• It Is Good For Our Growth

School is something we need .Sure,I don't want to get up in the mornings either,but it is for a good cause.Getting to go to high school,middle school,elementary school,and college will be good.You can get a great job and have a good life.And you learn to be social with other classmates.As you can see,school is needed greatly.

• Educated people get farther than uneducated

I believe that school is a good thing because educated people can get farther in life than uneducated people. Uneducated people don't have as many of the skills needed that help get a good job. Uneducated are less likely to get wages that support their family and they will barely be able to feed their family. Unlike uneducated people, educated people can get a good job and earn good wages, therefore feed their family and live a happy life.

• School is a good thing.

School is a good thing. Besides educating a person it also helps a person to socialize. Staying active helps keep children from becoming bored and getting into trouble. School helps with all of this. School also helps prepare students for later life whether through reading, writing, and arithmetic or through learning life skills or career training.

• School Is Crucial

School is beneficial to Children's development on multiple levels. First, obviously, from an intellectual perspective, schools are very important in a child's development in math and reading. Secondly, school is a crucial part of a child's social development, and teaches children how to interact with their peers in a social setting.

• It Is Good For Our Growth

• Extra studies will only do you good

Getting a good High School education also enhances our chances of doing well in college. This extra study, no matter how long you go for, gives you so much more arsenal and skills that will make you a hot prospect for jobs and potentially earning much more money. Whatever level of educated a person has studied to, a person with an education will get them farther than a person without an education.

• I feel it's a good idea; but...

It needs changes. We shouldn't learn things that we won't use in day to day life-- geometry and stuff-- unless we have a job that focuses on it. That would be college. Most things are forgotten by the end of school-- and I support learning. I support all of this, but I've heard from a lot of people they don't use these things in day to day life. Maybe just a bit less of everything? Of course I'm a child myself-- 14-- so feel free to disregard this.

• School is good

Even though some may not enjoy the learning part, there is always extra circulars like clubs and/or sports. Most kids don't enjoy school because it is not want they want to do, but they have to learn that they can not always have their way. I'm only 11 years old.

• School is good

• School is important

Kids not only need to learn, but they also need communication. They need to discuss with friends instead of learning things by your own. They need to share opinions. Also, they need to compete. They have to test their skills and study harder if you find something you are bad at.

• Noooooopppeee. No no

I highly doubt that I will one day be at the store and go like, "oh let me check the angles of this cereal box! Let me whip out my trusty protractor." I'm not done, buddies. I think I will never have to know the ph of water and do a whole lab experiment before drinking my water bottle. Yes, Algebra will help. I see it there. Also civics. But we waste weeks learning stuff that will never be needed in our lives. CHANGE YA SYSTEMMMMM!!!!!

• Not it's not

School is not a good thing because kids need to be active and live life before they give it away to the government so we can make them money just so they can take it right back away from us. We will learn how to do what we want to do in college anyway so what's the point

• School really sucks

It sucks because im crammed in classrooms for 8 hours with people i dont even like and my math teacher just gives us a paper and expects us to do it and pe also sucks the only good thing about going to school is going home but then when you go home you have homework to do

• School's Teaching System

The system of school and how they teach kids is actually pretty horrible, the fact that you learn history that won't even help you at all, or learning English when you never want to be in a job associated with advanced writing, or science, if you never wanted to be a chemist or ect. The grading system is based on a criteria for the subject, and a final op is based on all subjects, including the subjects you hate and are lazy at, making the op decrease. A very inaccurate system which also has unneeded homework, putting stress on children's minds and potentionally leading to future sleep problems as kids get stressed for an exam or assignment. Homework is not needed at all, and should be done at school, but what homework also does, is it can cause anger issues, and family problems, also reducing the child's time to have his/her 'own-time' and family time, this can also interfere with choirs, putting more stress into a child. Homework shouldn't be need until the last 2 grades/years, and subjects should be chosen by the child. Bullying is also another issue, since some schools have a high density or high number of children, bullying occurs, and murders, this is because of the stress put on to a teen which causes violence, as the teen is 'growing up'. Disease is another problem. Due to the number of kids in schools, catching a flu is more common if more kids are in the school, since most schools don't do regular cleaning and parents think their kids are trying to take the day off, parents will send their sick child to school, making more people sick. If this was a real outbreak of plague, schools are a reliable source for spreading, as the kids can spread it to others kids, teachers, and parents, which will spread it to their colleagues, and it goes on, or just a regular flu. These should be fixed by all schools, but due to the lack of demand by people, it hasn't happened yet, or maybe never.

• Not help expand knowledge

School is not a good way of helping children to learn. And the tests that "measure" what we learned just over stresses kids and if they don't do good they suffer a punishment of later on a hard life. Also we learn lots of things we don't even need to learn. For those people that like school and are a know it all good. But if people want to learn other things let them learn it instead. For example, if we had a system that lets us chose the job we want at age 15, we will start learning for that job until you are ready from age 5 to 14 we learn the easy stuff like basic math, able to speak English and write, and how to type on a keyboard also a bit of history of america. If we all do this we would have a better place to live in and have less stress.

• I feel it's a good idea; but...

• I feel it's a good idea; but...

• I feel it's a good idea; but...

• Im fucking suicidal because of it

Do you know how much happier i would be without school? Damn, i would be the best child ever. No grades, relationship stress, terrible food, whiny teachers, annoying classmates. Ah what a life that would be! Instead of spending like a decade and a half in a tiny desk, at aplace that is basically jail!!!!

• School is important. But shouldn't be important

School is important but I strongly think it's overrated and there is much better ways to help kids. They tell us that us kids need to get outside more, but then make us sit inside this building for 7 hours everyday 5 days a week. And when we get out of school we have to do homework for 2 more hours. Along with that we have REAL shit to stress about rather than knowing shit about the war of 1812 or bedmass. Wen I am older, I will not need to know half the stuff I am learning about right now and that is a fact. There's no other option, no other way to get a good job, your life does depend on school but my piont is it shouldn't.