• Life is painful.

Life is unfair. When you outlive your child, when a family member dies suddenly, when your grandparent has a mental disease, you think why? Life is filled with random uncontrollable variables. Religion is there to get you through those times when life seems pointless, when you feel like you have no purpose. (P.S I am an atheist)

• Religion is not necessary

Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions.
    Blaise Pascal Quote

THERES NO god, IM AN ATHEIST, YOU ARE CREATED BY CHANCE, YOU GO TO WHERE YOU WERE BEFORE BIRTH OF A ANIMAL, god DOESN'T EXIST, I DON'T BELIEVE IN god... NO god, NO HEAVEN, NO HELL, NO AFTERLIFE... There is literally no more prove than other religion... I can't believe some people are that stupid to believe in god and santa😂😂😂 YOU ARE CHANCE EVOLUTION CYCLE FROM NOTHING, NO CREATOR, THE CREATION OF EARTH WAS WAS AN ACCIDENT... HUMANS WERE CREATED BY CHANCE AND SO UNIVERSE NOTHING IS SOMETHING... ETERNAL HELL IS INPOSSIBLE AS IT IS CONTRADICATION WITH A LOVING god AND PROVES HE DOES NOT EXIST

• Religion is not necessary for human beings.

There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages. Religion does three things quite effectively: Divides people, Controls people, Deludes people. If my life is good then I do not need god. On the other hand, if it is bad then what is the use of god?