• Yes......SANTA IS REAL

I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus
    Underneath the mistletoe last night
    She didn't see me creep
    Down the stairs to have a peek
    She thought that I was tucked up
    In my bedroom fast asleep
    Then, I saw Mommy tickle Santa Claus
    Underneath his beard so snowy white
    Oh, what a laugh it would have been
    If Daddy had only seen
    Mommy kissing Santa Claus last night

• Yes he is

Y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y yes he is!

Posted by: bvc
  • Really? Is this REALLY happening?

.........Wow, just.....Wow. Is this some kind of practical joke? I'm i being secretly being scorned bye some guy eating potato chips by his computer? Does anyone ACTUALLY believe in santa here?........If so, let me sway you. 1, reghndeer....That FLY. Need i say more......2, Elves? GROW UP PIPSQUEEKS! NEXT YOULL BE TELING ME ABOUT THE TOOK FAIRY!!! 3, EVRY HOUSE IN 1 NIGHT!!!!!!! 4, if santa can make what you want, why don't you ALWAYS get EXACTLY what you want? I could go on and on about the STUPIDNESS of santa, i mean, "he sees you when your sleeping, he knows when your awake!".......HE IS STALKING THE WHOLE WORLD!! ITS LIKE THE GOVERNMENT IN HERE!!! THATS SANTA! THE GOVERNMENT! Except for how it takes your stuff instead!

Hey guy on the computer eating chips! Stop laphing

• He is fake!!

He is a character that parents make up, so that their kids will be good the whole year. Kids just like santa because of the presents (which parents buy). Kids should have a creative imagination but when they get older they should know that he aint real. So ye he aint real!

• He is fake!!