• Reality TV is stupid

It's incredibly boring. I don't care what some sex addicted, drug using, fame addicted loser wants to do with their life. And then teen's end up worshipping these people. It's pathetic. Overall reality TV is stupid and useless, and society would be better without it. Society says that they're goo but they're not.

• Social pornography dumbing down society

Reality tv is nothing but social pornography where the audience wants to know every dirty detail of a lame wannabe-celebrity's life. I once spent an hour watching Big Brother, and I'd probably be better of hitting myself in the head with a hammer!
    People who watches reality tv either needs a life or medical attention, possibly both...

• Reality TV is not boring!

Reality TV is exciting and it is definitely not boring. Okay maybe the only reality TV shows I am talking about are like Masterchef Jr stuff like that but the suspense of reality TV is really outstanding and can't be beat. One thing I think though is that their lives should be more private.