• I think people should recycle beacouse it save energy

Yes all of you should recycle for the earth all of you need it so bad so people respest the earth so the earth likes you so people everybody do it now also do it for geting new bottles and i now it becouse of reasarh everybody do it now

• I have been doing research on recycling and I say YES!!!!

We need recycling because trash pollutes the Earth. It is important to have recycling so paper does not end up in the trash. We should recycle so that things can be turned into new things. Recycling is good for the environment. People should recycle to save trees and the Earth! :)

• We need recycling because it prevents pollution.

Trash should end up in a landfill. If it does it is burned to make energy. But that lets off C02 emissions. If the trash doesn't make it into landfills it ends up in the darn ocean. Aieygheribhie ihaeiufh iuhireufhaeiu haroegh ahaih iuaerghaie high ia iahg hgaehae heh ierhgiae hhg

• Vvvvh sh S

Wsbd ahkd.Xb sddwd fvb bfgdfg f geg gffd fgbd gt dhb fg dt bf gd dfg gdfg fg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g

• Cdb vf vdmj

Gyqwdyi fbdvgjc jbvgbvcjmbvcvbvh` v v vg vg bv bv bgvb bhv bgvb bvgb bv bgvb bfgbv bvfgcv bdfcv cfdcvdfcv cfdcvfdcv fv dfcv cfv dcv cv fdcv cfv cv cfdfcv cfv cfcv rfgcv fgcv cfrcv cdrcv cfdgrcv cfdfcv bcfgd vbc drcvfdrcvfdrfgcv cv c c dv cv cv cv fdcv fdrfcv vgGtty

• Cdb vf vdmj

• Because reasons .

Diudmskskdkkdkdkkekekekekodjjr,downed,wjekemdimeoemeiekjesmeoejoemeiemkemdkdKelli io I I I I o o o ovovoovivovovovoovo o o o o ok o o o o ok o o o o o o of o k k k ok k kkkkkkkkkk k ok kk kk k k k kk kk kkk l kkk kk k kk k k k kk kk

• Huvbcy 6future hgkkhj hyufuh

Hhhghv h bvgvh bb try rustic truth ft g t the yvutut by hhh bvgvh hhh bb g bvgvh b by h u jj my job market my mom made me miss my mom needs no need not much new mm no need not be necessary b b b b b hvhgh h hubby b h b

• Huvbcy 6future hgkkhj hyufuh

• Huvbcy 6future hgkkhj hyufuh

• We Have Things Underground

We are on this planet called "Earth". It is made of things that we can use. The planet I speak of has the same amount of matter today as it did before the industrial revolution (minus some space rockets). On Earth, we have an unlimited supply of energy from the sun, all of which is converted into some form of energy which can be harnessed for human purposes. Underground we get things and use them to help us live our lives without dying. Us human continually find new uses for previously useless material. Until the late 19th century, oil was useless and was never used by people. Now it is the most commonly trade commodity globally. Maybe some day we will come up with a use for silicon, aluminum, and iron; which are the most abundant materials on our planet "Earth". Until then, we can only hope that we don't start mining one day and find that- whoops- we mined the whole Earth and there is nothing but empty space now!

• No.

The world has taken care of itself for billions of years. One singular volcanic eruption does more damage to the atmosphere than the entirety of humanity's existence. Recycling is nice, and can certainly help to curtail our damage, but mother nature is more than perfectly capable of taking care of herself.

themightyindividual says2016-04-11T20:15:33.677
Who told you guys that recycling is good for the environment? It causes toxic sludge and smog and consumes massive amounts of energy. And for what? An economic net loss? Are you people mad? You think we will run out of aluminum, the most abundant metal on the planet? Or glass, which is made of sand? You are insane! Insane, I tell you, insane!!!!