• It Is Good For Our Growth

School is something we need .Sure,I don't want to get up in the mornings either,but it is for a good cause.Getting to go to high school,middle school,elementary school,and college will be good.You can get a great job and have a good life.And you learn to be social with other classmates.As you can see,school is needed greatly.

• Educated people get farther than uneducated

I believe that school is a good thing because educated people can get farther in life than uneducated people. Uneducated people don't have as many of the skills needed that help get a good job. Uneducated are less likely to get wages that support their family and they will barely be able to feed their family. Unlike uneducated people, educated people can get a good job and earn good wages, therefore feed their family and live a happy life.

• School is a good thing.

School is a good thing. Besides educating a person it also helps a person to socialize. Staying active helps keep children from becoming bored and getting into trouble. School helps with all of this. School also helps prepare students for later life whether through reading, writing, and arithmetic or through learning life skills or career training.

• School Is Crucial

School is beneficial to Children's development on multiple levels. First, obviously, from an intellectual perspective, schools are very important in a child's development in math and reading. Secondly, school is a crucial part of a child's social development, and teaches children how to interact with their peers in a social setting.

• It Is Good For Our Growth

• Extra studies will only do you good

Getting a good High School education also enhances our chances of doing well in college. This extra study, no matter how long you go for, gives you so much more arsenal and skills that will make you a hot prospect for jobs and potentially earning much more money. Whatever level of educated a person has studied to, a person with an education will get them farther than a person without an education.

• School is good

Even though some may not enjoy the learning part, there is always extra circulars like clubs and/or sports. Most kids don't enjoy school because it is not want they want to do, but they have to learn that they can not always have their way. I'm only 11 years old.

• School is good

• School is important

Kids not only need to learn, but they also need communication. They need to discuss with friends instead of learning things by your own. They need to share opinions. Also, they need to compete. They have to test their skills and study harder if you find something you are bad at.

• Im fucking suicidal because of it

Do you know how much happier i would be without school? Damn, i would be the best child ever. No grades, relationship stress, terrible food, whiny teachers, annoying classmates. Ah what a life that would be! Instead of spending like a decade and a half in a tiny desk, at aplace that is basically jail!!!!

• School is important. But shouldn't be important

School is important but I strongly think it's overrated and there is much better ways to help kids. They tell us that us kids need to get outside more, but then make us sit inside this building for 7 hours everyday 5 days a week. And when we get out of school we have to do homework for 2 more hours. Along with that we have REAL shit to stress about rather than knowing shit about the war of 1812 or bedmass. Wen I am older, I will not need to know half the stuff I am learning about right now and that is a fact. There's no other option, no other way to get a good job, your life does depend on school but my piont is it shouldn't.

• The way it is right now, no.

I am a 10th grader from New York. I think school is way too long. I don't think it'll make much of an impact on our "learning" if we took away 10 minutes from each period. Also, for high school, I think it starts too early. Now some people might say that when we get jobs, we might have to wake up even earlier. I think that's irrelevant because the difference is, you chose what job you have, and we did not choose to go to school. Building off of that, most kids find some of school subjects boring, and pointless (from what I know). And I agree. When will we need to use geometry, or history in our future? That's what this is about, right? Preparing kids for the future?Apparently we're too young to make decisions for our selves, so we are told to go to school, and if we don't it's illegal? I'm not trying to say that school is 100% useless, people just fail to give me good reasons to get up in the morning and invest nearly a third of the day, 5 days a week, for up to 12 years of my life into it. Also, I think it is ignorant of someone to judge a person's intelligence, or motivation based off of grades in school. When people are looking to hire you, they almost always ask for a record of school. But what is that telling them? If so many kids have problems with school, then most likely schools need to change, not kids.

• Its boring asf

Hhwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwww w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w

• School can kiss my ass!!

School, a place of learning for 7 hours. What s wonderful place to get hand cramps from writing for hours with little to no breaks at all. Where teachers are like dictators and don't care about you what so ever. Isn't just great. You can get a great job from it though, but there are other ways like at home learning or discovery channel. The jobs are the only good things that you get from school. Very rarely do make great friends. Drop outs are smart. They go home and look up questions online and make millions from it and the people who went through school struggle to make a dime. Now add on stress and you have a shit storm. Then add on all the back stabbers, bullies, liars, and threats. Wow! Would you look at that!! Next layer for our shit storm if the teachers. While it is true that some teachers are nice and don't give as much work; they're only 1/10 of the teachers there. The other 9/10 of the teachers pile you with work and are so mean that they will take you out in the hall and make you say, " Welcome to McDonald! May I take your order." Then tell you that girls don't like loser and then make smart ass comments to you all year. Believe me I am still going through this and no one will do anything about it, so now I pay someone to listen to me. School is a place where you can get a good old helping of depression. Please Comment if you have had an experience like mine or if you totally agree. Thank you for your time.

• School Is Bad

School is bad because of a few reasons:
    1. Exams.
    2. Homework.
    3. Any bully in school.
    4. You always wake up knowing you are going to hell for 7 or more hours, I mean that really sucks!
    School in general is so bad, I get bored easily from school.

• Kills happiness, and is unfair.

School has not only cause a lot of people to be depressed, through their unfair education system that is more focused on grading and separating "smart students" from "stupid students" rather than actually focusing on increasing all of the students knowledge. Modern teachers also often use the phrase "google it", but isn't a teachers main goal to teach and educate Her/his students? Because googling things i don't know is a task i could have easily done at home.

• School hasn't changed.

There's no change in school, besides the students and the teachers. If you look at anything from 100 years ago, and look at them now, it has changed and improved drastically. Except school. School's always just sat you down, put work in front of you, and taught you like you're all clones and think and learn the exact same way. Albert Einstein once said "everyone's a genius, but if you base how smart a fish is based on how it can climb a tree, it will live its live forever thinking it is stupid." Sure, we can benefit from it, but how much? The time school takes away from childhoods and time you can spend with your family or friends, it's all limited to only one or two hours a day. With what 99% of schools teach, there's no need for it to be SIX HOURS long, you can easily fit all school teaches in half that time. I ask all of you parents, adults, students and teachers reading this to take a minute and think just how much time daily do you get to actually hang out with your family? Between school, homework, work for you adults, all the time you can really hang out on is spent during shopping, or for meals. I'll just let you in on my personal experience of school on the present day. I get up at 6 AM, to get ready. I get breakfast, wake my mother up for her work, and pack my lunch. I get out the door every day at 7 Am for the school bus. I spend six hours at the school, and it ends at 3 PM. I get home around 4. I get home, unpack my stuff, and just don't want to do anything. I help make dinner with my family, and then it's 6 PM. By that point, my siblings have gone to their homework, my fathers filling out files, and my mothers watching her shows. Everyone's just too tired and used to this robotic schedule to even regard their family in the proper way. If we simply reduced school's time, not getting rid of it, because it is useful for things we need to learn, there's things we don't need to learn. Simply shorten school by an hour, two at the most, and families will have a better connection and be able to actually spend quality time together daily. Thank you for spending your time reading this. Sincerely, an 11th grade student.

• It just sucks!!!!!

School is horible! ANYBODY can tell you that no two brains are the same, yet at school, they teach everyone the same thing the same way. Each kid has different strengths and needs yet the school teaches them just like everyone else. I know some people are ok with that but some aren't.

• Fuck this shit!

Albert Einstein said education is what someone remembers after he has forgotten what he has learned at school. And if someone as smart as he is said that, then school should either reform, or it should cease to exist. With that being said, school is shit, I rest my case.