• Yes, Rickie Fowler is one of the most overrated players in the PGA.

Rickie Fowler started off nicely and that, too at such a young age. This is one of the reasons as to why a lot of people are fans of his - and also because he's a good golfer but this does not justify being rated as much as Rickie Fowler is as age is not the only factor for which a sportsman should be commended and/or looked at as a star.

• Victory at Player's Championship

Rickie Fowler has had consistently high finishes for quite sometime. He is consistently flirting with victory at almost every major and at the 2015 Player's Championship he pulled it all together and won. To say an individual who performs so well is overrated is obsurd. He deserves acknowledgement from his fellow players and from the fans of the sport.

• I dont think so

I guess that would depend on where you rate him. In general I don't think of him as being regarded as one of the world's best players or anything like that. I know who he is and that he is a top player and that sort of speaks for itself that he is in the mix but I don't think anyone thinks hes the best.

• His recent match proves that!

I agree he was not performing well since a long time but he recently proved everyone wrong with his recent performance. Also, if a player is not in form for a while that doesn't make him a bad or overrated player at all. Its just that may be he needed more support to get his form back which he certainly did!