• School is amazing!

Despite the early times and bundles of homework when you go to school it puts excitement in your life and you meet wonderful friends who are always there for you! No matter how much people think its bad look past be boring studies and look at the amazing people you’ve met! But its all about opinion and i cant change yours and I respect that fully!

• School is amazing

It’s cool in some ways it’s fun I love it I also love the lunches we eat there school is better than playing video games all day it’s so much more fun than you think it is I always make new friends I love school it is a lot of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• School Is Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

School teaches me how to me an independent person and life skills I will need later in life, an it also gets me away from home. I see my friends. School might not seem important now but later in life the things we learn will be helpful for that situation.

• School is not amazing....

Students in schools are overworked and tired. It has been scientifically proven that school starts way too early (the teenage brain isn't fully alert and able to absorb information until 10 am). It's completely a matter of opinion but school needs to tone down a bit. It's not even about learning anymore, it's about passing.