• In many ways

Same sex couples have a positive role in this "straight" society. They can't biologically have kids which cuts down the population. We have 7 billion people in the world! Homosexuals are less likely to have HIV/AIDS. THeir lives are healthier and they are way more open-minded. Plus, gays and lesbians show TRUE EQUALITY since man and woman are not equal in society.

• We wants to be happy

I do believe that we waited so much time.... We makes other peoples happy,we are also sacrifice our happiness to make others happy .I think now is the right time that we make our happiness.There are many members of LGBTQ there are nurse,teachers,dentist,students,parents,bread winner all over the world... We need to raise the equality of individuals .. We just only want to be loved and treated us like a human beings

• It's Love Guys

Same-sex marriage is a good thing. It doesn't cause harm and it actually does strengthen our community.
    Sorry for the rant that's about to happen :)
    Perfect: To make something completely free of faults or defects. People want to be perfect, but what is perfect really? How does one achieve this dream of being fault-free? That’s an easy answer. They don’t. No one is perfect and never will be. Perfection is everywhere and nowhere all at once. It’s all about how one views it. Nobody is perfect because it doesn’t truly exist. So if perfect doesn’t exist then what are we doing? Why are we making kids live up to these standards, making them believe the wrong things and forcing our thoughts into their minds? Why not let everyone be themselves without the shaming on? The world could then be a better place if we all just accept our differences and move on instead of shaming people for not being the same. So why does society shame same-sex marriage? Homosexuals are humans too, so why take away their rights because they’re just a little different? The truth is, we shouldn’t. Same-sex marriage should be allowed without the shaming because it could form a path to a better possibly more stable future for everyone in the world.
    The shaming and banning of same-sex marriage is affecting everyone in this world. Kids are starting to believe it’s wrong to be different in any way. Children get bullied for coming out and they now use the term gay as an insult. Before this word, gay meant happy or joyous, but now it’s used to show someone’s sexuality. It has become a derogatory term for most in this new generation. People walk around calling each other gay as if it’s a bad thing as if liking the same-sex somehow makes you inferior to anyone and everyone else. Because of this kids won’t want to be themselves anymore. This will raise anxiety levels and make children more self-conscious and afraid. This will then affect their future children and their children’s children and so forth, ruining all their lives. Kids have attempted suicide because of the bullying received after they came out. (Is Same Sex Marriage a Good Thing?) Accepting same-sex marriage could possibly lead to a better world with less judgment and harm. People won’t have to worry about their differences and nearly everyone could be accepted if we just stop this. Children are the future and if they believe the wrong things because of the banning and shaming of same-sex marriage then we failed as humans.
    Same-sex marriage is not a wrong or horrible thing, and it’s understandable that some do not have the same beliefs on this issue, but why stop love? No one should have their lives and rights dangled in front of them like an unattainable treat, believing that they might finally be able to grasp it only to find that it has been torn away again.

• I am me

I've attempted suicide before because I was bullied for being lesbian.I thought something was wrong with me,I thought who I was,was the reason I was miss treated.I thought me in general was the problem,and I thought it was my fault.But I realized we only get to live once and I should not be afraid to be myself.So how about you do you and I do me and if you don't wanna be gay then don't be gay.But certainly don't make me feel bad for just simply being myself.

• It is fine

Being gay isn't bad it is just love most people fall in love because of personality not gender it isn't a disease and it isn't abnormal it is simply love there is no reason to shun it and there is no reason to praise it you can praise someone for coming out because that is considered brave in this day and society because there is so much hate because this doesn't happen often in our history

• It is not bad

Love is love is a great statement and i think that it it is just rude to hate on people for liking the same gender. You don't know how bad one goes through if they're not straight. They have it way harder and should not be treated bad like the way people are.

• It is not bad

• It is not bad

• It is not bad

• It is not bad

• Strings Attached / Love is Not Everything

Before you have a go at me, read what I have to say first.

Firstly, I'm not a homophobic person nor do I care whether a gay couple started a PDA show right in front of me, but I'm not so sure that kids would agree. Kids who are exposed to homosexuality at a young age show signs of questioning their sexuality.
    'Wait, I thought it was a thing you're born with?'
    Apparently not.

