Is Samsung's 2013 and 2014 technology worth anything?

• Whatever Value You Put On It

I believe Samsung's 2013 and 2014 technology is worth something. I see a lot of people with their Samsung phones, tablets, and laptops. People use these devices on a daily basis, often many times throughout the day. Everyone has to value this technology to some degree. In fact, some wouldn't know how to function without it.

• Yes, Samsung technology is worth something.

Yes, I do believe that there is something to Samsung's 2013 and 2014 technology. However, I do not believe that is all it is cracked up to be. In my opinion it is mostly novelty and a way to get people talking about their products. The ideas are innovative and intriguing, but overall most people would not find any practical use out of them yet.

• Yes, Samsung's rivals and customers agree

Apple would certainly believe that Samsung's technology is worth something, because they're fighting Samsung over patents. Samsung has set a new smartphone sales record in the fourth quarter of 2013, so obviously a lot of consumers believe that Samsung's technology is worth something, too. So their business rivals and customers agree.

• Samsung's 2013 and 2014 technology is worth a lot

Samsung's 2013 and 2014 technology is worth a lot because it is helping the product make progress. Without this progress we would still have the same phone with a new case. The new technology will aid in the development of better devices and applications for those new and improved devices.