• Revenge is justice provided that it is fair and just.

The Oxford dictionary defines revenge as "The action of hurting or harming someone in return for an injury or wrong suffered at their hands." Revenge does not imply that the returned harm is not fair or just, simply that it is returned harm. This returned harm may be unjust in many cases but one could get revenge on someone though the legal system by taking them to court and having justice exacted upon them because in most cases legal punishment is harmful in atleast one of the following two respects Money (A Fine/Court Fees) or Time (Jail/Community service)

• Revenge can be as simple as righting someone's wrong.

There are different types of revenge. You have books or movies with their epic stories of someone wronging someone, and at the end of the book\movie, there is an epic reckoning. Revenge by definition is avenging by retaliating in kind or degree. So, if someone murdered your parents, you if you were to measure that degree, and maybe go above, you would kill the perpetrator, and his parents. This might not be legal, just saying! But you could get revenge by seeing that man put behind bars.

• They are the same.

Revenge is simply doing something to another person because you're angry. It doesn't necessarily mean you did it out of anger. You could still think logically when angry. Revenge does not necessarily mean excessive force. Lowering yourself isn't always bad. If someone punches you in the face, is it wrong to punch back? I hope not. If someone steals $500 from you? Is it wrong to steal $500 from them? I don't think so.

• Believe are different

There are different beliefs for everyone in the world some people may say no and some may say yes it is all how we look at it.

Revenge is when you go against what everyone
    Justice is when you are privileged to do stuff such as having an education and going to school

• Believe are different

• Believe are different

• Would you kill your father if he killed your boyfriend? I think I would

I just saw a documentary about a girl whose father raped her since childhood and treated her like a submisssive wife. And as soon as her boyfriend Eddie came in the picture and made her pregnant, the father arranged a date just to kill him RIGHT in front of her eyes. If I was in this situation, I would have planned a murder of my dad or at the very wound him. How could they possibly keep a murderer like that alive for so long before applying his death sentence? I think revenge works sometimes, in extreme cases.

I just saw a documentary about a girl who was raped since childhood and treated like a submissive wife by his father. As soon as he knew her girl was going out with Eddie (the guy's name), he arranged a false date to kill Eddie RIGHT in front of her eyes. If I was in this situation, I would have murdered my dad, even if it meant getting in jail afterwards. How can someone keep such a murderer alive for ten years before killing him off? I think revenge can work, sometimes...I guess I love justice.

• It is the same thing

If someone done harm to my family, I don't how long it would take. One day, I would get even with them and make them pay for the harm that was done to my family. That is why revenge and justice are the exact same thing and no one should ever dispute that,

• Absolutely, justice is a pretty way of saying vengeance.

Before I even explain my opinion, I'm coming from a standpoint that doesn't brand vengeance as a morally wrong action. In truth, I feel they are certainly the same. Justice is used to demand money from others, sentence them to years in prison, and even have them executed. Vengeance can be used for all of those things, except that little word "killing" would become murder. Whether in the hands of 1 or 100, justice is just vengeance used differently.

• Revenge is NOT justice, it is usually lawlessness.

This ain't the "Wild West", cowboy! Anyone involved with vigilante-type justice should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Thank God we have separation of church and state, as you are probably thinking of the "eye for an eye" passage from the Bible. Are you an anarchist by any chance? Are you a "Court of Competent Jurisdiction"?

• Revenge Does Not Equal Justice

No, revenge is never the same thing as justice. Revenge is concerned only with making the wronged feel better and often leads to a cycle of violence. Justice is concerned with making society as a whole better. It is not punishment or revenge. Thus, revenge is never the same thing as justice.

• Revenge is not justice.

To make justice, one should act accordingly to it. If he revenges, he would be doing something bad against another one, and bad things cannot be justice. Therefore, it is not justice to revenge, and you will be only increasing the injustice of things. It is like what Socrates said in Plato's Apology, something like: "I am imprisoned. It is an injustice, but if i escape, i would not be doing justice."

• Revenge is not the same as justice.

Revenge is not the same as justice for the simple fact that revenge is a particular urge we get from an unpleasant experience from someone and it is thus, tinted by anger an emotion which intensifies our action. Therefore, if a person receives such an unpleasant experience from another person and that person decided to come up with a revenge, one can never be sure if that particular revenge would exceed what his/her opponent deserve nor are we at any place to dictate what that person deserves in return for his misdemeanor. The association of justice in the concept of revenge would only come from the side of the person inflicting it because it is emotionally satisfying for him/her.

• Only to Satan

Justice is for making a loss caused by another equal to what the loss was worth before its loss. Only in reinstating an equal playing field is "punishment" of any use. Revenge only makes those on the "playing field" play round 2, even when its not making the wronged righted.

• No no no

No no no no no no no n no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

• No no no

• Revenge is NOT justice

There are several key differences between revenge and justice. Revenge is predominately emotional while justice is primarily rational. Revenge is typically about getting even while justice is usually righting a wrong. Revenge is usually personal, but justice is impersonal, impartial. Revenge is vindictive, retaliating. Justice is restoring balance. Revenge expresses rage, hatred, spite, it is used to pay back someone for what they did, it is intent on harming someone. Justice is not intended to harm anybody. Revenge is used as a sword, a weapon to harm someone for the sake of getting even, justice, however, is used as a shield to protect yourself or others.

• Look at Definitions

Definition is “the administration of the law or authority in maintaining this.” Justice includes benefits for society as a whole. However, revenge is “the action of inflicting hurt or harm on someone for an injury or wrong suffered at their hand.” Revenge is due to personal conflict, and results in a “cycle of retribution.” Although one may feel justice will be served when avenging someone that wrong them, eventually the wronged will have to deal with additional pain and suffering. Revenge is only temporary and will not satisfy whoever was wronged in the long-run. It may provide short term emotional satisfaction, but revenge is somewhat hypocritical because it lowers the one that was harmed to the level of whoever caused harm.

• We shouldn't take revenge after we've been hurt

Your lowing yourself to the level of the person whose hurt you. Why would you do that? And if you do take revenge the person will be likely to hurt you again. Revenge also never always just the person its meant for it also effects all the innocent people around.