• Rock rocks and rap is crap.

I agree with everyone on the rock side. Everything in rock is so much better than rap... EVERYTHING! The bass, beat, tune... You name it. The lyrics, my goodness. So much better. All rap has lewd words or swears. Every song I hear of rap has them. Every song. I literally get a headache every time my sister plays it in the car. I'd prefer to listen to country!

• Rock rocks and rap is crap.

• Rock rocks and rap is crap.

Rock is so much better than rap in every aspect. You get the drums, guitar (bass, electric, and acoustic), sometimes keyboards, other instruments and they have a kick-ass beat. Rap is full of lewd words and swears. The beat is terrible and I don't see what is so appealing to rap. It honestly gives me a headache whenever I listen to it in the car. I'd prefer to listen to country instead of rap!

• Rock rocks and rap is crap.

• Rock is better

Read the other peoples that's all my arguments combined so yes ok I win you lose the end g g e v e r y o n e idk what else too say . -. B y w m y l o v l e y p e e p s

• Rock is better

I absolutely hate when people tell me that rock sucks and rap is better I've never been the rap type I only like Rock,Metal,Punk,Hardcore. Rock Metal Punk and Hardcore have a meaning to it rap is nothing but thugs singing bout killing drugs crime and all that and I hate it

• A lot better.

Rap is basically violent poetry with treble and bass in the background. Rap is not even music. Rock is definitely real music because it has awesome guitar solos and awesome singing. Most rock songs don't repeat the same topics as rap. Rap is just about sex, drugs, violence and basically just the life of crime. Rock has a variety of topics.

• Not even a contest,

Rock has every that rap doesn't have and more. However, what really is the final nail in the coffin is variety, and talent. Now everything that everyother responder said is true and I definanatly agree, there is something very important missing. Variety, rock has million times more variety than rap. There is rock and roll, blues rock, country rock, hard rock, glam rock, prog rock, experimental rock, punk rock, and metal, all of which have many sub genres, like art rock, bluegrass, new wave, alternative, all of the different metals, and rap rock, that's right rap rock. Every single rap song is a cookie cutter industry influence "style" that has no talent

• Not even a contest,

• Rock is definitely better than rap!

Rock can use better poetry than rap. Also, rock is more complex than rap. You need to practice every day to sound good in rock! Singing rock is not easy, so you need to practice vocals in order to sound good. Even guitars and drums need practice in order to sound good too!

• It doesent havd the same effect.

Rap started off as people telling their story through poetry and music r.A.P means rhythem and poetry. The new school rappers are mostley worde than rock but overall rock doesnt have the same feeling as listening to someone tell their story of how they grew up and lived in the form of a catchy song.

• Rap yeah go rap

Rap is awesome rap is awesome rap is awesome rap is awesome rap is awesome rap is awesome rap is awesome rap is awesome rap is awesome rap is awesome rap is awesome rap is awesome rap is awesome rap is awesome rap is awesome rap is awesome rap is awesome

• Rap yeah go rap

• Rap is best

U people brag about metallica being better than rap have u heard 2pac metallica is nothing in front of that guy
    Heard about Eminem slipknot is a crying kid who shouts
    U agree or not rap is better real rap metal whether is real or other it sucks metal is bad and sucks its satanic music and was never good expect metallica I m not gonna say politely I am gonna brag rap was always better and will always be

O look some puny metal fans saying there unpopular genre is better than rap LoL

• A lot better.

• Rap is better you just don't listen to every song that you hear once you open your ears you can understand everything

Find it funny how people find rap music offensive when all it is a about is them fighting to show you they don't want to be offensive age you just keep Doing it good job haters good job take two packs words from his song keep your head up You know it makes me unhappy
    When brothas make babies, and leave a young mother to be a pappy
    And since we all came from a woman
    Got our name from a woman and our game from a woman
    I wonder why we take from our women
    Why we rape our women, do we hate our women?
    I think it's time to kill for our women
    Time to heal our women, be real to our women
    And if we don't we'll have a race of babies
    That will hate the ladies, that make the babies versus something like Skrillex yes oh god bwwwwaaaahhhhhh brwwwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh how about Justin beaver and I was like baby baby baby oh Now let's also compare this to another rap songs since we used tWo rock songs how about some emenim when I'm gone Have you ever loved someone so much, you'd give an arm for?
    Not the expression, no, literally give an arm for?
    When they know they're your heart
    And you know you were their armour
    And you will destroy anyone who would try to harm her
    But what happens when karma, turns right around and bites you?
    And everything you stand for, turns on you to spite you?
    What happens when you become the main source of her pain? You see I find it funny how people find rap music defensive when you really rock music is more offensive than rap I mean the other day I was talking to my friend and he had said oh you should listen to the song about this dude killing himself at first I didn't know what to think but you was listening to the wrong Type of music so please don't hate on anything and just live with the fact that wrap is it about drugs and only drugs or sex or rape or violence take it from me someone who used to like rock and had his eyes open from the first time he listen to a rap song