• I saw him when I was eight

I asked Jesus if I could see him and when everyone went to the window behind me, I saw him outside. If he was fake, my parents would've brought my sister to the window too. But they didn't. I think my parents would've wanted my sister to see Santa Claus too.

• Santa is real.

I (as an elf) am very disappointed at those who say Santa isn't real. I mean, even if you don't believe in him, don't ruin it for the kids! He is very real, and is upset to need to put you nonbelievers on the naughty list!
    Lots of love
    Evie the Elf

• The fat man is real

If Santa wasnt real the all the little kids and everybody that believes in him would start balling if they found out he wasnt real I know he is real because I have seen him before. One day, I was sitting in my room and all of a sudden I heard glass break then I went to the kitchen where I heard it and I seen a big fat guy climbing threw the window in a big red suit. Then I went outside and seen a flying deer stand with a lot of bucks pulling it up. It look like one of them bucks got shot in the nose he was in the front of the herd of deer. Then I noticed blood dont glow so I thought it was just a red light taped to the buck.

• I am literally four

Feliz Navidad
    Feliz Navidad
    Feliz Navidad
    Prospero aΓ±o y felicidad.

Feliz Navidad
    Feliz Navidad
    Feliz Navidad
    Prospero aΓ±o y felicidad.

I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
    I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
    I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
    From the bottom of my heart.

[Repeats]
    Jingle Bells

• I'm 4 and a half

I'm actually 4, haha jk.
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells

• I'm 4 and a half

I'm actually 4, haha jk.
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells

• Santa is real

Santa is real in our hearts if your kids belie in him don't say he isn't real. If you did it is ok just tell the kids that he is real in our hearts . I believe in him because my parents told me. But my friends Rhoda me otherwise

• I seen him when i waz πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’―

πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’― 100 100s

• Yes Santa is real

If Santa Claus was not real then why would some person just make up a story about a guy who gives out presents every night. There is a real Santa Claus its not your parents. So if your parents say their Santa their just saying another lie to you so you can be like them.

• Santa Clause should expeirence Hypothermia.

He can't deliver gifts to all kids that belive in him one night. Even if one child per country belives in him. Also sattelites should have detected his activity by now. But no don't even think of him living underground. Imagine a scenario, a kid believes in santa his in the good list but he lives ina highly guarded house which is full of cameras and bodyguards. Anyone?

• What a stupid question for a grown ups website

No it is not and not is not scientifically plausible obviously.

Please do not lie to our kids in a immoral way, if you want to give them stocking presents without lying fine and certainly don't judge them by their beliefs. It is not fair on the child because if he did the right thing and stood up and stop believing then he/she would get punished with no presents.

• K why is this here????

The yes its just a bunch of kids failing to spell spamming random junk and it is quite clear santa's not real it is not humanly possible to do the things the stories state he does. Seriously this shouldn't even be on a website like this seriously people come on

• I'm actually not sure.

At first I did. But then my dad said he's not. But now I'm not sure. I'm not sure if I should believe people's experiences and I don't know why there are trackers. On Christmas Eve, every second of the day, I look on the tracker. I wish I was awake when "Santa" comes so I would make sure if he's fake or real. As I said, I'm not sure.

• Santa ain't a ninja!

Be realistic. How can santa avoid human detection if there are many expeditions in the north pole snd many sattelites that are focused on there. Were did he get materials? How did he eat if there are no edible plants? How can he deliver all the gifts around the world in one night?

• He is not real

It's a fun idea for little children but with Santa there's no "thank you" and no lesson of value. "Santa I want this."
    If you're going to do it with your Jude I'd would either: write "Santa" a thank you letter or have Santa get you very small gifts (sweets, chocolate, puzzles) and have the parents get the main gifts (shoes, bikes, musical instruments).

• ? ? ? ?

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? He is not real

• Come on people

?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??? ?? ? ? ? ? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ? ?? ?? ? ? ? Seriously ?? ??? ? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ? ? ?

• Not reeeeeeeaaalllllllll !!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o !! ! ! ! !

• Santa is so not real

On Christmas eve I was sleeping and it was 1130 pm and I went downstairs but when I saw one of my presents I saw my mom hand writing and I no my mom hand writing by heart and if I see Santa in the mall that fake one in lots of movies Santa is real in movies and plus if people say magic is real there is no sach thing as magic and how can renders fly if there no sach thing as magic