• School is cool

D d d d d d s s. S x x x x s x. C a c s. C s x s s. S x. X x s d. S s s s. S s. S s s. D d d d d f. D d d d d d

• School is better than work

You're not forced to be friends or socialize with coworkers. You can spend your free time doing what interest you as opposed to creating superficial relationships with your coworkers that you would not converse with normally. You're not forced to participate in stupid potlucks, pizza parties, birthday parties, or other "team building" activities with people you don't consider friends. What the hell does eating junk food with coworkers have to do with "team building" or "being a team player." I took this job to make money, not to eat freakin junk food with fat slobs that have no life outside of work. Yes my bodybuilding/fitness diet, routine, and lifestyle are more important than eating junk food with people that I don't like. No we are not personal friends and I do not owe you or anyone else an explanation. If you've got money, school is way better.

• As long as you have money, school life is better.

School life, as long as you still have money in some form, is better than working life. In school you are constantly being challenged and being exposed to new things. In school you get to meet a lot of new people with varying interests and you get to expand your level of thinking. It's way better than work.

• No, school life is not better than working life.

Personally, I believe that school equips people for life at a career. There are many similarities that can be drawn between the two. For example, school requires about seven or more hours per day. During this time, students are required to stay focused and attentive, with very few breaks (perhaps lunch and recess). However, they also take homework home, which can add hours to their seven-hour "job," meaning they may be "working" more hours than an adult in a work-related job. Also, students have no choice in subjects, and must take even ones they don't enjoy. So it is not really better, and can in some ways be considered more challenging, or at least a preparation for the work world ahead of them.