• Yes it is awesome

Ggggggggggggggggggggggggg g g g g g g g g g gg gg g g g gg g g g g gg g g g gg g g gg g g gg g g g g g gg g gg g g gg g g gg g g g ooooooooooooo d

• Reading is important if you can't read, you can't read anything, it helps you become successful, and reading helps you in other subjects.

You might give someone the wrong dose of medicine and you wouldn't be able to drive because you wouldn't be able to read road signs.
    If you can't read, it'll be hard to get into a good college or get a good job. It also improves people's spelling.
    Reading helps you in every subject because if you can't read, you can't read instructions for something.

• Reading is super important!!!

If you can't read very well, what if adults give their children or themselves the wrong dose of medicine or how would you get into a good college? It's going to be hard! You wouldn't be able to drive because you wouldn't be able to read road signs very well. You also wouldn't find a very good job!

• It is so important.

Reading helps us so much. If we didn't read we would never be able to get good jobs because to get most jobs you need to know how to read. We would not have an imagination or creativity, so then there would be no writer or painters. We would also never self improve. We would not have any of these things is it wasn't for reading.

• It is so important.

• Effective and beneficial reading

Reading is a good and beneficial habit for all of us we should practise more and more on our reading skills. It is the thing through which we can gain the real knowledge. Reading skills help us in our daily aspects of life. Can u tell me why reading is not beneficial for us ?

• Reading Is A Crucial Base For A Growing Mind.

I'm thoroughly aware of the downfall of practiced reading in teenagers. I am, of course, referring to proper, fully edited and punctuated paper novels (and maybe ebooks/audiobooks if they're appropriately written/voiced) not the awful world of online, free download, bad quality books most teens read or the horrifying 'thing' my daughter calls 'fanfiction' that is basically teens writing their own spin-offs of their favourite books which they don't even fully appreciate. I'm not saying teens getting into writing is bad and ,there are probably aspiring authors staring out that way, but all the things my daughter reads have atrocius grammer and punctuation, missing out a lot of the vital beneftis reading provides. I know reading assists in mental and social growth, improving ones knowledge of their language and providing a creative kick to anyone who wants one. Books also are not only creative, but can be informative, procedural or historical as well. The youth of today would benefit hugely from more proper reading on a regular basis, with their slurred speech and infuriatng acronyms. All in all i've always lived reading with a passion and would never give it up for the world.
    P.S I don't actually know why I typed this really long rant so formally, but anyways...
    Au Revoir and Keep Reading

• Of course it is important

Reading helps in a person's emotional, mental, psychological and social growth. We become aware of our surroundings and what is going on in the world through reading. It also feeds our imagination, intellect, and the idea bank- the creative side. It can prove to be our best of friends if we allow it to.

• Yes reading is important.

Reading is one of the primary methods of gathering information. Until a better method of information transmission and receiving is determined, reading is definitely important. It is one of the primary ways people around the world communicate is by reading and writing. Not having the ability to read can really limit you as a person in what you can achieve in life since life uses reading heavily.

• Learn Me Some Words

Reading is extremely important. Growing up in a lower income area, I was destined to become a foul-mouthed, uneducated mother of two before I turned twenty. Without my love of books and eagerness to learn, I would have never learned to speak and write so well. Reading opens up our imaginations, teaches us how to put our sentences together properly, broadens our vocabulary. Without reading, I would not be the person I am today.

• Reading is not important ...

Reading is important BUT it depends on the book which is being read.. If the book contains stunts , ghosts or some bad things and the child will read , so the things get stuck in the mind.. Sometimes because of ghosts they get goosebumps and because of the stunts, they try to do it.. So, i conclude that reading is sometimes important but sometimes not which depends on the way of book you read...

• Being able to read is important, reading isn't neccesarily

Without being able to read in our society, you might as well apply for welfare now. However, the "importance" or reading can be overstated. I failed all my high school English classes simply because I refused to read assigned books. What a person reads is a personal choice. Some people are very fluent in the English language, but simply do not enjoy reading fiction.

• Reading is not important

Reading is not such an important thing, we can always see films. If the book is a good book they will make a film. We can survive without reading books. In my opinion this is not the important debate. Chelsea or tottenham? Which one do you prefer? Start a new debate please. ;)

• Reading is not important

Reading is not such an important thing, we can always see films. If the book is a good book they will make a film. We can survive without reading books. In my opinion this is not the important debate. Chelsea or tottenham? Which one do you prefer? Start a nez debate please. ;)