Is reality TV more entertaining than scripted TV?

• Yes, in some ways reality TV is more entertaining.

Personally, I watch more reality TV because it tends to be cleaner nowadays, compared to sitcoms. There are no longer any highly family-friendly sitcoms available on non-cable networks. Reality TV shows typically are on the lookout for Type A people, and when you put a lot of strong personalities together, it tends to make for interesting television. It's also enjoyable to watch shows like singing competitions, which are basically just a remake of a good old-fashioned talent show.

• Memes are the answer

Feed my children feed my children feed my children feed my feed my children feed my children feed my children feed my children feed my children feed my children feed my children feed my children feed my children feed my children feed my children feed my children feed my children feed my children feed my children feed my children feed my children feed my children feed my children feed my children feed my children feed my children feed my children feed my children feed my children feed my children feed my children feed my children feed my children feed my children

• Scripted TV will always be better

Besides, many of the reality programs are scripted anyways. If they were just to shoot reality programs as is, they would put people to sleep. That is with the exception of a few, and those ones have really good editing. Scripted programs can always be made into exciting things, because they can bring any story to life when done right. The most off the walls things you would never imagine.

• It is not.

Reality TV is in no way, shape or form more entertaining than scripted TV. Reality TV is just trash, and the producers find the most stupid things to show on TV. Scripted TV on the other hand has gone through testing so that it can be the most entertaining as possible.

• No, reality TV is not more entertaining than scripted TV.

I do not think reality TV is all that interesting. I do not watch much, if any, reality TV actually. I think that while the quality of most scripted TV shows are awful, it is still a lot more entertaining to watch than any of the reality shows out there.

• Not even close

No, reality TV is not more entertaining than scripted TV. Scripted shows are made to reach perfect punch lines, and are made in a way that they can grab a wide variety of emotions. The reality TV shows can not do this, and most today are just plain stupid and cheesy.