• Santa is real. And here's why.

1. So as a kid, you probably ask for a lot of expensive stuff. Do you think your parents are going to get you that much stuff. Maybe, but not every family that celebrates Christmas.
    2. Now this one is interesting. I've myself heard jingle bells and stomping on the roof before on Christmas Eve. Now you might say I'm lying, but just trust me. Unless you're parents are super extreme about Christmas, then this is a no brainer. So is there a robber on your roof? Doubtful. Is someone from the Salvation Army sitting outside your house in the middle of the night jingling bells? Nope. So there.
    3. Adults. Now if any of you are adults, then you might already be opposing to this. But think of some people like YouTubers. Especially YouTubers who review toys or play video games. A lot of the older ones don't live with their parents anymore, so then how do they get their presents? You might say that they get them for themselves to show the audience, but that's wrong. YouTubers don't care about faking the audience out that much, so there. Also, on the subject of other adults, they don't exactly need presents, because they usually have jobs.
    4. Okay so here's the main one. If your parents tell you that Santa isn't real, or even if you just get curious, you'd want to know. So how come there isn't any records of kids discovering their parents being "Santa". And if you say there is, "on YouTube" then grow up and learn that YouTube has a lot of fake stuff on it.

So there four reasons why Santa is real. And if you want to oppose, then fine. To each his own. But I personally believe, and to everyone who tries to ruin kids' Christmases, shame on you.

• Why Santa is real.

• Santa is the best

I know it might be a little weird that a grown man is coming to your house at night but he does give you percent's so why not believe right . And if you dont belive you are missing out on a lot of things people talk about him so much . So belive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :)

• I saw him once!

One time near 2:00 - 3:00, I went to go to the bathroom witch I saw a light downstairs so I snuck downstairs and saw a red hat poking out of the dinning room, that's how I knew he was real so I pretended to be asleep and fell asleep

• I saw him when I was eight

I asked Jesus if I could see him and when everyone went to the window behind me, I saw him outside. If he was fake, my parents would've brought my sister to the window too. But they didn't. I think my parents would've wanted my sister to see Santa Claus too.

• Santa is real.

I (as an elf) am very disappointed at those who say Santa isn't real. I mean, even if you don't believe in him, don't ruin it for the kids! He is very real, and is upset to need to put you nonbelievers on the naughty list!
    Lots of love
    Evie the Elf

• The fat man is real

If Santa wasnt real the all the little kids and everybody that believes in him would start balling if they found out he wasnt real I know he is real because I have seen him before. One day, I was sitting in my room and all of a sudden I heard glass break then I went to the kitchen where I heard it and I seen a big fat guy climbing threw the window in a big red suit. Then I went outside and seen a flying deer stand with a lot of bucks pulling it up. It look like one of them bucks got shot in the nose he was in the front of the herd of deer. Then I noticed blood dont glow so I thought it was just a red light taped to the buck.

• I am literally four

Feliz Navidad
    Feliz Navidad
    Feliz Navidad
    Prospero año y felicidad.

Feliz Navidad
    Feliz Navidad
    Feliz Navidad
    Prospero año y felicidad.

I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
    I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
    I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
    From the bottom of my heart.

[Repeats]
    Jingle Bells

• I'm 4 and a half

I'm actually 4, haha jk.
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells

• I'm 4 and a half

I'm actually 4, haha jk.
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells
    Jingle bells

• Santa Clause should expeirence Hypothermia.

He can't deliver gifts to all kids that belive in him one night. Even if one child per country belives in him. Also sattelites should have detected his activity by now. But no don't even think of him living underground. Imagine a scenario, a kid believes in santa his in the good list but he lives ina highly guarded house which is full of cameras and bodyguards. Anyone?

• What a stupid question for a grown ups website

No it is not and not is not scientifically plausible obviously.

Please do not lie to our kids in a immoral way, if you want to give them stocking presents without lying fine and certainly don't judge them by their beliefs. It is not fair on the child because if he did the right thing and stood up and stop believing then he/she would get punished with no presents.

• Its just your parents childs

You guys have to understand that all that believe stuff is crap. Parents just say all this stuff so you stay like a child forever. Its okay if you believe when you are six but honestly just stop the act he isnt real you just want him to be. This holiday is amazing I agree with that but santa is just something sellers came up with so people would buy stuff and presents so they would make more money.

• K why is this here????

The yes its just a bunch of kids failing to spell spamming random junk and it is quite clear santa's not real it is not humanly possible to do the things the stories state he does. Seriously this shouldn't even be on a website like this seriously people come on

• I'm actually not sure.

At first I did. But then my dad said he's not. But now I'm not sure. I'm not sure if I should believe people's experiences and I don't know why there are trackers. On Christmas Eve, every second of the day, I look on the tracker. I wish I was awake when "Santa" comes so I would make sure if he's fake or real. As I said, I'm not sure.

• Santa ain't a ninja!

Be realistic. How can santa avoid human detection if there are many expeditions in the north pole snd many sattelites that are focused on there. Were did he get materials? How did he eat if there are no edible plants? How can he deliver all the gifts around the world in one night?

• He is not real

It's a fun idea for little children but with Santa there's no "thank you" and no lesson of value. "Santa I want this."
    If you're going to do it with your Jude I'd would either: write "Santa" a thank you letter or have Santa get you very small gifts (sweets, chocolate, puzzles) and have the parents get the main gifts (shoes, bikes, musical instruments).

• ? ? ? ?

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? He is not real

• Come on people

?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??? ?? ? ? ? ? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ? ?? ?? ? ? ? Seriously ?? ??? ? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ? ? ?

• Not reeeeeeeaaalllllllll !!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o !! ! ! ! !