• Swinging both way..

In my opion yes school is fun because of my friends. They are always there to make the day better. Also some lessons can be fun like sports and PE. Also if you have a good teacher, then school is fun, however, some lessons can be boring and ccan get into trouble easly and then thats makes school not fun. So it depends on what your day

• I Think it is

I will admit that I didn't usually like school when I was younger. Now that I am studying in post-secondary school I am actually enjoying it. I think learning should be fun for young children since humans, even at a young age, have natural curiosity. If a teacher is unable to sate that desire, than he/she is a poor teacher in my opinion. Knowledge should be treasured because it is essential in modern society. With that, school should be fun.

• You Make Memories

At school, you have a great balance of education and fun. You make friends and memories at school which make you feel at home there. School is also a safe spot for many students who feel unsafe at home. Despite the homework, the experience at school is unforgettable as you never forget those few special people. To people who say school is not fun, all you have to do is find where the teacher has a line between tolerance and pissed while getting good grades so they cant use your bad grades against you. That's how I got through the school year anyways.

• LOL yes it is

No school would mean you guys would be extremely dumb. And some of you guys don't make sense. So of course it's fun, you make friends there. In break time it's really fun. Watching TV over school? No, that's not education my friend. School > At home all day being alone.

• Teachers and Homework

Having those amazing teachers that love to just yell are awesome. Do whatever the fuck they want. Then we got homework to give us extra practice. Those little hoes really know how to show us they care. HOW THE FUCK DO 13 IXL's make me a better student. Fuck School.

• YeesY yes yes

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss yes yes yes yes y y y y y y e e e e e e e es s s ss s s ss s s ss y y y y y ee e e ee s ss s s ss s ss yes yes yes yes yes yes

• I love school

Ndfhd;vhafvfa;bvafklbvafklvfdljvfdvaksvblasfbvalkfbvakdfvbfklbvldakfbvladfvbdfkjvdflbvadfljkbvdflkjbvakjbdfbvadfkbdlkbvfdlvbdflkbjvdflbaldbvladfjvbfdlbvfkdbvldkfa hflvjfbvlafkbvafkl fkvdflvhaflkvhflkvfv f vvfvhfjvhfjvf vfvfvnfvf vf vf vf vfv f vf vf vf v fv f vf vf v fv fvf vf v f vf vf v f vf v fv f vf v fv f vf v fv f vf v f vf v fv f vf v f v fv f

• Love school great

School is good, you learn, you have fun. If you think school is bad, who is bad, you!!!! By the way, the person who said the f word needs to calm down. If his teacher or parent saw that he is busted. Ha ha ha lol lol lol by genius

• Love school great

• Love school great

• No way lol

Who wants to work? No fun at school since you have to work. Simply too much work. Watching TV > School. Thats mainly why school is boring. Who wants to work? No fun at school since you have to work. Simply too much work. Watching TV > School. Thats mainly why school is boring.

• Obviously not if this is what passes for a question.

If school was successful enough to engage students and teach them something, then this person would have put a question mark at the end of his question. That's what makes it identifiable as a question. This is why the US public school system keeps getting beat by Sweden. I am disappointed by this country.

• School isn't fun.

Despite what everyone says, school isn't usually fun. Friends make it fun? What if you don't have friends? What if everyone you see at school is simply an asshole, excuse my French, and your "" friends"" stab you in the back and use you all the time? Yeah, definitely not fun. Work is all you have and all you do. You stress over homework and lessons up to 3 am (if you want good grades) and there's not even a satisfying reward. You get shouldered with so much and yet so little of that is appreciated. The friends would be a measly point fighting against 20 negative points. When there aren't any friends to talk to or anyone you can trust, there's nothing fun about school. Curiosity about the lessons died out years ago, darling. Nothing in the school system here is fun-worthy.

• Homework is boring

I like video games instead of school and i dont like school lunch and there is the bullyz and der mean also video games learn more majesticness and dat is awesome and sanic approves this message and also micky mouse has big ears and jurrasic park will become real and

• The modern education is a considerably uncomfortable experience.

The modern education system is an outdated industrial-revolution based school system, which is there only to satisfy greedy government officials. Going to Harvard or MIT is simply to make bureaucrats satisfied. It is extremely overrated, but if you can, you should definitely take the chance to satisfy as many people possible, including yourself. The modern school system is only there to teach you how to follow instructions, which, apparently surprisingly, many people such as myself struggle to do. It does not allow independent and creative thinking, and you do not get to choose what you wish to learn. In the end, going home, I feel like I haven't learned what I have to continue. Not to mention anxiety and other psychological factors, but other countless variables contribute to an endless amount of people, since everyone is different. But yet the education system refuses to acknowledge this. Why? Because the government wants mindless droids to serve them, that's a big reason. But it's also a number of other reasons, which I cannot go over now. Waking up at early hours does not help. Scientists think it does, but from personal experience it doesn't. Especially for people with insomnia. Just because you went to College, it doesn't give you authority over a topic or the authority to tell people what to do. Sure, people may be inclined to listen to people like this, including bureaucrats, but overall it shouldn't tell me what to do. At least without running many tests, and adding more variables to the equation.

Overall: School is not fun because it does not consider many variables, including the passage of time.

• The modern education system is old, and is a considerably uncomfortable experience.

• School is whatever

It could be fun. This is why I chose no. Teachers never want to hear kids out. If their wrong and your correct them you get sent out. If you try to be honest you get sent out. Its like we got to say what they want to hear. Teachers and the school guide want to stop bullying and what no, but do they really? At my school kids curse down the halls like its nothin' teachers don't care you got kids pushin and "play fightin" but what about the "0 tolerance" rule. I really thing school is a joke and teachers don't give two ..... But yu know its whatever

• School is not fun

For approx. Seven hours every day millions of children are forced into a building where they are judged on how well they can perform low grade clerical work that passes as learning. Real learning is original thought created after receiving new information not just simply vomiting up that information essentially word for word as the teacher gave it to you.

• Really? Really?! What are you on?

School is fun? Man. You obviously havnt had to deal with what I have had to. Most of the teachers are narcissists. It's run like a dictatorship and freedom of speech and creativity is obliterated.

I'm not saying education is bad, it's just the teachers and setup of it. Most of my teachers wouldn't care if I attempted suicide....

• Of course not

School is the most boring place ever. Everything we do is work. All that makes it fun is friends, but you can see friends at your house. School is about working, not having fun. My high school tries so hard to be fun. But it's not fun at all. 😡

Stardustchild says2014-04-15T01:16:25.447
I think it just depends on how one's school is, such as teaching, its students and the teachers there.