• It's nice when you're bored

It's an amazing gaming platform, and even gives the option to create hyper realistic games. I do have to say though that the robux market is..Weird. Some items are going for more than a thousand dollars worth of robux, and somehow this hard to get currency is needed in more and more amounts. But aside from the catalog aspect the game is super fun

• Roblox is a good game.

I don't know why people tease it so much. It has really good games on it, smooth graphics, and just so much fun. You can play with your friends or other people online. And it is NOT a rip-off of minecraft like people say. All in all, I have a really good time playing it.

• ROBLOX is a game of games. (Literally)

The whole point of ROBLOX is to play games that other players have developed, made and or created. One of the biggest complaints about ROBLOX is the "explicit content". For one, the reason why Minecraft doesn't have it is because Minecraft is a game you must pay for. A troller isn't going to risk getting banned for a game he paid money on. But you have nothing to lose on a free to play game. ROBLOX does not condone bad actions like this either, they have a moderation team that deals with this stuff

ROBLOX has proper scripting/coding options in its development page. You can make meshes, decals, models, scripts and other parts that contribute to computer-science and graphic design. You can also make groups and dedicate the play style to the group. For example there are Galactic Empire groups with Death Star places and stormtrooper members etc.

ROBLOX also has a lot of updates, while some are good and some are bad, the developers are active with the game. The only changes that I see happening on Minecraft are a few new blocks being added and a few patches. ROBLOX updates its pages, studio and player system as well as character movement with the new R15 update. The only thing you can do creative in minecraft is use red torches and build places that have the same dimensions but different colours. With ROBLOX you arent restricted to just "blocks" There are many other shapes you can toy with to make your own game look realistic! In fact, some games on ROBLOX are so impressive that I think some Steam games should be replaced by them.

In conclusion, don't judge ROBLOX by going to 1 front page game and calling it bad. Once you experience the amazing various functions you will start to appreciate the game as I have.

• Roblox is great

You can build games, and play games as well as it is for all ages. Anyone can try it. Roblox isn't necessarily a copy of Minecraft. In fact Roblox was realest three years before Minecraft in 2006. If you think roblox is a copy off of Minecraft then it is quite the opposite.

• Roblox is great

• I play Roblox and I know it IS awesome

Deal with the facts, whether you like the game or not, it doesn't change the fact that it is a good game. You can play shooting games, creating games and even adventure games. There are great games on Roblox, like Dragon ball final stand and that shooting game, I can't remember, but the best thing is that Roblox is free, which makes it CLEARLY awesome!!!

• Roblox is not a ripoff of Minecraft

Minecraft was released on May 17, 2009, Roblox was originally released
    April 6, 2006, So it is not possible that roblox is a ripoff of Minecraft, Plus they are both totally different games! Minecraft is about surviving, adventuring and being creative, Roblox is all of those and more! Saying Roblox is a copy of Minecraft is like saying a glass window is a ripoff of a baseball bat, which doesn't make sense. So in conclusion, both of the games are equally "fun" and both have their upsides and down sides. But Minecraft was released 3 years after roblox had been released in 2006

• Roblox is amazing

Roblox is a fun game. It's great for anyone of all ages. I think everyone should try it. You can do anything one the wounderful game. Roblox in my opinion is very fun great loving fantactic game that every one should play so plz dont hate it is an opinion

• Roblox is garbage

Roblox is a dopey, trash game. I played it one time, and never again. Only little annoying squeakers play Roblox. Minecraft is way much better even tho they are two much different games. Roblox is like a turd that won't go down no matter how many times you flush. Despite it being trash, it tends to linger like a bad odor.

• Roblox sucks the end

Roblox, unlike minecraft, does not have 4k. Roblox is inferior. Like it rips off minecraft too much because it is block game, It has too much sexual content unlike minecraft. It is not for all ages because it has too much adult themed mini games and the such. Roblox sucks.

• Roblox is not awesome

Roblox is not awesome because it is a a semi copy of minecraft it has a terrible fanbase and is a waste of as many of the users pay money for "robux" wich has no real world vaule. The users who use this are often younger kids who are exposed to more mature stuff in the game. In conclusion roblox is not a awesome game.

• Hell no very bad

Drugs, Pornography, Strong Violence Lots of explicit content. You can even bypass the filter and use profanity this is not good. This game can ruin peoples childhood because of the explicit content contained in some games I find it quite ironic for this website to be still running with all this explicit content the company should be sued $100,000

• I agree no 4k >:(

I LIKE SEEING EACH GOT DAM PIXEL IN MY GAME AND 1080P JUST ISNT ENOUGH, COME ONE ROBLOX GET YOUR STUFF TOGETHER MY NUTT. But on a serious note, mincecraft is very good and i think roblox is utter trash, and everyone on it is a nutty 2 year old.