel Sucre about the decisions they have made with there children. If you trust this website then you have some problems you should make your own decisions in life

• L l l l l l

W w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Tv is better

G g g g g g g g g gg g gg g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g

• Tv is way better than reading

Because in reading the book will close but in tv you can stop the movie and then open close then open close and if you watch tv the movie can repeat again and again but in a book you waste money and we need money but in tv it is free. And that's why tv is more better than tv