• Swinging both way..

In my opion yes school is fun because of my friends. They are always there to make the day better. Also some lessons can be fun like sports and PE. Also if you have a good teacher, then school is fun, however, some lessons can be boring and ccan get into trouble easly and then thats makes school not fun. So it depends on what your day

• I Think it is

I will admit that I didn't usually like school when I was younger. Now that I am studying in post-secondary school I am actually enjoying it. I think learning should be fun for young children since humans, even at a young age, have natural curiosity. If a teacher is unable to sate that desire, than he/she is a poor teacher in my opinion. Knowledge should be treasured because it is essential in modern society. With that, school should be fun.

• LOL yes it is

No school would mean you guys would be extremely dumb. And some of you guys don't make sense. So of course it's fun, you make friends there. In break time it's really fun. Watching TV over school? No, that's not education my friend. School > At home all day being alone.

• Teachers and Homework

Having those amazing teachers that love to just yell are awesome. Do whatever the fuck they want. Then we got homework to give us extra practice. Those little hoes really know how to show us they care. HOW THE FUCK DO 13 IXL's make me a better student. Fuck School.

• YeesY yes yes

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss yes yes yes yes y y y y y y e e e e e e e es s s ss s s ss s s ss y y y y y ee e e ee s ss s s ss s ss yes yes yes yes yes yes

• I love school

Ndfhd;vhafvfa;bvafklbvafklvfdljvfdvaksvblasfbvalkfbvakdfvbfklbvldakfbvladfvbdfkjvdflbvadfljkbvdflkjbvakjbdfbvadfkbdlkbvfdlvbdflkbjvdflbaldbvladfjvbfdlbvfkdbvldkfa hflvjfbvlafkbvafkl fkvdflvhaflkvhflkvfv f vvfvhfjvhfjvf vfvfvnfvf vf vf vf vfv f vf vf vf v fv f vf vf v fv fvf vf v f vf vf v f vf v fv f vf v fv f vf v fv f vf v f vf v fv f vf v f v fv f

• Love school great

School is good, you learn, you have fun. If you think school is bad, who is bad, you!!!! By the way, the person who said the f word needs to calm down. If his teacher or parent saw that he is busted. Ha ha ha lol lol lol by genius

• Love school great

• Love school great

• School is great

It is so great because we learn and have fun. We go on trips and we play games, we also celebrate holidays. We also learn new things. Such as, Math, Reading, Writing, and more. If you don't go to school, say goodbye to home because you are heading to school.

• No way lol

Who wants to work? No fun at school since you have to work. Simply too much work. Watching TV > School. Thats mainly why school is boring. Who wants to work? No fun at school since you have to work. Simply too much work. Watching TV > School. Thats mainly why school is boring.

• Obviously not if this is what passes for a question.

If school was successful enough to engage students and teach them something, then this person would have put a question mark at the end of his question. That's what makes it identifiable as a question. This is why the US public school system keeps getting beat by Sweden. I am disappointed by this country.

• Really? Really?! What are you on?

School is fun? Man. You obviously havnt had to deal with what I have had to. Most of the teachers are narcissists. It's run like a dictatorship and freedom of speech and creativity is obliterated.

I'm not saying education is bad, it's just the teachers and setup of it. Most of my teachers wouldn't care if I attempted suicide....

• Of course not

School is the most boring place ever. Everything we do is work. All that makes it fun is friends, but you can see friends at your house. School is about working, not having fun. My high school tries so hard to be fun. But it's not fun at all. 😡

• No no no o no no

No no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• School is not fun

All these days of school I love video games and tv I wish I hadn't gone to ugly school.Also I.Keep being mean to and people are mean to me before I was mean I just wish that school didn't exist because it's so boring so the fucking principal can just go to another school who's with me to burn down all the schools in the whole world also one more thing SCHOOL SUCKS ok so be with me ok I know everything

• Set etg sdfg dfg d

Sdaf asdf asdf asdfas dfsd adf asdfasdf asdf asdf asdf asdf asdf asdf asdf as;dlkfsa dkgj kldiu posidygxuchg uoqehdgpo ypo ehg pog oaeg poasdg poadhg pushdpog hasdpo ghapog hadpsgh apog hapsdugh paodhg poug poasdugy apodsig oasdugy ougypodag oud godsau oidsufo iasdufoi sdoifu diosfu iudsaoif usaopfu asdfoi audsopif udsofuaosd uoisa jfsdaf sd

• Set etg sdfg dfg d

• Itz dum ehh

Du ai niid tu ekspline itz juz dum cuz ot iz dum an stuf lik dat cuz nun liks scol an it iz dum an i havnt mentined it iz dum an on of mi finl ansrz ar itz dum an i so ez hav a 5.0 GPA so yeah

• No School isn't fun at all

Teachers don't know the stupid sentence they put together when they say school is fun and you are gonna miss it when you leave it.
    I am so not gonna miss all the "fun" detentions and tests and you shouting at me for the "bad" work i did "friend". School just fs up my day and gets me in trouble with my parents and as if 7 hours in a cold room dying to use the bathroom wasn't enough, then they give me another 7 hours of homework to do which blocks out my weekend and im up all night and then when I go back, after sacrificing a whole night to do their worthless crap, their all over my case about being to tired to focus. I'm sure 90% of the "helpful" stuff they teach us, we're never going to use it in our lives. If we want to learn Spanish I'd rather watch Dora for an hour than go see a Spanish teacher at school, and if I want to learn Englishman could just buy a dictionary, and if I want to learn music than I can just watch YouTube, I don't even need 90% of the math they teach me, as if volume is going to help me later on in my life do you think I want to be a construction worker? If I want to learn about technology again, YouTube , if I want to learn history again YouTube, or the wiki, or anything on the Internet, if I want to make friends, that's why we have social media, also school is not the only place to make friends, We live in society, their is people all around us, if I want to learn art we have the Internet, again, if we want to learn science we can just go outside and study the animals and the sky and the rocks and grass, or the Internet. We don't even need some of the stuff anyway. How can the teachers say they are our friends who are trying to help us if they just give us detentions and shout at us and embarrass us information of our classmates? Can they even hear themselves? My English teacher is "teaching " us by making us read messed up romance novels only she likes and then making us make social media accounts for the characters? How does that help me? School is so notFun and I wish I didn't have to go to school.

Posted by: Tcri

Stardustchild says2014-04-15T01:16:25.447
I think it just depends on how one's school is, such as teaching, its students and the teachers there.