• It Is Good For Our Growth

School is something we need .Sure,I don't want to get up in the mornings either,but it is for a good cause.Getting to go to high school,middle school,elementary school,and college will be good.You can get a great job and have a good life.And you learn to be social with other classmates.As you can see,school is needed greatly.

• Educated people get farther than uneducated

I believe that school is a good thing because educated people can get farther in life than uneducated people. Uneducated people don't have as many of the skills needed that help get a good job. Uneducated are less likely to get wages that support their family and they will barely be able to feed their family. Unlike uneducated people, educated people can get a good job and earn good wages, therefore feed their family and live a happy life.

• School is a good thing.

School is a good thing. Besides educating a person it also helps a person to socialize. Staying active helps keep children from becoming bored and getting into trouble. School helps with all of this. School also helps prepare students for later life whether through reading, writing, and arithmetic or through learning life skills or career training.

• School Is Crucial

School is beneficial to Children's development on multiple levels. First, obviously, from an intellectual perspective, schools are very important in a child's development in math and reading. Secondly, school is a crucial part of a child's social development, and teaches children how to interact with their peers in a social setting.

• It Is Good For Our Growth

• Extra studies will only do you good

Getting a good High School education also enhances our chances of doing well in college. This extra study, no matter how long you go for, gives you so much more arsenal and skills that will make you a hot prospect for jobs and potentially earning much more money. Whatever level of educated a person has studied to, a person with an education will get them farther than a person without an education.

• School helps you learn

School is the best thing ever. If you ask me I want to be at school forever! I love math, reading, and writing. There all awesome!I love them and you should to! School is awesome! School is amazing! School is the best thing ever! I love it, love it love it!

• School is a good thing.

I believe that school is a good thing. It is a place where people can have fun and share ideas about the topics discussed. It means the difference between getting into a college and being a dropout. Going to school may not be the best thing in the world, but it is certainly what keeps society alive and growing.

• We should have school

School is a good thing because we need to learn all of the math, science, social studies, reading abilities, music, P.E, art, spelling, and more things. But when us kids go out in the real world and college and work we need to know how to do the things we learned back then like a scientist we need to read books how to do science things. And all the other jobs can use a lot of other jobs in one job.

• I feel it's a good idea; but...

It needs changes. We shouldn't learn things that we won't use in day to day life-- geometry and stuff-- unless we have a job that focuses on it. That would be college. Most things are forgotten by the end of school-- and I support learning. I support all of this, but I've heard from a lot of people they don't use these things in day to day life. Maybe just a bit less of everything? Of course I'm a child myself-- 14-- so feel free to disregard this.

• All schools are bad

When people learn they are exited that they are figuring out something that they think is fun. In school however they visit a prison every day to be judged and ridiculed by everyone. Almost everyone in school does not like being in it. I myself am very suicidal only because of school. Whenever I am on summer vacation or the weekend, I feel much better about myself. But in school I hate my life and everything about it. If this isint a problem with our school system I don't know what is.

• School is Stressful

I am in school and I have been crying all day because of the stress. I am overwhelmed and have so much to do. I had an amazing weekend because I was at a dance convention (I am a competitive dancer), but all of the fun had to end and now I am back to a stressful school life. This may sound dramatic, but it is true.

• No I do not think school is a good thing.

School is needed to learn but it is very bad for a kid/student. Schools main problem is the fact that it could cause depression and anger. When a kid sees their grades and it is bad the first thing he thinks is how will my parents react. Once their parents do react they get mad and if they were just joyful and happy they are not anymore. Still I think kids should go to school but there shouldn't be tests since this is like grading the persons life.

• We need to save kids

Kids are sitting through tons of **** it is stupid because i speant 7 years in one school not being held back and when they gave me my chromebook they are like no games with that fake smile stupid we will play games no matter what just what i am trying to say is just at least shorten the day to just 3 hours not 7