• Yes, but it depends...

In elementary, we kids need a lot of freedom before we turn serious. So, I sure do agree for no rules from there. BUT, as soon as we get to middle school, high school, and college, we need rules. Some of the rules may be dumb, but the rules about manners (respecting others,etc) is very important to learn.

• Yes, rules in school are important

Yes, I do think rules in school are important because if there were no rules in school than school would be one big mess. I think is teens in school could do whatever they wanted school would just be alot of chaos and I do think that a lot of bad stuff would happon

• Rules are necessary

I think school rules are required because it helps keep the students in check. School rules can also make the environment more cleaner and safer. For example, If you're rude or disrespectful to a teacher or another student, the rules can help them learn from their mistakes so that they wont do it again. I think that school rules will be good for a safe learning environment.

• Yes School rules are necessary

I think that School rules are necessary because without rules there is no control over the students . Some students are not mature enough to go to a School without rules and that can be a big problem for the people around them. Rules also influence students to do good.

• School Rules Are Very Important

Without school rules, your school would be out of control! Everyone would be fighting, bullying, and never pay attention during class. Worst of all, students will be disrespecting each other and even disrespecting the teachers. This is why I truly believe that all schools should have rules in order to keep everyone safe and keep the school under control.

• Rules are needed

Rules are needed to teach students what is right from wrong . Some students are not taught that ,so they are taught at school . Rules help develop healthy habits and how to act out of school . Some rules that are used out of school are cleaning up after yourself, no fighting, being kind etc,

• Rules are needed

Rules are needed to teach kids how to act in and out of school. They teach kids what is right from wrong. Rules are needed to keep everything safe ,so school can be safe for the students. Rules help students know if they are doing something wrong or not. They help kids develop healthy and good habits like clean after themselves etc.

• Rules are needed

Rules are needed to teach kids what is right from wrong. It keeps a safe environment. It teaches kids how to act out of school around adults and strangers. Rules from school can apply to the outside world like keeping your hands to yourself and cleaning up after yourself etc.

• Rules keep kids in place

School rules are needed because kids punk,bully, or leave out kids. Rules help kids be safe and stay safe. They help kids know if they are doing some bad or not by telling them what they can't do and what they can do. To know whats right from wrong because some kids aren't taught that at home, they need to be taught at school.

• Rules are necessary.

Rules keep a good environment Rules are crucial in schools because it keeps people from disrespecting each other. Some people don't follow the rules all the time ,but it gives the signal to them that they are doing something they are not supposed to be doing. Rules help schools keep a good environment and keep safety.

• The dress code is dumb

We should be able to wear what ever we want and me as a girl is more stressful because we r not allowed to wear tank tops because it shows our bra strap . Like its jest a bra strap it wont kill anyone but the teachers think it will.

• The dress code is dumb

• Stupid rules that are in school

I don't think all school rules are stupid but like having a hole in your jeans you get expelled that's why they are stupid. I get that we should have some school rules but some aren't necessary at all. Like you cant socialize with your friends out in the hall that's just stupid.

• No school rules help our learning!!!

As a student of year 6 I find that the rules are a little to tight and should loosen up a bit,to give us a little more freedom and fun but I also think we should keep the class rules in place but also loosen them up a bit if you don't think so then watch this clip:
    http://www.Sbs.Com.Au/news/dateline/story/no-rules-school

• Break the rules

Some rules are fine but most rules are to much. Its all strict with the rules. We need a little more freedom in school. School is suppose to be a fun experience. I get that school is preparing us for school but we are just kids we want school to be fun and a good experience. Loosen up the rules a little bit.

• Rules prevent creativity

Because of rules, children cannot express their creativity. They also prevent children from having fun. Children will eventually become adults, causing them to lose their freedom to play and just have fun. Children need to enjoy themselves as much as possible because once they grow up, they will have no time for fun and games anymore.

• Why Have Completely Stupid and Unnecessary rules?

Many rules created by schools are controversial and unneeded for success. Like one kid wore his Denver broncos jersey to school in 3rd grade and was told to take it off because the number 18 is "gang related". It also applies to the numbers 13 14 31 41 and 81. Other rules say you cant where black and blue because their "gang colors". Is banning gum really necessary? Its been proven that if kids don't have to hide the fact that they have gum then they throw it away more often than if it were against rules. There are some school rules that are necessary but the grand majority are statistically insignificant in what they fix.

• Schools should be a microcosm of the world at large

Existing federal, state, and local laws are already sufficient. (and in many cases are likely overkill) There is no need for additional rules and regulations which pertain only to students who are in the school building. Adding additional rules does not help prepare students for real life as the school environment is no longer representative of the world.

• Rules in general

Of course rules may seem to keep everyone in line but what about those who don't. Are there rules that will keep even those who do bad things in line? Of course not. If rules did not exist then there would also be no idea of rules or society and even in that sense it can not be determined as good or bad due to it never existing.

• Rules in general