• I don't think that school is boring at all

Indeed it can be a bit boring at times but we do have to remember that its a learning institute. School can be really awesome if you have amazing friends and fun subject teachers, in that way school could never be boring. So a word of advise would be to............ Just have fun because you'll definitely miss your school days.

• Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww school is boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

School is boring so boring so if god gives us brains WE then what HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL WHAT why is the brain IMPOTANT HA IF WE HAVE SCHOOL HA HA HA HA TO POOR WHO CHOOSE NO I MEAN ITS LIKE SO BORING WHO CHOOSE NO IS BORING

• Y e s

School is boring as heck. There are barely any subjects I like in school. I mean, what kind of nerd likes school? It is so boring! You're probably going to think "This person is like three!" but I'm not, you total dork. I'm much older than a three-year-old. Trust me.

• If Course its Boring

I don't really want to argue with everyone cause i don't need to, its simple, who wants to use their brain for stuff which they won't use? Why do we get homework when we are already stressed out enough from school?
    I Don't have time for this because i need to do my homework.

• School is very boring.

If there was no school we would be fine, we wouldn't constantly be getting in trouble and being sad and bored. We can just go and do something like going on the internet for education. We would all be happier in our own ways if there wasn't school. The point is, school is boring.

• So boring for me.

No on wants to go to school and not very many people think its fun. But school is just a big waste of time. We can go learn online without school. But school just gets worse with all the rules and in middle school we cant even go outside to play.

• Yes, it is designed for average people.

Yes, school is boring, because it is the same for everyone. A talented student has no incentive to work harder or learn more, because school is designed for an average person. The point of school was to get people smart enough to work on an assembly line. That just sounds boring. School is the same for everyone, with little choice to make it interesting.

• Boring as duck

I only have one class that I care about......Film class, school sucks arse...Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp i i i i ii i i i ii ii i i ii ii i i i ii i i i ij i ii i ii ii i ii i i ii ii iii ii i ii i i

• School is good

School can be boring at times for some people but it provides a very important service for people. Education is a very important service and without we would be lost. Education can be fun. Learning new things is fun and exciting. School is about teaching new things and can be very exciting.