• It Is Good For Our Growth

School is something we need .Sure,I don't want to get up in the mornings either,but it is for a good cause.Getting to go to high school,middle school,elementary school,and college will be good.You can get a great job and have a good life.And you learn to be social with other classmates.As you can see,school is needed greatly.

• Educated people get farther than uneducated

I believe that school is a good thing because educated people can get farther in life than uneducated people. Uneducated people don't have as many of the skills needed that help get a good job. Uneducated are less likely to get wages that support their family and they will barely be able to feed their family. Unlike uneducated people, educated people can get a good job and earn good wages, therefore feed their family and live a happy life.

• School is a good thing.

School is a good thing. Besides educating a person it also helps a person to socialize. Staying active helps keep children from becoming bored and getting into trouble. School helps with all of this. School also helps prepare students for later life whether through reading, writing, and arithmetic or through learning life skills or career training.

• School Is Crucial

School is beneficial to Children's development on multiple levels. First, obviously, from an intellectual perspective, schools are very important in a child's development in math and reading. Secondly, school is a crucial part of a child's social development, and teaches children how to interact with their peers in a social setting.

• It Is Good For Our Growth

• Extra studies will only do you good

Getting a good High School education also enhances our chances of doing well in college. This extra study, no matter how long you go for, gives you so much more arsenal and skills that will make you a hot prospect for jobs and potentially earning much more money. Whatever level of educated a person has studied to, a person with an education will get them farther than a person without an education.

• I feel it's a good idea; but...

It needs changes. We shouldn't learn things that we won't use in day to day life-- geometry and stuff-- unless we have a job that focuses on it. That would be college. Most things are forgotten by the end of school-- and I support learning. I support all of this, but I've heard from a lot of people they don't use these things in day to day life. Maybe just a bit less of everything? Of course I'm a child myself-- 14-- so feel free to disregard this.

• School is good

Even though some may not enjoy the learning part, there is always extra circulars like clubs and/or sports. Most kids don't enjoy school because it is not want they want to do, but they have to learn that they can not always have their way. I'm only 11 years old.

• School is good

• School is important

Kids not only need to learn, but they also need communication. They need to discuss with friends instead of learning things by your own. They need to share opinions. Also, they need to compete. They have to test their skills and study harder if you find something you are bad at.

• Not help expand knowledge

School is not a good way of helping children to learn. And the tests that "measure" what we learned just over stresses kids and if they don't do good they suffer a punishment of later on a hard life. Also we learn lots of things we don't even need to learn. For those people that like school and are a know it all good. But if people want to learn other things let them learn it instead. For example, if we had a system that lets us chose the job we want at age 15, we will start learning for that job until you are ready from age 5 to 14 we learn the easy stuff like basic math, able to speak English and write, and how to type on a keyboard also a bit of history of america. If we all do this we would have a better place to live in and have less stress.

• I feel it's a good idea; but...

• I feel it's a good idea; but...

• I feel it's a good idea; but...

• Im fucking suicidal because of it

Do you know how much happier i would be without school? Damn, i would be the best child ever. No grades, relationship stress, terrible food, whiny teachers, annoying classmates. Ah what a life that would be! Instead of spending like a decade and a half in a tiny desk, at aplace that is basically jail!!!!

• School is important. But shouldn't be important

School is important but I strongly think it's overrated and there is much better ways to help kids. They tell us that us kids need to get outside more, but then make us sit inside this building for 7 hours everyday 5 days a week. And when we get out of school we have to do homework for 2 more hours. Along with that we have REAL shit to stress about rather than knowing shit about the war of 1812 or bedmass. Wen I am older, I will not need to know half the stuff I am learning about right now and that is a fact. There's no other option, no other way to get a good job, your life does depend on school but my piont is it shouldn't.

• The way it is right now, no.

I am a 10th grader from New York. I think school is way too long. I don't think it'll make much of an impact on our "learning" if we took away 10 minutes from each period. Also, for high school, I think it starts too early. Now some people might say that when we get jobs, we might have to wake up even earlier. I think that's irrelevant because the difference is, you chose what job you have, and we did not choose to go to school. Building off of that, most kids find some of school subjects boring, and pointless (from what I know). And I agree. When will we need to use geometry, or history in our future? That's what this is about, right? Preparing kids for the future?Apparently we're too young to make decisions for our selves, so we are told to go to school, and if we don't it's illegal? I'm not trying to say that school is 100% useless, people just fail to give me good reasons to get up in the morning and invest nearly a third of the day, 5 days a week, for up to 12 years of my life into it. Also, I think it is ignorant of someone to judge a person's intelligence, or motivation based off of grades in school. When people are looking to hire you, they almost always ask for a record of school. But what is that telling them? If so many kids have problems with school, then most likely schools need to change, not kids.

• Its boring asf

Hhwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwww w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w

• School can kiss my ass!!

School, a place of learning for 7 hours. What s wonderful place to get hand cramps from writing for hours with little to no breaks at all. Where teachers are like dictators and don't care about you what so ever. Isn't just great. You can get a great job from it though, but there are other ways like at home learning or discovery channel. The jobs are the only good things that you get from school. Very rarely do make great friends. Drop outs are smart. They go home and look up questions online and make millions from it and the people who went through school struggle to make a dime. Now add on stress and you have a shit storm. Then add on all the back stabbers, bullies, liars, and threats. Wow! Would you look at that!! Next layer for our shit storm if the teachers. While it is true that some teachers are nice and don't give as much work; they're only 1/10 of the teachers there. The other 9/10 of the teachers pile you with work and are so mean that they will take you out in the hall and make you say, " Welcome to McDonald! May I take your order." Then tell you that girls don't like loser and then make smart ass comments to you all year. Believe me I am still going through this and no one will do anything about it, so now I pay someone to listen to me. School is a place where you can get a good old helping of depression. Please Comment if you have had an experience like mine or if you totally agree. Thank you for your time.

• School Is Bad

School is bad because of a few reasons:
    1. Exams.
    2. Homework.
    3. Any bully in school.
    4. You always wake up knowing you are going to hell for 7 or more hours, I mean that really sucks!
    School in general is so bad, I get bored easily from school.