• Science is a curse

People are using science to kill others. They are sending various viruses into the air. They are also making bomb and different explosives and killing sincere people. We can also see the more usage of media. Even technology comes under science as without science we cannot make technology. We are able to make friends in facebook but not not in real life. That is the reason why we should say that science is a curse.

• Yes it is curse

Now a days ,I have been seeing that our grand parents were as healthy today every person has must any ailment, so if it is a boon why we are not gong healthy. In my opinion long time ago illiterate pepole are inteligent because they are learned and experienced but today people leave experience .
    If this will be like this , i hope The Earth will here but Life will not exist.

• Yes it is curse

• Science is a curse

Are chemicals and nuclear weapons which are designed for mass destruction, bringing man to the savage state and which is the root cause for earthquakes and global warming good? Think about the lives of ordinary innocent childeren during the dropping of the hiroshima. Science has done too much of destruction.

• Science is bestowed on us

Science'ofcoure a boon as it has two sides we cant easily says that it os a curse it has its negativity but it is less in comparison of boon. For eg. If you score 80% in your exam you will be satisfied with it and work to acheive more next actually like that for science boon is 80% and curse is 20% so cant totally blame science for curse its upon us that how we use it. Eg. Knife can be use to vut offf vegetables and from knife you can kill anyone so here knife is science we should take ots positive side

• Science is destroying humanity

Science is the biggest curse of this era, people are so engaged with these technological gadgets that they have forgotten that they have a life out of virtual reality. Science has made people socially and morally ill. It spread pornography and other sexual material in young generation and destroyed their abilities. To me, Science is the biggest curse of out time.

• Unimaginable world without science:

Wherever we go we see science, experience science and apply science. Life without science is not possible at all..! Today without cell phones,computers, televisions and electricity one cannot lead a happy life.We are able to know the upcoming disasters and take preventive steps accordingly only through science.So science is important.

• Science is a bane

People say that science has helped to cure many diseases and increase the life span.But think about those being killed by radiations cancer world wars respiratory and cardiac disorders and finally countless accidents.Of course science may have raised the so called status of our living but everything is not so rosy about it.It is science only that has given way to harm people in one method or the other

• Science is instable

Most of the important theories in science are changed such as theory of evolution,division of atoms etc . Science have offered man a comfortable and easy life. Man has made many progress in science .But with the science only man is going to become extinct . If a third world war becomes a reality there would be no one to see it . Our mother earth is suffering because of mans science progress

• Science is disaster

As many people predicted if it finds a solution for a problem it creates 10 others and more over human were able to live even without science though it contrubuted
    it also made disasters
    , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

• Science is the BEST!

Science has EVIDENCE that "religion" doesn't! Religion only BRAINWASHES people to believe in LIES! No wonder no one knows the TRUE answer of how we all got on the earth! There is only ONE answer which is EVOLUTION! People just misuse religion for "evidence" of "creation." People are too stupid to realize the TRUTH!

• Science is a Gift to Humanity

It is absolutely true that science is a boon. Why ?If you ask, you are reading this post all because of advancement of science. You may be living or can live a comfortable life with the availability of science solely. Science and technology has granted us the access to modern physics,chemistry,biology and technologically advance civilization. In fact we can not live without it. We depend on science foreducation,medicine,sports,games,agriculture,military etc.And so on.

• Science is a Gift to Humanity

• Science is a Gift to Humanity

• Yes it is curse

• Yes it is curse

• Yes it is curse

• Yes it is curse

• Yes it is curse

• Yes it is curse