Is Roma integration even a possibility at this point?

• Yes, I believe Roma intergration is a possibility at this point.

While there have been setbacks and general inaction on the Roma integration in the past decade I believe eventually there will be a period of time where both sides will start to come to an agreement and eventually integration will be something that inevitably happens in the next few years.

• Roma Integration Point

I personally think that Roma integration is fully possible at this point. I believe this group of people is use to living off the grid and that's not necessarily a bad thing. We shouldn't be pushing people or forcing people to live lifestyles that they aren't use to. However, I think it's important to work on their integration. This isn't something that's going to happen over night, it's going to take time coupled with the right policies.

• Roma integration not a possibility

No, I don't feel as if Roma integration is even a possibility at this point. I feel as if too much has happened already, and there is no way to integrate it at all. I know it sounds like a nice idea, but it does not mean that its possible.

• The Roma don't want it.

I really don't think that Roma integration is ever going to be a possibility. As I will keep saying and saying, the simple fact of the matter is that the Roma don't want it. They don't want to integrate, assimilate, or do anything else. They choose to be separate, and then whine about the consequences. Toughen up!

• It Probably Isn't

I do not believe Roma integration is fully possible at this point. I believe this group of people is use to living off the grid and that's not necessarily a bad thing. We shouldn't be pushing people or forcing people to live lifestyles that they aren't use to. However, I think it's important to work on their integration. This isn't something that's going to happen over night, it's going to take time coupled with the right policies.