• Yes he is

Sans is like ness, ness can teleport, sans can teleport, in the undertale game there is a "badge of some type" that's probably ness' badge. And remember when ness had to fight the final boss? The machine could not process organic material so they had to put their souls in the robots. In the Halloween version the inventor would never forgive himself because his son could not get back to the real world. So, what ness could have done is use his badge in the machine so he comes back to life, but all organic material was dissolved but his skeleton. Also, in san's drawer there is a picture of three faces saying "never forget". I think that the 3 friends are ness' three friends. One last thing... Sans is an anagram of ness if you replace the e
    (sans= sens)
    (Nass=ness)

• Sans the Skeleton is a human.

It seems weird that Sans wouldn't be a skeleton, but there is multiple pieces of evidence that support my claim and theory that Sans the skeleton is a human. The first reason is while completing a Genocide Run, Sans does not actually die onscreen, yet offscreen, and doesn't deteriorate like other monsters who die. The second reason might be an opinion, but it is strongly evident that Sans is potentially the hardest boss in the game, being the final boss of the hardest route, with a variety of deadly attacks that last for 10 minutes, is considered challenging. The third reason Sans is a human is because he bleeds, something humans do, not skeletons or monsters considering the fact no other monster bled in Undertale. The fourth reason Sans is a human is because when every other character speaks, their mouths move, while Sans' stays still, almost like it's a mask. The fifth reason Sans is a human is because he sleeps, something Papyrus, his skeleton brother, doesn't, being an actual skeleton, something Sans possibly is not. The sixth reason Sans is a human is because he understands saves and determination, things humans understand, and there is no evidence that Alphys injected Sans with it. The seventh reason Sans is a human is because he understands stats, something Frisk (you) a human understands, proving he is more so a human from relating to human sensations.

A counterargument to the debate could be the fact that "Undyne could be stronger than Sans". Just because Undyne doesn't give up does NOT mean that she is stronger then Sans, as he is full of more techniques that Undyne couldn't be able to ever do. That is why Sans is a human.

• You really must like Game Theory

First of all, Toby Fox, the man who created Undertale, said that Sans isn't Ness. Unless Game Theory knows more about Sans then the creator of Sans does, then Sans is not Ness. Toby Fox made an Earthbound hack, i know, but he was 16. So, I really want to hear your rebuttal. I hope this can convince you that SANS ISN'T NESS AND GAME THEORY GOT IT WRONG!

• Fuck me in the pussy

Finger my juicy butt holefinger my juicy butt holefinger my juicy butt holefinger my juicy butt holefinger my juicy butt holefinger my juicy butt holefinger my juicy butt holefinger my juicy butt holefinger my juicy butt holefinger my juicy butt holefinger my juicy butt holefinger my juicy butt holefinger my juicy butt holefinger my juicy butt holefinger my juicy butt holefinger my juicy butt holefinger my juicy butt hole finger my juicy butt hole finger my juicy butt hole finger my juicy butt hole finger my juicy butt hole finger my juicy butt hole finger my juicy butt hole finger my juicy butt hole finger my juicy butt hole finger my juicy butt hole finger my juicy butt hole finger my juicy butt hole finger my juicy butt hole finger my juicy butt hole

• He cant be

Sans cant be a human because he does not bleed the blood is just ketchup and in the game it shows that he is a skeleton k k k k k k k kk k k k k k k kk kk k k k k k k k k k k

• He cant be