Secondly, many officials consider this 'debate' to be a good time to 'add extra stuff' in. You know, like that miniature, fine print on the bottom of your documents. Yup, that's the one. It's like a bandwagon, except you don't know what the festival is for until it's too late.

Lastly, 'love is love' is a really bad slogan, almost as bad as really old memes. The way you can interpret that is so many, that it confuses you. I'll give you an example: Say, a pedophile just got arrested and tells the police 'I just love her!', that's love, right?
    Another, a young boy proceeds to (I'm so sorry) rape his younger sister. When he is interrogated, he'll most likely answer that he thought that was showing love.
    'But there's morals, you ***!'
    Sorry darling, but morals won't be too much of a trouble in fifty years time.

• Nothing to do with Religion

In ancient times bi-sexuality was common, but not viewed totally acceptable because it was thought morally wrong, perverted, The purpose of sex was ultimately procreation. There's always been sex for pleasure and perversions, some acceptable some abhorrent. Gay relationships are an extrapolation of a perversion of the ultimate purpose. Sorry.

• No, but I'm totally not prejudiced.

I can understand why someone would initially be disappointed by someone answering this question with a 'no'. But here's the kicker: I don't think gay marriage is a bad thing either. I just think it's a 'thing'. I mean, it's no better or worse than straight marriage. All love is equal, no?

• No it is not

Go ahead. Call me bigoted. The people who are really bigoted and narrow minded are the ones who disregard opinions contrary to their own, so you better listen.
    Same-sex marriage is not a good thing for the following reasons:
    Making it legal and "okay" will make young kids second guess their sexuality and they may decide they are gay simply because of the way they act. This is not okay. The last thing children need as they are growing up is the confusion of sexual orientation, especially when, without it, it would never be a problem.
    Same-sex marriage demeans the very idea of marriage itself. Marriage has always been between one man and one woman, for love and for a family. Same-sex couples cannot physically build a family, and the things they do to one another's bodies are not exactly the epiphany of love.

• It is neither good nor bad.

We should not treat it any differently than normal marriage, THAT is TRUE EQUALITY. NBAIstar I was going to vote yes, but your comment changed my mind. How on earth can you claim that every single homosexual is more open-minded than a heterosexual? That is a foolish and offensive comment. I do not want to be assosciated in even the slightest way with someone who says things like that.

• It is only sickness

Immorality is never a good thing to promote. We as a society need parameters, otherwise we just end up in anarchy. Your statement on hiv is just plain baloney and while you may be more open minded than myself ; I'm proud that I don't feel perversions are acceptable behavior!

• Yes for me

People should be able to feel the way they want to feel We can't judge people just because they love the people of the same gender. It actually shouldn't matter. No one is perfect and if god didn't want this way would he make people like this. Just because someone isn't the person you want it to be doesn't mean it's a bad person

• Its against God's will.

Its clearly known that God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah as the people there were homosexual. I don't agree with same sex marriage. Of course its one's choice to choose his or her love and is not gonna affect anyone else but what if God doesn't like it?. Sometimes we will have to accept the same fate as Sodom and Gomorrah. God created Adam and Eve. He blessed them with children. That's what we call a family. If everyone is marrying same sex he could have created two men or two women instead of a man and woman. I am not interfering in anyone's personal choices but that's what my opinion is.

• Against God's will.

I don't agree with same sex marriage as there is clear evidence in bible that God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because the people their were homosexual. Its against God's will. Of course same sex marriage is not gonna affect anybody else and after all its ones' choice to choose their love.

JessicaJackson says2018-06-21T16:32:17.793
My names is Jessica Jackson i want to testify about the great spell caster called Dr Purity my husband and i have been married for 4 years and 7 month now and we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hours to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after, the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant. He can also help you no matter what is the problem there is a solution and indeed you we be the next to testifier contact him at: puritylovespell@gmail.Com or Whats-App him on this number:+2348070980389.