• In many ways

Same sex couples have a positive role in this "straight" society. They can't biologically have kids which cuts down the population. We have 7 billion people in the world! Homosexuals are less likely to have HIV/AIDS. THeir lives are healthier and they are way more open-minded. Plus, gays and lesbians show TRUE EQUALITY since man and woman are not equal in society.

• It is fine

Being gay isn't bad it is just love most people fall in love because of personality not gender it isn't a disease and it isn't abnormal it is simply love there is no reason to shun it and there is no reason to praise it you can praise someone for coming out because that is considered brave in this day and society because there is so much hate because this doesn't happen often in our history

• It is not bad

Love is love is a great statement and i think that it it is just rude to hate on people for liking the same gender. You don't know how bad one goes through if they're not straight. They have it way harder and should not be treated bad like the way people are.

• It is not bad

• It is not bad

• It is not bad

• It is not bad

• It is not bad

• Im gay so its ok

I like lesbians as two clits is better than one.Too late to change your mind about the wisdom of allowing kids from kindergarten onwards to be exposed – for the entirety of their school lives – to the creepiness of Safe Schools gender fluidity theory designed to normalise homosexual and transgender experimentation.

• Same sex marriage that would be fine

Why people dont like a same sex marriage .. U cant judge other people personality .. If u are a gay or lesbian and someone's judging u .. U will be happy for that?? First u need to think peoples feelings .. If u try to judge other people personality God will be unhappy for that .. Because God create us .. If God create us like a men or a women .. But ur feeling is for a same sex relationship thats fine.. Its a challenge .. The important is u accept what is ur personality or who u are .. The God gave us a life .. And God gave us a challenges on how strong u have in ur personality .. If people dont like gay and lesbian .. Thats ok .. We dont care about their opinion we have a different opinions or we have a different beliefs in our life .. Thank you :)

• Yes for me

People should be able to feel the way they want to feel We can't judge people just because they love the people of the same gender. It actually shouldn't matter. No one is perfect and if god didn't want this way would he make people like this. Just because someone isn't the person you want it to be doesn't mean it's a bad person

• Its against God's will.

Its clearly known that God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah as the people there were homosexual. I don't agree with same sex marriage. Of course its one's choice to choose his or her love and is not gonna affect anyone else but what if God doesn't like it?. Sometimes we will have to accept the same fate as Sodom and Gomorrah. God created Adam and Eve. He blessed them with children. That's what we call a family. If everyone is marrying same sex he could have created two men or two women instead of a man and woman. I am not interfering in anyone's personal choices but that's what my opinion is.

• Against God's will.

I don't agree with same sex marriage as there is clear evidence in bible that God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because the people their were homosexual. Its against God's will. Of course same sex marriage is not gonna affect anybody else and after all its ones' choice to choose their love.

• Strings Attached / Love is Not Everything

Before you have a go at me, read what I have to say first.

Firstly, I'm not a homophobic person nor do I care whether a gay couple started a PDA show right in front of me, but I'm not so sure that kids would agree. Kids who are exposed to homosexuality at a young age show signs of questioning their sexuality.
    'Wait, I thought it was a thing you're born with?'
    Apparently not.

Secondly, many officials consider this 'debate' to be a good time to 'add extra stuff' in. You know, like that miniature, fine print on the bottom of your documents. Yup, that's the one. It's like a bandwagon, except you don't know what the festival is for until it's too late.

Lastly, 'love is love' is a really bad slogan, almost as bad as really old memes. The way you can interpret that is so many, that it confuses you. I'll give you an example: Say, a pedophile just got arrested and tells the police 'I just love her!', that's love, right?
    Another, a young boy proceeds to (I'm so sorry) rape his younger sister. When he is interrogated, he'll most likely answer that he thought that was showing love.
    'But there's morals, you ***!'
    Sorry darling, but morals won't be too much of a trouble in fifty years time.

• Nothing to do with Religion

In ancient times bi-sexuality was common, but not viewed totally acceptable because it was thought morally wrong, perverted, The purpose of sex was ultimately procreation. There's always been sex for pleasure and perversions, some acceptable some abhorrent. Gay relationships are an extrapolation of a perversion of the ultimate purpose. Sorry.

• No, but I'm totally not prejudiced.

I can understand why someone would initially be disappointed by someone answering this question with a 'no'. But here's the kicker: I don't think gay marriage is a bad thing either. I just think it's a 'thing'. I mean, it's no better or worse than straight marriage. All love is equal, no?

• No it is not

Go ahead. Call me bigoted. The people who are really bigoted and narrow minded are the ones who disregard opinions contrary to their own, so you better listen.
    Same-sex marriage is not a good thing for the following reasons:
    Making it legal and "okay" will make young kids second guess their sexuality and they may decide they are gay simply because of the way they act. This is not okay. The last thing children need as they are growing up is the confusion of sexual orientation, especially when, without it, it would never be a problem.
    Same-sex marriage demeans the very idea of marriage itself. Marriage has always been between one man and one woman, for love and for a family. Same-sex couples cannot physically build a family, and the things they do to one another's bodies are not exactly the epiphany of love.

• It is neither good nor bad.

We should not treat it any differently than normal marriage, THAT is TRUE EQUALITY. NBAIstar I was going to vote yes, but your comment changed my mind. How on earth can you claim that every single homosexual is more open-minded than a heterosexual? That is a foolish and offensive comment. I do not want to be assosciated in even the slightest way with someone who says things like that.

• It is only sickness

Immorality is never a good thing to promote. We as a society need parameters, otherwise we just end up in anarchy. Your statement on hiv is just plain baloney and while you may be more open minded than myself ; I'm proud that I don't feel perversions are acceptable behavior!