• School is very stupid!

They teach you random stuff like when King Tut was born and when Confucius died! Boring! Though there are some important principles it teachs you it is often times stupid!
    And lots of kids are stressed-they have a quiz on Wensday, a test on Thursday, Homework everyday, and Basketball on Tuesday and what not! Teachers are always giving kids such a hard time and are never really understanding or helpful.
    And why does school have to start so early!!!!? I woke up at 6:00 a.M. In 7th grade!! 7th! I was twelve years old when I started waking up at the same time as my dad when he would ready for work!!! And WHY does it have to go on for 6 and a half hours!? I mean, come on! It is RIDICULOIUS!! Why not 5 and a half!? Or even 6!
    If you are a teacher PLEASE just remember when you were a kid and how you probably didn't like to have homework EVERYDAY! Give them an easier time and REALLY try to help them.

• Constitutional rights disappear when you enter the building

Constitutional rights disappear when you enter the building

School is required by law, a parent has to lose their child for 70% of the day every day except for the weekends. It gets worse as the grades progress. You lose recess upon entering middle school, you get into tight schedules, multiple teachers, lockers, stuff like that. You have to pay fees for technology, there are pda bans, dress code.

• School is fricking stupid

SCHOOL IS STUPID. Reasons: 1. YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW EVERY FRICKING RULE THEY WRITE. 2. THE RULES THEY WRITE ARE ANNOYING. 3. YOU LEARN THINGS YOU WILL NEVER NEED eg. History of chocolate WHY DO I NEED TO LEARN THAT? ITS USELESS! 4. SOMETIMES YOU 'LEARN' STUFF YOU ALREADY KNOW!

• Constitutional rights disapear when you enter the building

• Its becoming obsolete.

In this day and age, Everything is digital. I challenge you to ask anyone you know who is no longer in school to find something academic in school that they use that they can't just look up on the internet. (Except for those who have jobs that require that they have that knowledge on hand. In my opinion, School should be optional for those who Wish to go into Careers that require their field of academic interests instead of forcing the academic interests of all the "Teachers" down the throats of those who won't use that knowledge in the first place. Its a waste of time and a waste of precious Human Life and child-hood for those who won't even use the "oh so important knowledge" later in life. If i want to be a cook, Why in the f**k should i know when King Tut was born, Or when the United Nations was founded.
    Not only that, School is a Catalyst for Youth Depression, Anxiety and many more awful things! Being forced to hold yourself up to the standard of some Crack-pot old fool with a god complex shouldn't be a legal requirement anywhere! Period!

• School is Useless

Yes, The first couple years you actually learn stuff that's useful, But at Id say, 4th or 5th grade, That's when they give you random crud and useless math to keep you in school. OH! 6-8 hours of school isn't enough! Have some homework that might keep you up until midnight too! That's why some kids end up staying up late and teachers wonder why so many of us are tired. Hm, I wonder why. . .
    What I'm trying to say is, We HAVE to stay in school to learn useless stuff most won't ever need or use. School should be about having fun, And not who got the best grades on their history test.

• School is definitely stupid

In the past few months, our main teacher gave a large amount of homework three times, each time, I and my classmates had only one day to complete it all. But that’s only the beginning. In January this year, my classmates lost an average fraction of 66% of at least 1400 total points, 6 of my classmates lost all points. 2 months later, in March this year, when half of my classmates didn't bring their homework, our teacher was very angry and thought that she was in Kindergarten. But I think she assumed that everyone can do all that homework and hand in, which is possible, but there are reasons why half of my classmates didn't bring their homework. Another month closer to the present, our teacher saw very low memorization capacity, resulting in more than half of the 120 points lost. After another month, she announced that a huge fraction of all points were lost because many didn't bring their homework. One of my classmates lost all points, along with me. One time, our teacher was so angry, that she shouted, while at the same time saying a word she never said before. I also found out that school leaves no time in some places of the world, and causes extreme stress. It also causes debt in the hundreds of thousands of dollars in the United States of America. You can find many more reasons for the stupidity of the school system. I also observed that I and my classmates never got some of our work.

• Most things you get taught in school you will never use later in your life.

Some things you learn are useful, like how to read and write. Other things aren't. I don't know about other people, but personally I have never needed to know how to find the area of a triangle, or how hominids used stone tools. These things might be helpful if you're a mathematician, or an archaeologist, but not if you work at an office. They don't teach you how to do taxes, or how to do laundry. Instead they teach you useless information that you don't need for most jobs.

• School is stupid and useless.

Schools only make problems instead of helping you. You get homework everyday. Screw your free time meant for doing what you want, because writing that 10 page essay is more important. In some schools, there are useless rules like "don't chew gum" and because of this, everyone sticks it under the table, and don't put it in the bin because they will get demerits and detentions, and if it wasn't in place, people would just put it in the bin. Obviously no one wants to be caught breaking the rules and end up wasting time in detention. Speaking of detentions, detentions are also very stupid. Screw your own time, because your sat there doing nothing. They are just there to waste your time, and worst case scenario is when you get a detention for no reason. Sometimes, you get taught useless things or things again and again and again... Schools also want you to `get involved` when we are here to learn actual useful things. Things like clubs which are useless to our knowledge are almost forced upon us. The whole idea behind school is a joke. These are examples of why school sucks and is stupid and crap, there are more.

• School is useless.

• To say that school is stupid is to only state your opinion.

Schooling is invariably the most effective way to inform the masses of what it takes to survive in today's society. Ages of compulsory education differ among countries. In some instances, school attendance is not mandatory. The statement that students are separated from their families for "70% of the day except for weekends" is not completely true. Homeschooled children, and children whose parents are teachers, are such exceptions. Granted, the majority of students do not fall into either category; parents do not simply "lose" their kids. Some parents revel at this opportunity of freedom. Other parents work for a living and cannot let their ten year olds sit at home playing Call of Duty all day, every day.

Perhaps a school's most useful function, is to prepare students for the 'big, bad world'. PDA bans, dress codes, and other such necessary restrictions, all serve this common purpose. That type of behavior is inappropriate in the workplace. Would a reputable law firm hire John Doe, a man who wears Busweiser shirts and flip flops every day of his life? It's doubtful.

Public schools provide equal opportunity for every boy and girl. Private schools often make up their own rules regulations. Multiples teachers provide students with a wide range of viewpoints and insights that challenge them to think. Tight schedules prepare students to catch their flight connections.

Schools are great for tricking the populations into abiding by the government's will. Schools are the best propaganda tool for subliminal messaging and for mind-washing. Therefore schools are a product of genius, and not stupidity

• Its becoming obsolete.