• In many ways

Same sex couples have a positive role in this "straight" society. They can't biologically have kids which cuts down the population. We have 7 billion people in the world! Homosexuals are less likely to have HIV/AIDS. THeir lives are healthier and they are way more open-minded. Plus, gays and lesbians show TRUE EQUALITY since man and woman are not equal in society.

• I think its a good thing

People shouldn't judge people just because they are gay people should marry who they want and no one is perfect. Its not a disease it is just a chose they made on their own free will. ITS OK TO BE GAY. I'm just saying no one is perfect at choosing .

• No, but I'm totally not prejudiced.

I can understand why someone would initially be disappointed by someone answering this question with a 'no'. But here's the kicker: I don't think gay marriage is a bad thing either. I just think it's a 'thing'. I mean, it's no better or worse than straight marriage. All love is equal, no?

• No it is not

Go ahead. Call me bigoted. The people who are really bigoted and narrow minded are the ones who disregard opinions contrary to their own, so you better listen.
    Same-sex marriage is not a good thing for the following reasons:
    Making it legal and "okay" will make young kids second guess their sexuality and they may decide they are gay simply because of the way they act. This is not okay. The last thing children need as they are growing up is the confusion of sexual orientation, especially when, without it, it would never be a problem.
    Same-sex marriage demeans the very idea of marriage itself. Marriage has always been between one man and one woman, for love and for a family. Same-sex couples cannot physically build a family, and the things they do to one another's bodies are not exactly the epiphany of love.

• It is neither good nor bad.

We should not treat it any differently than normal marriage, THAT is TRUE EQUALITY. NBAIstar I was going to vote yes, but your comment changed my mind. How on earth can you claim that every single homosexual is more open-minded than a heterosexual? That is a foolish and offensive comment. I do not want to be assosciated in even the slightest way with someone who says things like that.

• It is only sickness

Immorality is never a good thing to promote. We as a society need parameters, otherwise we just end up in anarchy. Your statement on hiv is just plain baloney and while you may be more open minded than myself ; I'm proud that I don't feel perversions are acceptable behavior!