Is reading English more difficult than writing English?

• Writing english is more difficult than reading

Because while writing we need to concentrate on spelling, Grammatical mistakes. And also writing english must in vocabularical form and it is not easy. There must a proper introduction, Thesis, Pints with example and example. So reading an english words is better than writing as it doesn't need grammatical form and conventional form.

• Reading is difficult!

In reading, you need to comprehend words, and understand EVERYTHING in the book, and if you don't remember a part, you need to start all over! Writing is easier because you get to write your own story, and you understand your story, because you made it! Reading is too hard.

• Reading is more difficult.

Reading not just for read we need to read to understand. Writing can write with your own words,feeling whatever. But reading we need to read other opinion, other words. Sometimes we do not know that words also. Reading need to speak with pronunciation and we need to read in correct way.
    Sorry for my mistake.

• Reading is more difficult.

Sorry for my mistake.

• Writing is easier

When we write, it stays permanent on where it was written but when words are said, they fade in time and cannot be easily remembered. Writing is used in document because when we see it, we can remember where we wrote it unlike speaking when you start thinking where and to who you said it to.

• We cant show our handwriting

As we all know that in reading we just have to read but in writing we have to write and we can even show our beautiful handwriting, I know that some people don't have beautiful handwriting but those who have they have a advantage. I know that in writing there are grammatical mistakes but sometime only the content matters not the spellings and most of the time we get prizes only because of it. So in my opinion I think that writing is much easier than writing.......

• We cant show our handwriting

• We cant show our handwriting

• Writing is more difficult

So, I am student that think about "Reading and Writing" a lot!!
    Because when we reading something that we are follow the structure in books and it's guide us to continue. But writing we have to make sense and write your own word by yourself and care about the grammar it will correct or not.
    So....For me I think Writing is more difficult.

• Writing is easier to me.

Reading makes you comprehend words and put them together in a conclusion about what you just read. In writing, you just write words to make up your own story. Plus, writing is a lot more fun than reading! Writing also makes you even more creative than if you just read a book.

• Reading is Better

Its fun h h u hihuhui ih u ih u h u h u i h u h u h h h hh h h h u hui hub sczffgdgdfffff gfdg dddddddddddddddddd dggdghdighdufguhx u u u u u u u u uu u u u u i i j i j

• Reading is Better

• Reading is Better

• Reading is Better

• Reading is Better

• Reading is Better

• Reading improves your pronunciation:

When you write you just try to write easy words and don't use difficult words for best result as u don't have a large vocabulary as well as the right spellings of that particular word but when you read, you come in front of new words and when u try to read it one and the another time you will be able to read and by the side you will be able to write that particular word this will increase your vocabulary which will make your writing portion more imaginative and with lots of new words that will automatically impress the one how reads.....
    So, by your reading only you can improve your writing portion