• People are immoral.

What you see in the radio, tv, internet, and the like is full of stuff that contradicts what is written in the Bible, like going to wild parties, pre-marital sex, extramarital relationships, homosexuality, witch entices the viewers to do the same. What you see in the radio, tv, internet, and the like is full of stuff that contradicts what is written in the Bible, like going to wild parties, pre-marital sex, extramarital relationships, homosexuality, witch entices the viewers to do the same.

• As you can see I put the picture of this country for a reason

Human rights violations in one's own country, racism, bigotry, twisting and perverting Christianity (Lutheranism), the tribe of Daniel (Denmark). The Antichrist, oppressing another land. I definitely think this evil man is ruling the world. And this man is none other than Lucifer, the prince of Hell himself. And soon, via Denmark, he will rule incarnate. Slandering Jesus.

• No he is not.

Earth is not controlled by either God nor Satan it is literally their battlefield to control you and me. Have you ever given good and shown evil? They both hold you and it is your choice to become Satan's pawn or God's follower not their choice. God holds Heaven. Satan controls Hell.

• Simply by reading my Bible I know that Satan owns nothing.

The Bible says that Satan has been defeated by God. I agree with that entirely. He may have some power for a time, but he is quite easily beaten with the power of God. I believe that in the end, Satan will be thrown into Hell and God will make everything right.

• He would have to exist...

...And there is no real reason to suspect that he does.

The idea of the devil figure is a personification of people's penchant for 'evil', which is subjective by nature. The fact that most conceptions of the devil and god are the personification of the inner struggle between good and evil, not actual things.

From a biblical standpoint aren't there references to the devil being lord of this world...?

• For him to be ruler of the world he would have to be real.

I don't believe Satan exists. Fiction characters like ones in comic books cannot rule the world physically. They may perhaps be able to rule the minds of people. You can get someone to fear fake things like the boogie man for instance. Fear is a powerful tool. Perhaps it is true, but technically he doesn't.