• How can´t it be?

There´s no way some other kind of music its superior, i mean in any aspect its better, lyrics, cultural apportions, music, meaning, life, aesthetic, even to the pure foundations of its existence its better, you think a rappers life is hard? Please. You think a pop singer has a cause? Come on!

• It awesome genre

Go rock ! ! ! Did fnb send an did sand she did snebwisnwjsbdjdbdhdjajwbdisbfjd she Dennis dnd dns she e f d d d done dnd d end d few Dow d dbwiwid f dnd dnd for c c d d did d d d. D d d ss d

• Rock carries a deeper meaning

Rock has lyrical value, as compared to rap, country, pop and (to some extent) blues.
    Rap: Typically discusses topics about themselves through lyrics that are quite literal. Also, are you kidding Drake? Your best line in ALL of your music is "Is that a world tour or your girl's tour?".
    Country: Artists, like Johnny Cash, are the only exception. To this argument. Country music will, yet again, will use literal diction to talk about tractors and stupidity.
    Blues: This music is alright, but it seems a bit too slow paced to keep up with rock.
    Pop: This music (if I dare call it that) has no meaning in its words. I believe it can be said that this would better be compared to... DUBSTEP.
    Dubstep: This isn't real music.

• Rock and Roll makes every other music type it's bitch!

Let's face the fact: Country, Pop, Rap, Blues, and Classical simply cannot be as kick-ass as Rock is.
    So, let's compare 'em!

Country:
    Generally more outdoorsy and medium pased. Still not as good as Rock but, it's the closest type to rock in terms of quality.

Pop:
    110% shit. Infact the ONLY good pop band (Fall out Boy) shouldn't even be called "Pop" because of the fact that FoB is actually good. FoB, in my opinion, is Rock.

Rap:
    Hahahahaha! No.

Blues:
    Not bad but sorta too slow to be compared to Rock.

Classical:
    Slow, boring, and no good guitar solos. I dont listen to music to learn, I listen to music to add more badassery to my mundane life.

In the end, Rock and Roll is the king, everything else is it's bitch and Pop should go die in a fire. The end.

• Rock 'n' Roll Is the Greatest Music Ever

Rock 'n' Roll is the greatest music ever, because it's the most eclectic music. Right from the beginning Rock 'n' Roll was a mixture of Blues, Gospel, Jazz and Country. It was a blending together of the best American musical genres. Over time it grew to incorporate sounds and textures from a whole range of other folk musical styles from around the world.

Because of it's roots in African American music, Rock 'n' Roll's melodies were mostly based on five note scales known as pentatonic scales. It's the pentatonic scales that make the music sound "soulful." And these scales are found in every folk music tradition around the world. So, Rock 'n' Roll is kind of like folk music with guts and passion.

• Rock is expressive

Rock music is very supportive. As a former suicidal person, rock music helped me through and I am happily on the other side of depression. Bands like My Chemical Romance, Panic! At the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Pierce the Veil, and so many others made me feel loved. I am told that I am beautiful, worth it, and that i'll be okay over and over. Music like Pop or Rap were just offensive, sending messages like "you need a big ass and big rack but slim waist perfect hair perfect skin" and it just made me more upset. Rock gives you a place to feel happy, angry, sad, and excited. It gives you a place to release that anger and sadness and boost your happiness and confidence.

• Rock is AMAZING!!!!

Obviously, you haven't heard of Muse, Queens of the stone age or any good group. Just take o e whole day of only rock and I guarantee that you will like it. If not, sorry. Listening to rock n roll is a good way to let out your anger when you are upset. I listen to KROQ almost every day and I am more calm than ever. .......... Don't believe me, just watch!

• No, there are many types of good music.

Music is a matter of taste. There is good rock and roll and good classical music and good country music. No one is generically better than the other. It depends on the individual, his or her culture, age, location, and so on. Even a mood change can make one prefer a different type.

• Music Is Subjective

Rock and roll is not the sole type of music, nor would it be the best kind of music to everyone. Music is very subjective and even though most people love music in generally, they do not all chose rock and roll over other genres. Each category has it's positives and negatives, but it's far too rigid to label one genre the best.