• School is needed but improvements needed

School is important for one thing i don't want a bunch of unintelligent people around and that what we really need isn't homework but we need school to change and show us the real world that lies ahead not what we could know. School provides many choices, but right now it needs to improve heavily but slowly, it needs to adapt and show and teach us students Finance, Diplomatic relations and HOW to learn from mistakes and grow from it instead of greiving about it. Other than that school needs to be in place otherwise we wouldn't be talking but we'd be beating each other up like barbarians

• School is Worth the Education but Not Worth The Stress

School teaches you essental things you need to know. But sometimes, teachers put excessive pressure on us students. You go to school to learn, not to be stressed to the bone. School should be an opportunity to learn, but not to be stressed all the time. School is worth it, but teachers need to loosen up and not stress students out so much with excessive tests and loads of homework.

• Sure, teach us the "basics of life"...

Then afterwards, let us choose what we wish to learn when we say we are ready, regardless of whether we are ACTUALLY ready or not, because we asked for it, and really, does anyone ever ACTUALLY know when they are "completely prepared" or are we only ever assuming things... But yeah, opinion is great...

• You want a good job go to school want to work at McDonald's stay home and play COD

It just makes sens to go to school. Because all though it always comes down to death make the most of your life and have fun. But to have you're going to probably some money to spend, and a minimum wage job doesn't give you enough income to have extra money to spend on what you want.

• School is really worth it

School is really a good place to learn because if we didn't have school then we would be dummies. I agree with children that think school is boring because who wants to learn about science, social studies, or comm arts. Overall school is good because it helps you get the job you want. It also helps you be more educated and learn how to do math, read, and write.

• Yes. Education is always worth it!

Yes. School is always worth the investment. In fact, people with a higher education typically earn way more than someone without an education. Although graduating from a particular school doesn't guarantee success, it certainly makes getting a better job a lot easier than it would be to attain the same job without the education.

• School is a great opportunity for education

Although school takes much time and effort to complete, the end result is almost always worth it as long as the education being received can be used practically. Even if the education serves no purpose, it is a very good thing to have members of society educated in broad things like history, science, and English.

• School lacks creativity doesnt teach what you need to be successful

School is a big machine that takes people and makes people less creative and doesnt teach people how to go the long way that is success and having a life of financially free people not worrying about debt, and being a complete boring, average person with debt and financial insecurity.

• They teach things that are not important

They teach you things that you are gonna learn in college
    for example in math they teach you fractions and you don't need that for the future i think the people that create schools they said that if you don't study you can't go to college for free because they knew that school is stupid and not worth it.

• It helps in very little areas

It's true that it helps in some areas but overall, it's not needed. Most suicides are because of something that's happening at school. I would know, I tried once because of how stressful school was getting. Not to mention that half the thing's we learn in school isn't needed for most professions people intend to take. We should ask what they want to learn and have them take the classes needed to make that dream reachable. Another thing is that most school's make kids wake up at 6 to 7 in the morning and have them come to school. And when most teens have some kind of problem (insomnia for example), school just make's it worse on them for having to wake up so early. If we could wake up just later at about 10 or 11 than most people would be better at school and work just a bit harder at school. In conclusion, I think they should change the school system around some and it would be worth going to a bit more.

• The stress and anxiety is not worth it

I felt like as soon as I got into grade 11 that is when my anxiety and stress level went through the roof. I am a good student. I also got almost all A's and always held a good ranking in my class but my mental health was at it's lowest point. I have never wanted to drop out of school. It got so bad to where I was beginning to be okay with working at a restaurant for a good part of my life. I don't think school is worth the stress at all.

• Not its not.

As a student at the start of year 11, all that I can say school has given me is useless knowledge about the decay of radioactive material, a whole lot of sleepless nights, depression and almost no happiness at any point. The only good thing about school for me is seeing my friends. Thank school for increasing the teen suicide rate👍

• School is a waste

School is a waste. I mean yes, some parts of school you will need. Like basic math, and basic english. But I don't really understand why you need to know what happened in the Cold War. Or what is in space. School is mandatory until the end of elementary school. Even on top of all this, kids are bullied, given a load of homework AFTER 8 HOURS of continuous study, stress, and much more. I have a lot more to say, but I have 2 tests to study for. Adios!

• School is excessive.

Yeah sure, school is beneficial. All you really need to know is basic math, basic english, and basic science (if that). The fact that teachers and society think it’s ok to make kids stress out over work they assign that they will forget in the next month is insane. Once you are older, and you wanna learn something for your job that requires learning that skill then you can/have to take a class for it anyways. I hate the way schools work. Making kids get up in the morning every day just to walk into what is like hell, to try and get good grades while maintaining other outside activities, then if you’re bullied or struggle with depression, anxiety, etc that makes everything worse. It makes us crazy. If you stress a lot (almost everyone) then you’re garanteed a shorter life! Heart problems! Behavioral Imbalance! High blood pressure! And obesity! Fun! Anyways thought I should share. I could say a lot more but I have 3 tests to study for. Chao!

• So not worth it

School is in no way helpful or beneficial to students after they learn the basics. Basic math, writing, reading, and healthcare is really all that people need to get a steady job in today's world. Extreme equations and complex science has no benefit to the majority of the population who will never use those things.

• Not much to help you in life

Yes, I believe many parts of school are actually important. Basic math, basic science, etc. I do support the idea of teaching children and teens the basics; I just don't believe it should be mandatory after elementary school. I wish we could have the opportunity to take the classes we really want to take, not forced to learn a subject we have no interest in. I also desire a school that teaches the fundamental human rights and laws of our country. But at the moment, school isn't teaching or allowing us to learn this way. And until that changes, I believe school isn't worth it. It's a waste of our time; a waste of our life. We spend year after year learning complete bullshit, and for what? Am I going to need to know what a plant is made up of when I'm studying law? Am I going to find it mandatory to know all the different types of motions out there when I'm trying to save a life as a doctor? No. Nor you or I should be forced to learn this and be tested on it. It isn't important.