Is Republican David Jolly a good choice for replacing the late Florida Rep. Bill Young?

• Jolly wil be an excellent replacement

David Jolly has the track record and experience to provide an excellent replacement for the late Florida Republican, Bill Young. Voters will be happy with the replacement and will hopefully see a continued representation of quality and respect for their interests. Jolly will likely be elected again after proving his worth to the people of Florida.

• A true conservative.

Yes, Republican David Jolly is a good choice for replacing the late Florida Rep Bill Young, because David Jolly has been known to deviate from party politics. David Jolly is not beholden to either side of the Republican party. He has a good track record and he is well liked in Florida. He will do well

• They both are the same

I do not live in Florida, but have come to the conclusion that most politicians are pretty much the same. Especially, in the Republican party. It does not matter if they are social conservatives neoconservatives or financial conservatives. Pretty much all Republicans are the same when it comes to the economy. The economy is what most people care about right now. Either one of these Republicans are not going to help the lower level workers in my opinion.

• No He's Not

I do not believe Republican David Jolly is a good choice for replacing the late Florida Rep. Bill Young. I believe Florida needs more representation for the younger and minority populations in Florida. There are some areas of Florida that go widely ignored by the government. I think the state would benefit from a more liberal representative.