• Samsung has the most variety of products.

Samsung consists of 80 companies. Which makes very diverse. It offers a wide variety of products. This leads to decreased revenues as it need to make more products, but Samsung does sell more products than Apple. It has built 2 of the world's tallest towers, 6th in shipbuilding, leading manufacturing in AMOLED, leading company in TV's, has a hospital, makes planes for Korean Airforce, made the K9 Thunder, one of the best howitzers in the world. I don't think any other tech company can challenge this diversity.

• Samsung is the best

Just cause Apple has more revenue in than Samsung Mobile doesn't mean it's better. Just combine all of Samsung and its subsidiaries together it would stomp apple. Samsung has more a variety of products then other companies(it even has a hospital). It specializes in much more things then normal tech companies do. The only company that can almost rival the variety is LG which is still no competition to Samsung. Samsung is also more compatible than apple like using Android and windows and STILL HAS THE F***ING HEADPHONE JACK.

• Samsung Is Great.

Look. I agree with the person who said that you can't just choose a company and say that it is the best, but you kind of have to admit, Samsung is rising to the top these days. Samsung and LG are both Korean (South, obviously) companies and Korea is a very small country. It was small and everybody worked hard and look at them today. They're a very high-tech country. They worked up to the top. You should just look at the new Apple iPhone X. A friend of mine has it and let's just say she hates it. Like a lot. She had a Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge to an iPhone X, and she's not too happy about it.

• Does Apple make TV, electronics, cars?

Nope. Samsung make every electronics. Even some phones and computers(I love microsoft) were a bit bad or have a problem, they helped us a lot. Their airconditioner, Television some new technologies were good. They also made a car, but it isn't very famous. Somehow, Samsung are trying to make LOTS of people comfortable. They tried and tried and they came to the top.

• It's just he best

Samsung have produced so many phones for so many budgets it's incredible. Apple only have a few phones and that limits people to not experience more devices. Samsungs flagship devices are top dog in my opinion. They are extremely customisable and have so many features to cater for so many people

• It just is

More creativity, more availability, more room to adjust your to your liking, expandable storage. I personally like it but they should make it more durable.
    Whyyyy glass.
    I have the Samsung Galaxy s7.
    Everyone has their own opinion and I have expressed mine. I respect everyone's opinion as well.
    I don't like the emojisssss

• Ye,s Samsung is the best company

Samsung has shown it is the Alpha of the phone market. While leading Android as their leader, Apple and other companies have done many things to take them down like acsesive sueing or false accusations of copying. They have shown to have the best camera, specs, and processors in the world. They give their engineers a free life for their families with top notch education. They also support and government and invest heavily in Asian markets giving people better lives. They give tons of money to charity and gives schools around the world and in the U.S. To conclude, Samsung it the best company.

• Innovation at its best

No one comes close when it comes to atleast the hardware aspect of things. They lead in manufacturing TVs and smartphones. They are definitely getting screwed up in the lower segment by Xiaomi etc and in the upper segment by Apple, but their latest flagships are the best phones you can possibly buy, without doubt.
    They have superior technology in displays, and are the only one capable of building curved displays. They have the best cameras. Even for the popular iPhones, a lot of its components such as displays are manufactured by Samsung. They are investing heavily in software, and hopefully will become more complete in near future, so that they could achieve their true potential in tech industry.

• Samsung is the best

Unlike apple Samsung makes phones for all classes of people. If anyone says about its not so good things better stop comparing with low end varieties , the high end varieties are always ahead of other phones, even apple. Apple always copies the design from Samsung and os from android .Waiting for the day when apple brings edge phones claiming it their invention and all apple geeks following it blindly.

• No, I agree with the one below

A company can't be the best in the world, because "best" or "worst" is only an opinion, not a fact. Even if the selling price was the highest, it isn't the best. People could have bought a Samsung phone, but may not have liked it. And, as the person before that said, you can't just pick one company to be the "best in the world".

• No

No, not because of numbers or figures or anything, but simply because of preference. Saying Samsung is the best company in the world is basically an opinion. Also, you cannot rely on numbers and sales to prove such a thing. I, personally, have a Galaxy s2 from Samsung and I absolutely HATE it. I had four iPhones and my brother told me I'd be blown away Samsungs technology, I absolutely was NOT. But, he is. So, saying the one company is the "best" is not valid.

• No, not at all.

Their TV's are overhyped and overrated, just like their phones are. Their tablets are not only best defined as these, but they are also overpriced junk. Their cameras are low quality for the price. Their audio is actually decent, but you're paying Yamaha price for Clarion quality. Their cars are only as good as Hyundai, but priced like a Toyota. Basically put, there are definitely better options for the money, such as Sony, Apple, Toyota, Honda, Panasonic, LG, Sharp, Canon, Nikon, Pioneer, Yamaha, and Onkyo. I know, a ridiculous amount of better brands, how sad.

• Apple is the best

Apple is better because it makes more revenue. It also keeps growing while Samsung actually got worse in 2012. In every website that shows revenue and largest companies, Apple was much better. Also, Apple made 50 million lawsuits against Samsung because apparently, Samsung has been copying Apple. Apple is definitely better than Samsung.

• No it cannot compete with the new market

It cannot compete with the new market giants like Apple and Toshiba. Apple for example, has a friendlier user interface and it is more advanced. Toshiba on other hand, has products that have longer shelf life and are of higher quality than that of Samsung. Samsung user interface is outdated as well and does not seem to be updated that often.

• Apple is the best

• no of course not

Samsung is not best tech company in ther world. Samsung is a just one of just ok tech company. Because we have also aplle, LG, HTC, Nokia etc many of different tech compay and also, someone really doesn't like sasung like me. Samsung is not best tech compant ever. This is my opinion.

• Samsung is not the best tech company in the world.

Samsung is not the best tech company in the world. There are plenty of tech companies in the world and to say that they are the best in the world is kind of an ego trip. Just because some like it and some do not, you can not rule out those that do not like their products.

• Agreed with below

As the last comment noted, you can't really pick a "best tech company in the world" right now. There are enough giants doing different things that comparing them so narrowly merely doesn't work. Samsung is one of the top tech companies out there, but I would be hesitant to title it or anybody else the best.

• No, Samsung is not the Best Tech Company in Everything

Samsung is one of the best tech companies in the world. Definitely. To say they are THE best is not possible. It's rather an apples and oranges sort of thing. Several companies have come up with surprising innovations in technology; some in smart phones, some in tablets, and some in technologies we have yet to see. Therefore, to say one company is the best at everything is most difficult, and some might even say, impossible.