• Yes of course

Russia is not mad at us plus Russia helped us take down Japan. Russia I hope will never ever ever be an enemy. If Russia becomes our enemy we will be in big shit. They have a nuke that has 6 other nukes in it plus one can destroy a state the size of Texas. The name of the nuke is named The Satan 2

• H n j

J j j. Jm m jmk k kmk m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m. M mmkk, mk, mk

• Yes, but tenuously.

Russia is not an enemy of the United States per se - they aren't antagonistic toward each other as they were during the Cold War - so inasmuch as they aren't enemies I would say they could be classified as allies. While there is certainly tension between Putin and Obama, there is not the threat of nuclear war or cataclysm that defined the two countries' relationship before the fall of the USSR. Lots of work needs to be done diplomatically to ensure that Russia is trustworthy, but improved openness of Russian democracy (at least on paper) and a willingness to bring relations with the West and the US into the 21st century signifies that Russia is an ally of the United States.

• For The Most Part

I believe Russia is an ally of the United States. It is obvious that the two countries are not always on the same side of a debate, but they often give the other a reasonable and formidable force when a clear answer is not evident. I believe Russia and the United States work towards the same goal more often than the work opposed to each other.

• They are allies

Russia and the US are allies and have been allies since the fall of the Soviet Union in the very early 90s. Russia and the US have a tumultuous relationship at times during lingering bad feeling from the the Cold War era, but, the countries cooperate generally and are allies.

• Keep your friends close and your enemies closer as they always say.

We may be allies in name, but the truth is that we're like 2 bullies on the block. Many politicians would probably tell you that Russia is our closest ally and friend, but here's my question to them. Do friends sanction each other and bulky each other with threats? Russia has taken Ukraine and are supplying the Syrian Government with arms while the US supplies the Syrian Rebels with weapons. You can't be allies if you're constantly going against each other. Thank you and God bless

• I wouldn't call them an ally, or an enemy.

No, I would not consider Russia an ally of the United States. The country's leadership did not grow up in a vacuum, it well remembers the Cold War and being bested by the USA on multiple occasions. They're simply too poor to keep playing the nuclear brinksmanship game, so they try to tolerate us now.

• No, they aren't.

Russia might technically be an ally of the United States, but they behave more like an enemy. Russia supports many ruthless dictators and many enemies of the United States. They are also viruently anti gay and while the United States still has a way to go with LGBT rights, Russia is now light years behind. It seems like just about everything Russia does is against our beliefs here.