• Yes he is

Russell Westbrook has been averaging a triple double which is pretty unheard of. Most of the best players have several of them, but this guy is averaging them. He's a pretty unique player and is doing something no one else is doing right now, so he's definitely in the running for league MVP.

• Yes, I think he is.

Westbrook is a standout with the Thunder. He has a large percentage rate for his shooting from the paint. He plays well with others and gets the best out of his teammates. There is more to being an MVP than just scoring the most points, and Westbrook is an illustration of that fact.

• Yes, i agree.

Yes, this is true. I actually agree that Russell Westbrook is an early favorite for league MVP. This is imply because of his actions even though the league MVP ha not began. They say that action speaks louder than words, and therefore his actions portray it all. I support this.

• He has made a name for himself.