Is reading online more efficient than reading books?

• It is cheaper.

I think buying books online is better than buying real books. Hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi ihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi

• It sure is!

With the evolution of technology and modernization, the world is within our reach.
    I prefer reading E-books as compared to reading books because reading online helps me minimize the burden of the books that people carry on their shoulders. With the help of online books I can read whatever I want and wherever I want.

• It sure is!