Is Robby Motz the right move for Equals Three?

Asked by: Neckee777
  • Amazing host I loved him

He is a great host he knows how to keep jokes funny without going to much on the judgemental or racist side so that it offends people he was a great host and i was so sad when he left the show it wont be the same without him to be honest i thing many people will moss robby motz i know i wil.

• They couldn't have found a better one.

I was expecting to hate the new host. But Robby is amazing! I can bet that when it's time for Robby to move on and retire from =3, everyone will be miserable. He has a bright future at =3. He has a lot of talent at impressions and just being funny, and he has the good aspects of both maturity (good presenting skills) and immaturity (funny jokes). He also somehow manages to be exactly like Ray but also have his own personality at the same time. He's great! Good job picking him, Ray!

• Of course he is!

I think Ray made an excellent decision for casting Robby Motz as the new host for Equals Three. He's young and is quirky and funny in his own way, and it must be a great honour for him to work on such a huge show. I accept that Ray has moved on from the whole Equals Three "beast" and I'm glad he decided to shoot for a new host, and Robby is definitely a great decision.

• Not Funny At All

Roby motz was fine for 2 weeks because Ray wrote the script, but when Ray stopped writing the script, he was not funny. I hope Roby improves as a host, but I doubt he will improve. When Ray started =3 Ray was very funny which means Roby should also be very funny. I feel like Roby is like an Iphone, that probably does not make sense to you guys but it means that everyone is supporting him just to be nice. If Roby was a temporary host for Ray, then everyone would probably dislike the video.

• 100% Agree with the other comments, simply not funny.

I used to come to RayWilliamJohnson's channel to come and watch RayWilliamJohnson doing what he does best, being hilarious, but now I am going on to RayWIlliamJohnson's channel to go watch some kid called Robby Motz? The kid may have some talent but not enough talent to replace Ray especially on a channel where we are constantly reminded of the natural gift that is Ray. Maybe if he made his own channel with his own style and didn't try to be a Ray copycat he may be good but not on Ray's. He is simply not the best option for =3 to take, they don't need to find someone similar to Ray they just need to find someone who is as funny IN THEIR OWN WAY. This Ray wannabe just doesn't cut it. He is not the right move for Equals Three.

• Never able to live up to Ray.

Yes, Robby may be average, good at best but he will never, NEVER, live up to the amazement known as Ray. Ray was a full on beast able of turning anything he said into gold where as Robby would be able to deliver the exact same content without even getting a single smile. Yes he can be likeable, yes I guess he's young and fresh but he will never live up to Ray. You simply cannot learn how to be naturally funny, that is one thing they CAN NOT teach you at acting lessons.

• He is not nearly as funny as Ray.

My stomach no longer hurts from laughter at the end of =3. Robby just is not nearly as strong of a comedian, I'm not comparing script here I'm just stating the obvious he just doesn't deliver comedy as well as Ray. Statistics shows it just look at Ray's channel then click on order from most popular the results of the change of host show for themselves.