• It Is Good For Our Growth

School is something we need .Sure,I don't want to get up in the mornings either,but it is for a good cause.Getting to go to high school,middle school,elementary school,and college will be good.You can get a great job and have a good life.And you learn to be social with other classmates.As you can see,school is needed greatly.

• Educated people get farther than uneducated

I believe that school is a good thing because educated people can get farther in life than uneducated people. Uneducated people don't have as many of the skills needed that help get a good job. Uneducated are less likely to get wages that support their family and they will barely be able to feed their family. Unlike uneducated people, educated people can get a good job and earn good wages, therefore feed their family and live a happy life.

• School is a good thing.

School is a good thing. Besides educating a person it also helps a person to socialize. Staying active helps keep children from becoming bored and getting into trouble. School helps with all of this. School also helps prepare students for later life whether through reading, writing, and arithmetic or through learning life skills or career training.

• School Is Crucial

School is beneficial to Children's development on multiple levels. First, obviously, from an intellectual perspective, schools are very important in a child's development in math and reading. Secondly, school is a crucial part of a child's social development, and teaches children how to interact with their peers in a social setting.

• It Is Good For Our Growth

• Extra studies will only do you good

Getting a good High School education also enhances our chances of doing well in college. This extra study, no matter how long you go for, gives you so much more arsenal and skills that will make you a hot prospect for jobs and potentially earning much more money. Whatever level of educated a person has studied to, a person with an education will get them farther than a person without an education.

• School should be a thing.

School is good for the chat in a video game. School is good for kids like me to learn. I as well hate getting up but i deal with it. Y'all know learning is a good thing but sometimes i get pushed and hate it but i get over it.

• Yes I think school is a good thing.

I think that school is a good thing. I think this because we need to learn, that is what we are made to do. We need school, we really do. I do want to say though that waking up so early, and having to sit down for 8 hours at a time is a little rough. They do need to change up school a little, because we are being taught to memorize or we are dumb and can not do the things we want to do in life. Standardized test need to go away because they cause so much stress, and we have to pass a test to go on to the next grade, which is not good. It should be based on how we did over the whole year.

• School helps you learn

School is the best thing ever. If you ask me I want to be at school forever! I love math, reading, and writing. There all awesome!I love them and you should to! School is awesome! School is amazing! School is the best thing ever! I love it, love it love it!

• School is a good thing.

I believe that school is a good thing. It is a place where people can have fun and share ideas about the topics discussed. It means the difference between getting into a college and being a dropout. Going to school may not be the best thing in the world, but it is certainly what keeps society alive and growing.

• School is a terrible idea.

School is based around putting children into little boxes to make them conform to their idea of perfection. Students have an increased chance of anxiety and depression because of the pressure school puts on them to succeed. The tests only test students' abilities to memorize a bunch of irrelevant information. It doesn't matter if they actually know what they're talking about, as long as they spew out information they don't understand, just like a little human computer, they'll pass with high grades. It's ridiculous! The whole idea is backwards. Secondly, students learn the most in the years before school, when they're learning language, not because some pompous grown-up corrects them, but because they compare their language skills to people who are better and correct it themselves. If adults always corrected them they would stop speaking in fear of being reprimanded. That's school. Students don't ask questions out of fear for being ridiculed for their idiocy. By teachers AND by fellow students. Besides, isn't it a paradox, teaching kids about the real world by taking them out of it?

• School is not a good thing.

In my opinion i don't think school is a good thing. First off the food at school is not good at all. Second theres alot of bullying or teasing at school and its not fine to kids cause it can also cause for then to commit suicide and more deaths. Also to the problem some kids don't even have friends and their lonely and don't know what to do most of the time. And another thing is that we won't be able to understand most things that they teach us. The teachers won't even explain it right and we won't even remember most of the things and we can just get home schooled too. Most drama happens at school and it can lead to physical fights and expelled and even suspention.

• School is not a good thing.

• School is not a good thing.

• School is not a good thing.

• School is not a good thing.

• School is not a good thing.

• School is not a good thing.

• School is not a good thing.

• School is not a good thing.