• Yes and No

School is important for education. You need to know how to add, subtract, multiply, etc. But I think that schools really need to change. Teachers should be teaching kids about the real world and problems in it. I think that a lot of teachers can be really hard on students and that also needs to change. Getting a kid stressed for no reason is stupid and I think if there were better teachers in the world, kids would like school more.

• Read for advice!! Mine is the best advice.

Let me guess......Are you procrastinating or maybe stressed out right now from doing school work?

Read the following statement backwards,

"Are you as bored as I am?"

Yes, yes I am.

School is stress I agree, however just do it! And no I am not refering to Nike.

WAIT! Before you go, did you realize I spelt referring wrong? If not than you definitely should stay in school!

• School is needed but improvements needed

School is important for one thing i don't want a bunch of unintelligent people around and that what we really need isn't homework but we need school to change and show us the real world that lies ahead not what we could know. School provides many choices, but right now it needs to improve heavily but slowly, it needs to adapt and show and teach us students Finance, Diplomatic relations and HOW to learn from mistakes and grow from it instead of greiving about it. Other than that school needs to be in place otherwise we wouldn't be talking but we'd be beating each other up like barbarians

• School is Worth the Education but Not Worth The Stress

School teaches you essental things you need to know. But sometimes, teachers put excessive pressure on us students. You go to school to learn, not to be stressed to the bone. School should be an opportunity to learn, but not to be stressed all the time. School is worth it, but teachers need to loosen up and not stress students out so much with excessive tests and loads of homework.

• Sure, teach us the "basics of life"...

Then afterwards, let us choose what we wish to learn when we say we are ready, regardless of whether we are ACTUALLY ready or not, because we asked for it, and really, does anyone ever ACTUALLY know when they are "completely prepared" or are we only ever assuming things... But yeah, opinion is great...

• You want a good job go to school want to work at McDonald's stay home and play COD

It just makes sens to go to school. Because all though it always comes down to death make the most of your life and have fun. But to have you're going to probably some money to spend, and a minimum wage job doesn't give you enough income to have extra money to spend on what you want.

• School is really worth it

School is really a good place to learn because if we didn't have school then we would be dummies. I agree with children that think school is boring because who wants to learn about science, social studies, or comm arts. Overall school is good because it helps you get the job you want. It also helps you be more educated and learn how to do math, read, and write.

• Yes. Education is always worth it!

Yes. School is always worth the investment. In fact, people with a higher education typically earn way more than someone without an education. Although graduating from a particular school doesn't guarantee success, it certainly makes getting a better job a lot easier than it would be to attain the same job without the education.

• School is a great opportunity for education

Although school takes much time and effort to complete, the end result is almost always worth it as long as the education being received can be used practically. Even if the education serves no purpose, it is a very good thing to have members of society educated in broad things like history, science, and English.

• School does not teach us the reality of life

We wre there sitting in our chair listening to our teachers discussing and wondering is this yhings really necessary? Are these things really useful in life?. You see school stuck us in thinking that the unnecessary are important. It corners us. It removes our creative thinking. School limits us to think inside the box. It does not teach us how to think outside the box. School does not show the reality of life. Does school ever teaches us how to earn money? Does school even teaches us how to be successful in life? Then after you graduate from school you will find a job then quit because you are not being paid well. Find another job then quit again because you are not happy. You see school only shows us the bright side. It tells us that if we graduate we would have a job and earn money but in reality it is not. School never told us that earning money is hard and life as well it just tells us that we would have a job wheb we graduate and that is it after that we are alone by ourselves trying to explore the world the reality of life then later on realizing that i should have done this before and not wasted my time sitting in a boring classroom. And if school really is the gateway to success then why many graduates are unemployed? Why many graduates are not rich? If school is really a gateway to success then most of us were all rich.

In addition to that school gives us a load of homeworks and stress which are really unnecessary. Teachers would give a homework define these. I MEAN wtf who in the world would give importance to that. Only those who study because they wanted a good grades which is another problem with school students are ranked according to their grades that us just plainly ridiculous and bias. Imagine a student working so hard and getting a C that is just heartbreaking. Students are working hard just to get high grades that is not even learning it is like working because of a reward.

