• Look at collages.

A lot of collages have more girls than boys. Why? Because girls probely dont get as bored. Plus Boys get in trouble more because a lot of teachers are woman, some of those woman are sexist. To be honest they really need more man teachers but lets be real thats not going to happen. Plus a lot of teachers are pretty trash at there job. Not in my school. But at other places.

• Yes it is, and it isn't fair.

I think that school is made for girls more than boys. With the Ib program there are 6 categories and you have to pick one subject from each of them. Category 6 is like a elective class but the classes are not very physical. Boys need to have classes that they can do physical things like football and basketball. For a human body to stay healthy they need exercise.

• Yes it is

Public education means a lot of sitting still, following directions, being polite, obeying orders, and not rocking the boat. Not surprisingly, most little boys find public school to be a crashing bore. Boys face more disciplinary action than girls, and are frequently diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorders and prescribed drugs to keep them calm.

This is the case because public school teachers are trained to regard girl's behavior as the norm. Boys will necessarily differ from a feminized norm, and so will get into trouble more often.

• Boys are not designed to sit still for 8 hours

In the common high school, there is no recess or any other time for males to relieve energy. Males are wired differently than girls and need to get up and move more often. Consequently males do not excel nearly as much at a younger age unless they are given the ability to relieve energy.

• It creates gender equality

Boys have a naturally higher status than girls. Because school is designed more for girls it gives them a chance to rise up to their level. Girls tend to enjoy school more than boys do. Boys are not meant to sit still for 7 hours at a time. They are more energetic

• It creates gender equality

• Studies prove this point

There was a study done that had teachers not know the final average score of their students. They were asked who they would give a better grade to: a girl or a boy. The catch was that in reality the girls and boys all got the same average grade in general. The teachers, however, always rated the girls much higher than the boys. Many of the arguments against this state that school was originally intended for boys. The issue with this is that school has evolved to be more girl-centric rather than how it originally was.

• It is designed more for girls.

School is designed more for girls than boys because they don't want girls to have the wrong impact on boys. If you see dress codes at some schools, they are mostly talking about the girls at that school clothing and what they can and cannot wear. They say girls aren't supposed to wear jeans or pants with rips above the fingertip length or above the knee. Girls get busted right when they walk in the school doors if they wear something that doesn't apply to the dress code, if you notice sometimes in dress codes they say boys can't wear basketball jerseys without a t-shirt underneath but boys wear basketball jerseys without a t- shirt underneath and they don't get caught as quickly as boys

• Yes it is

Boys are always prejudiced too be bad ¨bad boys.¨ Boys are naturally more ruff than girls so if rules are set around sitting still in class for hours its not fair at all. Not to mention that almost all teachers are sexiest and love there perfect little girls who can never do anything wrong.

• I think it should be for both genders

Cause kids shouldnt fight which gender is better.Kids are silly but shouldnt say there gender is better cause many actors say that they went to a all girl school or boy but many say public cause it accepts both genders and people should be happy about that cause that is life

• School Is Designed for both Genders

I believe that school is designed for both genders because it always says that boys cause problems, boys disrupt the class boys don't work but the only reason they realize that is because the girls know that the teacher will be focusing with the boys and not them so they are the ones that tend to be more chatty and disruptive but teachers don't realize it.

• It is for who wants to learn

School at time may seem like it is for one gender more than the other, but in actuality it is really just the thing you are studying. Like boys tend to be better at math, girls tend to be better at English. You also have to take into account that this is not the 50's where it was catered to men

• No

School is designed more for neither gender, but rather for specific learning types. I believe that each gender has the capacity to gain the same amount of positive or negative experiences from school. While I have read that girls tend to like school more than boys, I think that has more to do with personality differences rather than how school is "designed," per say.

• I believe School is meant for both genders.

Kids of both genders should be able to control themselves in a school environment. The argument that Boys lack self control in and girls don't is supposed to prove that school is more designed for girls. But, If that is true then life is more designed for girls. If boys can't control themselves in school how will they control themselves in a work enviroment?

• Cringe Gonzalez !

I think school is based equally for boys and girls as everyone does the same subjects and has the same GCSE and A-Level options. You are all crazy if you think they are. Agh the cringe!!!!!!! What do you geezas think single sex schools are for. I mean BOI! Seriously. Thats ridiculous!

• Cringe Gonzalez !

• Cringe Gonzalez !

• Cringe Gonzalez !

• Cringe Gonzalez !