• Sagging pants are bad

Yes, sagging pants are bad for any age because when younger kids look at the older men and their pants are sagging it is very obvious that the young boys are going to start or want to sag their pants. Plus it is just plain gross when a little girl looks at people who have their pants sagging are probably say gross loud enough that the parent and little girl will have to run away because the man may beat up on them

• Do you know the origin?

Sagging pants originated as a way for male inmates in prison to let other male inmates know of their sexual orientation towards men. A male inmate with sagging pants meant that that particular inmate was available for sexual actions with men. So unless a male is looking to let other men know that he is available for sex, I would not suggest the sagging pants to anyone.

• You look stupid!

When you look stupid people assume you are stupid. Nobody wants to see your drawers, under wear or butt crack and you look stupid showing it and waddling around like a penguin. It is offensive to conservative people. Conservative people (of all races, genders, and ethnicities) run things in every society, make the rules and laws, are the lawyers and judges, doctors, teachers and professors and give you your grades in school, hire people and fire people, control companies, control the banks and the money, run the government and shape the opinions of the masses. You might think it is cool and that you have the right to dress how you want. Unfortunately you are governed by the unspoken rules and laws that again, are determined by conservative people. Those who approve of sagging will never win. So, if you sag and can't get a job, do poorly in school, get profiled by law enforcement, or have other stigmas attached to you understand that it has nothing to do with your race, age, gender, or anything else. It is the result of you being considered to be STUPID!!!

• You look stupid!

• Why can't we do it!

It's just a fucking way people like to wear there clothes! Just ignore them if you you can't deal with it and live life the way you want to life it. Don't try to make people do want you want them to do because they won't listen! Just fuck off and mind you on business!

• Sagging is bad

Sagging is bad because it shows all the devil worshippers on earth that need to GO..... TO...... HELL!!!!! ALSO IT SHOWS ALL THE IGNORANT PEOPLE ON EARTH THAT I THINK WHO SHOULD BE DEAD!!!!! IF YOU WANT TO SAG GO..... TO.... HELL because that is where you are heading when you die and when you saggers go to hell I think you deserve it with y'all retarded ignorant asses AND SAGGING SHOWS ALL THE GAY PEOPLE ON EARTH BECAUSE IF YOU'RE NOT GAY ? PULL UP YOUR PANTS, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GO TO HELL AND HAVE YO ASS SORE AFTER SOME GAY MAN HAS RAPING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sagging is bad

• Sagging pants should not be aloud

People who sag should get a ticket are some because that look nasty at special when big people try to do it and have on them big under wear it look like that shitted on them selves and that disrespect to a lady then sag bring attention to you in a bad way

• Sagging pants should not be aloud

• The word sagging is unappealing for a reason.

Unless you are trying to tell the world you are a homosexual prisoner who is willing to have sexual intercourse, please pull up your trousers. There is nothing attractive about showing off your underpants to everybody, and trust me, all girls will be only disgusted at the sight of huge ass.

• I dont care

I don't give a shit about how you wear your pants I do it and I think it looks cool. People can look how they fuckin want to. If you don't like it then don't pay any attention to people who do it. Some girls like guys with sagging pants to you know!

• No stop it people

It doesn't matter let us be who we we
    not stop telling is what to wear no body cares about it let people wear what that want to w3era. Let us express o0ur true emotions and let us be ourselves. I would like top remain anonymous please than you guys

• Why can't we do it!

• Sagging pants is not that bad depending on how it's defined.

Okay, honestly sagging pants is a style. Within reason I feel that this style isn't going to really harm anybody. There's a difference been sagging your pants below your butt compared to simply showing your underwear elastic band. It's really about being reasonable. People really shouldn't be judged as a person for a clothing choice like this but honestly each person should generally dress respectfully. Sagging is a term generally referring to pants hanging below one's butt but honestly a little sagging is reasonable in my opinion if one wants to dress that way. Maybe show a bit of underwear or cool boxers if you wish but remember to be reasonable. No one should be judged anyways.

• Sagging is bad

• Sagging is bad

• Jail time repeatly.

Just stop this nonsense. It killed the whole entire nation. It just way too violence. It time for it to look like paradise, not criminal, fight, killing, hanging out, being bad to the bone. It time to pull it up or no job if you don't keep them up or terminated. No exceptions. Jail time repeatly.

• It feels good af!!!!

I sag with basketball shorts under my pants and it feels good af makes your dick feel good makes me get harder easier i love sagging with basketba shorts under sweatpants feels so good!!!! Ugh i love it you should try it !!! It feels so good !!!! Peace out!!!