If you think school is really not for you then just quit dont push yourself because im telling you you are just wasting your time. Dont let yourself be caged in the four corners of the classroom . Explore and learn from experience. Learn outside the classroom because most learning are not learned in the classroom but outside the classroom

• Yes and No

• After Reading All This

I really am thinking just count the things that school gave you like friends or how to speak but it depends on you it depends on your goal of your job if it being an artist or painting you wont need it if you left school now and you what to learn history on your own pace you can just search it up or learning it yourself teaching yourself whatever your dream job is if it needs a degree you will need to go to school but it doesn't then idk but if it pays well then go just think a lot about it

• After Reading All This

• Would have been better without

Working and making friends while getting paid will turn out ok -- 29 year old

I have 3 rental properties, easy job.

Gf has 300,000 worth of debt. She's a vet and hates her job. Who's the winner here? The man that's who. Not so dumb after all. T c

• No no noooooooooo

Asking someone if they want to go to school is basically saying, Do you want to be put through 13+ years of misery😁?. As in seriously who uses algebra every day, uuuuuuuum no one, oh hang how about some education on the length of time it takes a dog poo to biodegrade, totally useful. Cough cough

• Because its wrecks your life

Because if you spend all your life getting shouted at by a cruel teacher and getting told your worthless by your teachers then you will feel bad about yourself forever after school. Also you get extremely stressed out because of often work overload and you end up wondering if school is worth living for.

• Career choice is key

I wanna be a professional scooter rider, i dont need a degree to do that. Im currently in 9th grade and i literally cant handle all the stress from my parents every day to do good. But its hard to do good in school when it bores you all the time.

• Waste of life

When I get home from school, I play video games the whole time and people call me "antisocial" when all I am doing is pursuing what I want to do in my life. We have to waste our hard-earned time and life, for a piece of paper that reads "diploma" and is beyond ridiculous. I have to wake up at 7:00 AM every day for school, so by the time I get there I am sleep deprived and in a horrible mood. The problem is that on the weekends when I can sleep in I can't because of my dumb school schedule. I waste everything- my time, my life, my happiness... To learn useless things that I will just forget and never use again. I mean, do I really need to know how photosynthesis works when I'm stocking shelves at walmart? No. Do I need to know how to solve 4x+38>35-2x when I am taking orders at McDonalds? No! What we do need to know is things specific to the job field we are planning on going for. At the end of the day, all I have gained is knowing I just wasted 8 hours of my life that I will never get back, all for some stupid trivia that everyone will call me a nerd for even knowing.

• Is this really worth it?

Honestly,
    i feel that we are all pressured by society opinion on how college is the gateway to success.. However, whats the point of going through a whole lot of stress. Dealing with countless amount of headaches, if at the end of the day no matter how hard you try.. Dont get me wrong, college can be a wonderful experience.. You are able to find the love of your life, be active in the school community, make friends, and get to know your professors. But at the end of the day... Is it worth to be 500,000 in debt.. So you can have a 30k a year job with a mediocre boss who doesnt care about you in any way.. Or your surronded by workers that dont know how to say hello.. I respect the education system and I see this being an opportunity for those who need it. Some careers dont even need a college degree and some can make 10x increase in salary in university, students are followed to asses towards a certain outline.. Teachers are known to be using the same matieral day in and day out.. I feel people should be doing careers that they wanna be doing and not caring about what their parents or society think.. We need to have more leaders we cant just have people that follow by the rules.. Those who take risks it can build themselves up as a person. There are some things in life that arent taught by the books.. You need to have real life experiences as well. Which further leads towards how, by if one doesnt have a university education.. They are automatically concerned to be as a the lowest pillar members of society. Even though that is incredibly FALSE. The way we get jobs has changed. Major top companies like google or other companies they focus on workers having more work experience. Now i appreciate the education system and it does provide a lot of value. But for me, i feel it destroys the students capability of achieving their own level of success and calm.. Teachers are known to be the leading individuals that make or break a child grade. Not only that, a student can be putting so much effort in. Whether it is in math or writing a research essay paper in english… if a teacher fails the student even though the students put so much effort into the assignments does deserve to get a passing grade. It just does not make any sense at all, how a student can fail an exam or a essay even though they put a lot of effort into these assignments. Not only that, some professors nowadays are so bad when it comes to announcing assignments. I feel the lack of communication professors give is really damaging the students intellectual way of thinking .