• Swinging both way..

In my opion yes school is fun because of my friends. They are always there to make the day better. Also some lessons can be fun like sports and PE. Also if you have a good teacher, then school is fun, however, some lessons can be boring and ccan get into trouble easly and then thats makes school not fun. So it depends on what your day

• Love school great

School is good, you learn, you have fun. If you think school is bad, who is bad, you!!!! By the way, the person who said the f word needs to calm down. If his teacher or parent saw that he is busted. Ha ha ha lol lol lol by genius

• Love school great

• School is great

It is so great because we learn and have fun. We go on trips and we play games, we also celebrate holidays. We also learn new things. Such as, Math, Reading, Writing, and more. If you don't go to school, say goodbye to home because you are heading to school.

• It's mostly fun.

K-5 was the best until 6th grade all the sudden pushed me! Can it? Yes! Currently? No! I like my school chorus and my friends! I met a lot of people at my school! I mean, I still would've meet others too since a lot of kids live near me. K-5 was VERY fun! In fifth grade, my teacher hated how we got homework and tests and blah blah blah. She would buy us pizza if there was a power outage and she would always tell us about her life every time a word popped up. Fourth grade, we watched movies at the end of the week! Plus the teachers gave us treats every month! Sixth grade wacked me in the head! We barely learn anything in Springboard. ERRGGH! I know school will be fun again in high school, because middle school's going to be a tough year.

• This is the time where we have the most freedom in our lives.

I agree that school can be absolute hell for some people, but it can also be the best period of one's life. School allows you to discover yourself, it is a crucial period in a person's life where they find out who they really are and experience valuable personality building. You make friends, some of which will be with you for the rest of your life, and you can have fun while accidently learning stuff at the same time. It may seem like there is no freedom for a school pupil but it is in fact quite the opposite: homework may come in quantity but it is really not difficult, school offers a lot of support for those who need it and all school really requires of you is some effort. While you are a kid, school is realistically your only responsibility and care in the world and it rewards you in many ways. So while school being 'fun' may not be necessarily true, it truly does have the potential to be fun.

• Yes sir ee

I believe that school is fun because we would fail at life if it wasn't for school and think about the fun times you had, and you get to talk to your friends at lunch anyways. And think about the pizza party's and stuff you had with your teacher. Face it, you will have fun at some point in school

• You Make Memories

At school, you have a great balance of education and fun. You make friends and memories at school which make you feel at home there. School is also a safe spot for many students who feel unsafe at home. Despite the homework, the experience at school is unforgettable as you never forget those few special people. To people who say school is not fun, all you have to do is find where the teacher has a line between tolerance and pissed while getting good grades so they cant use your bad grades against you. That's how I got through the school year anyways.

• LOL yes it is

No school would mean you guys would be extremely dumb. And some of you guys don't make sense. So of course it's fun, you make friends there. In break time it's really fun. Watching TV over school? No, that's not education my friend. School > At home all day being alone.

• Teachers and Homework

Having those amazing teachers that love to just yell are awesome. Do whatever the fuck they want. Then we got homework to give us extra practice. Those little hoes really know how to show us they care. HOW THE FUCK DO 13 IXL's make me a better student. Fuck School.

• No way lol

Who wants to work? No fun at school since you have to work. Simply too much work. Watching TV > School. Thats mainly why school is boring. Who wants to work? No fun at school since you have to work. Simply too much work. Watching TV > School. Thats mainly why school is boring.

• Obviously not if this is what passes for a question.

If school was successful enough to engage students and teach them something, then this person would have put a question mark at the end of his question. That's what makes it identifiable as a question. This is why the US public school system keeps getting beat by Sweden. I am disappointed by this country.

• Nope, school is not cool and you know it.

How can school be fun when all the teachers tell you "Take out a pencil and paper"? Like no duh it isn't fun. I rather go to summer school, then this cause there's nothing fun for school at all when we do boring work. It makes us tired, and not feel good about ourselves.

• It is boring.

You have to be with people all day and get loads of homework. I hate my life and school makes everything worse for me and I want to die. Please help me, this is terrible. What is the government doing to us innocent kids. I t sucks so much. HELP.

• It was never meant to be.

School was created as a traing ground for factory workers, it was not made for doctors. It's not fun for teachers who get paid less than Doctors. Finland has much better schooling than North America, our school system was basically a training ground for a job you dislike. Colleges are kinda okay because you do chose what you want to do. But I feel we should have more of a choice in middle school. In my conclusion school is not a place to have fun, it is a place to work all day.

• School isn't fun.

Despite what everyone says, school isn't usually fun. Friends make it fun? What if you don't have friends? What if everyone you see at school is simply an asshole, excuse my French, and your "" friends"" stab you in the back and use you all the time? Yeah, definitely not fun. Work is all you have and all you do. You stress over homework and lessons up to 3 am (if you want good grades) and there's not even a satisfying reward. You get shouldered with so much and yet so little of that is appreciated. The friends would be a measly point fighting against 20 negative points. When there aren't any friends to talk to or anyone you can trust, there's nothing fun about school. Curiosity about the lessons died out years ago, darling. Nothing in the school system here is fun-worthy.

• Homework is boring

I like video games instead of school and i dont like school lunch and there is the bullyz and der mean also video games learn more majesticness and dat is awesome and sanic approves this message and also micky mouse has big ears and jurrasic park will become real and

• The modern education is a considerably uncomfortable experience.

The modern education system is an outdated industrial-revolution based school system, which is there only to satisfy greedy government officials. Going to Harvard or MIT is simply to make bureaucrats satisfied. It is extremely overrated, but if you can, you should definitely take the chance to satisfy as many people possible, including yourself. The modern school system is only there to teach you how to follow instructions, which, apparently surprisingly, many people such as myself struggle to do. It does not allow independent and creative thinking, and you do not get to choose what you wish to learn. In the end, going home, I feel like I haven't learned what I have to continue. Not to mention anxiety and other psychological factors, but other countless variables contribute to an endless amount of people, since everyone is different. But yet the education system refuses to acknowledge this. Why? Because the government wants mindless droids to serve them, that's a big reason. But it's also a number of other reasons, which I cannot go over now. Waking up at early hours does not help. Scientists think it does, but from personal experience it doesn't. Especially for people with insomnia. Just because you went to College, it doesn't give you authority over a topic or the authority to tell people what to do. Sure, people may be inclined to listen to people like this, including bureaucrats, but overall it shouldn't tell me what to do. At least without running many tests, and adding more variables to the equation.

Overall: School is not fun because it does not consider many variables, including the passage of time.

• The modern education system is old, and is a considerably uncomfortable experience.

• School is whatever

It could be fun. This is why I chose no. Teachers never want to hear kids out. If their wrong and your correct them you get sent out. If you try to be honest you get sent out. Its like we got to say what they want to hear. Teachers and the school guide want to stop bullying and what no, but do they really? At my school kids curse down the halls like its nothin' teachers don't care you got kids pushin and "play fightin" but what about the "0 tolerance" rule. I really thing school is a joke and teachers don't give two ..... But yu know its whatever

Stardustchild says2014-04-15T01:16:25.447
I think it just depends on how one's school is, such as teaching, its students and the teachers there.