• Yes, they are.

I am sure that Russia is doing things to meddle in US politics. This is not the first time, either, I don't think. Countries are always trying to influence politics and elections in other countries, particularly in major nations like the united states. We should be weary and vigilant of this.

• If the shoe fits

I believe that Russia along with many other countries will meddle wherever they are able to. Even if they don't necessarily care about what is going on they will continue to try and show the United States in a bad light for their own personal gain. It's not about agreeing of disagreeing, it's about their own personal take on things.

• Yes, it is.

Yes, in light of recent developments with hacking campaign emails and leaking confidential information, I feel that Russia is intentionally meddling in U.S. politics. They want a puppet to win so that they can manipulate him. They do not want a strong candidate who will stand up to them to be the winner in these elections.

• It so is

Russia asked of it could send monitors to our polls on election day. If that's not meddling, I don't know what is. Also consider the growing likelihood that Russian hackers were involved in the Democrat leaks and campaign emails, it seems pretty clear that Russia is involved in some meddling.