• It Is Good For Our Growth

School is something we need .Sure,I don't want to get up in the mornings either,but it is for a good cause.Getting to go to high school,middle school,elementary school,and college will be good.You can get a great job and have a good life.And you learn to be social with other classmates.As you can see,school is needed greatly.

• It Is Good For Our Growth

• Extra studies will only do you good

Getting a good High School education also enhances our chances of doing well in college. This extra study, no matter how long you go for, gives you so much more arsenal and skills that will make you a hot prospect for jobs and potentially earning much more money. Whatever level of educated a person has studied to, a person with an education will get them farther than a person without an education.

• Educated people get farther than uneducated

I believe that school is a good thing because educated people can get farther in life than uneducated people. Uneducated people don't have as many of the skills needed that help get a good job. Uneducated are less likely to get wages that support their family and they will barely be able to feed their family. Unlike uneducated people, educated people can get a good job and earn good wages, therefore feed their family and live a happy life.

• School is a good thing.

School is a good thing. Besides educating a person it also helps a person to socialize. Staying active helps keep children from becoming bored and getting into trouble. School helps with all of this. School also helps prepare students for later life whether through reading, writing, and arithmetic or through learning life skills or career training.

• School Is Crucial

School is beneficial to Children's development on multiple levels. First, obviously, from an intellectual perspective, schools are very important in a child's development in math and reading. Secondly, school is a crucial part of a child's social development, and teaches children how to interact with their peers in a social setting.

• Kills happiness, and is unfair.

School has not only cause a lot of people to be depressed, through their unfair education system that is more focused on grading and separating "smart students" from "stupid students" rather than actually focusing on increasing all of the students knowledge. Modern teachers also often use the phrase "google it", but isn't a teachers main goal to teach and educate Her/his students? Because googling things i don't know is a task i could have easily done at home.

• School hasn't changed.

There's no change in school, besides the students and the teachers. If you look at anything from 100 years ago, and look at them now, it has changed and improved drastically. Except school. School's always just sat you down, put work in front of you, and taught you like you're all clones and think and learn the exact same way. Albert Einstein once said "everyone's a genius, but if you base how smart a fish is based on how it can climb a tree, it will live its live forever thinking it is stupid." Sure, we can benefit from it, but how much? The time school takes away from childhoods and time you can spend with your family or friends, it's all limited to only one or two hours a day. With what 99% of schools teach, there's no need for it to be SIX HOURS long, you can easily fit all school teaches in half that time. I ask all of you parents, adults, students and teachers reading this to take a minute and think just how much time daily do you get to actually hang out with your family? Between school, homework, work for you adults, all the time you can really hang out on is spent during shopping, or for meals. I'll just let you in on my personal experience of school on the present day. I get up at 6 AM, to get ready. I get breakfast, wake my mother up for her work, and pack my lunch. I get out the door every day at 7 Am for the school bus. I spend six hours at the school, and it ends at 3 PM. I get home around 4. I get home, unpack my stuff, and just don't want to do anything. I help make dinner with my family, and then it's 6 PM. By that point, my siblings have gone to their homework, my fathers filling out files, and my mothers watching her shows. Everyone's just too tired and used to this robotic schedule to even regard their family in the proper way. If we simply reduced school's time, not getting rid of it, because it is useful for things we need to learn, there's things we don't need to learn. Simply shorten school by an hour, two at the most, and families will have a better connection and be able to actually spend quality time together daily. Thank you for spending your time reading this. Sincerely, an 11th grade student.

• It just sucks!!!!!

School is horible! ANYBODY can tell you that no two brains are the same, yet at school, they teach everyone the same thing the same way. Each kid has different strengths and needs yet the school teaches them just like everyone else. I know some people are ok with that but some aren't.

• Fuck this shit!

Albert Einstein said education is what someone remembers after he has forgotten what he has learned at school. And if someone as smart as he is said that, then school should either reform, or it should cease to exist. With that being said, school is shit, I rest my case.

• School is good and bad

I think school is a bad thing because were locked inside all day sitting at a desk listening to the teacher talk. I have no problem with school i think it is important for us to learn things, but cant they make it more fun and less stressful? By, msm

• I say no

I think school is ok but i think high school needs to be shorter and only study what you want to do like collage. Because if i want to become a news reporter, why would i need to know the middle of the cell, or y=mx+b. That is what i think

• Stress, scared, depressed

High schools students have more stress and anxiety than a mental patient in 1958, and it doesn't help that most are scared they may not pass, while others are depressed they will never get out. It is like the world's worst prison for kids Who thought of this great idea.

• No need for it!

I think school is just pure boring! Whats the point of it, like I know that we need to be smart, but theres plenty of other things that can teach us what we learn in school! We can still go to college and get a job. Just saying! Listen to me!

• You have to get up early and I'm just lazy

It's stupid! ? N n n n n n nub. B. V g. H h b. B b. By b b. G b b b. B g g. G g g b h h. B h b m. F g h. H h g h h. H h j. J

• It is shit

Its shit f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f