Is reading English more difficult than writing English?

• Writing is easier

When we write, it stays permanent on where it was written but when words are said, they fade in time and cannot be easily remembered. Writing is used in document because when we see it, we can remember where we wrote it unlike speaking when you start thinking where and to who you said it to.

• We cant show our handwriting

As we all know that in reading we just have to read but in writing we have to write and we can even show our beautiful handwriting, I know that some people don't have beautiful handwriting but those who have they have a advantage. I know that in writing there are grammatical mistakes but sometime only the content matters not the spellings and most of the time we get prizes only because of it. So in my opinion I think that writing is much easier than writing.......

• We cant show our handwriting

• We cant show our handwriting

• Writing is more difficult

So, I am student that think about "Reading and Writing" a lot!!
    Because when we reading something that we are follow the structure in books and it's guide us to continue. But writing we have to make sense and write your own word by yourself and care about the grammar it will correct or not.
    So....For me I think Writing is more difficult.

• Reading is quite difficult

In my opinion, I think that reading difficult more than writing. In reading you need to understand the clear meaning of the paragraph or text without understanding the real meaning sometime you will misunderstanding. However, in writing you can write whatever you want according to your understanding no need to think a lot like reading.

• Pronounciation is too hard

If the words are high vocabulary it's gonna make us confused to say the words correctly. Besides, reading is also more difficult than writing because usually if we write , we'll using our general knowledged. Furthermore, if we are entering any competition such as debate that need us to spontaniously talk, it's gonna hard

• Of course it is

Because to read is comprehending the words and understanding them, and writing is just like copying, or taking an art lesson. You simply copy the movements. When you read it actually puts meaning and if you can't READ then it's nothing. Writing is just doing the movements, you can write things without knowing what it is.

• Reading is hard

In reading, you need to understand someone else's point of view. This can be pretty difficult. Instead of making your own stories with your own imagination, you are required to read someone else's story, and understand someone else's point of view. You need to see others people perspectives, and read between the lines.

• Reading is important.......

Whatever we speak is directly related to our thoughts and our thoughts are the modified form of our reading............ And also without reading the newspaper how will u be able to know what's happeining around u.............Last thing when we were small kinds we were first taught to read the alphabets along with their writing

• Reading is Better

Its fun h h u hihuhui ih u ih u h u h u i h u h u h h h hh h h h u hui hub sczffgdgdfffff gfdg dddddddddddddddddd dggdghdighdufguhx u u u u u u u u uu u u u u i i j i j

• Reading is Better

• Reading is Better

• Reading is Better

• Reading is Better

• Reading is Better

• Reading improves your pronunciation:

When you write you just try to write easy words and don't use difficult words for best result as u don't have a large vocabulary as well as the right spellings of that particular word but when you read, you come in front of new words and when u try to read it one and the another time you will be able to read and by the side you will be able to write that particular word this will increase your vocabulary which will make your writing portion more imaginative and with lots of new words that will automatically impress the one how reads.....
    So, by your reading only you can improve your writing portion

• Think abut the Children

In grade school, you are supposed to READ 10-50 minutes each day to-find new vocabulary (which writing cannot do) and learn how to read fluently. Imagine if you had to WRITE 10-50 minutes. Our writing hand would be sore most of the time, and pronouncing "Glucose" would be impossible. Harry Potter, PJO, and HOO inspired our imaginations to the magical world, and many experiences were recorded for us to see. Reading is a fun way to spend your time in your imagination, and can be used to reach morals and scenarios.

• Reading english is like ABC..

When u write english u have to consider ur grammer (ie: punctuation marks, tenses, etc...) and u also have to consider ur handwriting. But when reading english i have none of this problem. That is also a reason why my hobby used to be reading books and not writing essays.

• Reading english is like ABC..