• It just is

More creativity, more availability, more room to adjust your to your liking, expandable storage. I personally like it but they should make it more durable.
    Whyyyy glass.
    I have the Samsung Galaxy s7.
    Everyone has their own opinion and I have expressed mine. I respect everyone's opinion as well.
    I don't like the emojisssss

• Ye,s Samsung is the best company

Samsung has shown it is the Alpha of the phone market. While leading Android as their leader, Apple and other companies have done many things to take them down like acsesive sueing or false accusations of copying. They have shown to have the best camera, specs, and processors in the world. They give their engineers a free life for their families with top notch education. They also support and government and invest heavily in Asian markets giving people better lives. They give tons of money to charity and gives schools around the world and in the U.S. To conclude, Samsung it the best company.

• Innovation at its best

No one comes close when it comes to atleast the hardware aspect of things. They lead in manufacturing TVs and smartphones. They are definitely getting screwed up in the lower segment by Xiaomi etc and in the upper segment by Apple, but their latest flagships are the best phones you can possibly buy, without doubt.
    They have superior technology in displays, and are the only one capable of building curved displays. They have the best cameras. Even for the popular iPhones, a lot of its components such as displays are manufactured by Samsung. They are investing heavily in software, and hopefully will become more complete in near future, so that they could achieve their true potential in tech industry.

• Samsung is the best

Unlike apple Samsung makes phones for all classes of people. If anyone says about its not so good things better stop comparing with low end varieties , the high end varieties are always ahead of other phones, even apple. Apple always copies the design from Samsung and os from android .Waiting for the day when apple brings edge phones claiming it their invention and all apple geeks following it blindly.

• Samsung is the best

• Yes, it is!!

It has amazingly crafted and useful products in any aspect of the life. It's so wide that it has a ship building platform, it's own entertainment Park in Korea, hospital, has had cars,military products... You can't go wrong when going for Samsung. Ignore the hate and buy the greatest products :)!

• Samsung is best tech company

Samsung is best tech company. I heard someone say apple makes more money. To Samsung it's not about the money. To Samsung it's about being a innovator and trendsetter. They are way ahead of most of their competitors by 10 yrs. This includes apple. They do everything well. In my opinion, I believe samsung has more cash than apple, microsoft, htc, google etc. Just because you make more money doesn't make you the best. For yrs guys made more money than Michael Jordan, but, they weren't better than him. With Samsung it's about the Love and specs

• Best wide brand company

Well, Samsung and Android phones are more durable and each one had the same charging port on it. Also Samsung make TANKS really, search that up. I have both apple and a crappy Samsung button phone. Apple's lasted 2 years. The button one is still alive and working. But for design, apple wins. That's why they're overly priced.

• Best make ever!!

I have a Samsung p1253 for 8 years and NO PROBLEMS !! Not even one just i got blocked because the water fills the washer up and BOOM! Blocked however that is just it by the way it is easy to do mine still spins quietly so Samsung is the best make i ever had i also had a Whirpool 8 years ago but i only had it for 2 years before it broke.

• Best make ever!!

• No, I agree with the one below

A company can't be the best in the world, because "best" or "worst" is only an opinion, not a fact. Even if the selling price was the highest, it isn't the best. People could have bought a Samsung phone, but may not have liked it. And, as the person before that said, you can't just pick one company to be the "best in the world".

• No

No, not because of numbers or figures or anything, but simply because of preference. Saying Samsung is the best company in the world is basically an opinion. Also, you cannot rely on numbers and sales to prove such a thing. I, personally, have a Galaxy s2 from Samsung and I absolutely HATE it. I had four iPhones and my brother told me I'd be blown away Samsungs technology, I absolutely was NOT. But, he is. So, saying the one company is the "best" is not valid.

• Apple is way better!

Apple is better because it makes more revenue. It also keeps growing while Samsung actually got worse in 2012. In every website that shows revenue and largest companies, Apple was much better. Also, Apple made a $50 million lawsuit against Samsung because apparently, Samsung has been copying Apple. Apple definitely beats Samsung.

• Agreed with below

As the last comment noted, you can't really pick a "best tech company in the world" right now. There are enough giants doing different things that comparing them so narrowly merely doesn't work. Samsung is one of the top tech companies out there, but I would be hesitant to title it or anybody else the best.

• No, Samsung is not the Best Tech Company in Everything

Samsung is one of the best tech companies in the world. Definitely. To say they are THE best is not possible. It's rather an apples and oranges sort of thing. Several companies have come up with surprising innovations in technology; some in smart phones, some in tablets, and some in technologies we have yet to see. Therefore, to say one company is the best at everything is most difficult, and some might even say, impossible.

• No it cannot compete with the new market

It cannot compete with the new market giants like Apple and Toshiba. Apple for example, has a friendlier user interface and it is more advanced. Toshiba on other hand, has products that have longer shelf life and are of higher quality than that of Samsung. Samsung user interface is outdated as well and does not seem to be updated that often.

• No, not at all.

Their TV's are overhyped and overrated, just like their phones are. Their tablets are not only best defined as these, but they are also overpriced junk. Their cameras are low quality for the price. Their audio is actually decent, but you're paying Yamaha price for Clarion quality. Their cars are only as good as Hyundai, but priced like a Toyota. Basically put, there are definitely better options for the money, such as Sony, Apple, Toyota, Honda, Panasonic, LG, Sharp, Canon, Nikon, Pioneer, Yamaha, and Onkyo. I know, a ridiculous amount of better brands, how sad.

• Samsung is not the best tech company in the world.

Samsung is not the best tech company in the world. There are plenty of tech companies in the world and to say that they are the best in the world is kind of an ego trip. Just because some like it and some do not, you can not rule out those that do not like their products.

• Apple is the best

Apple is better because it makes more revenue. It also keeps growing while Samsung actually got worse in 2012. In every website that shows revenue and largest companies, Apple was much better. Also, Apple made 50 million lawsuits against Samsung because apparently, Samsung has been copying Apple. Apple is definitely better than Samsung.

• Apple is the best