My opinion is that science is more important than language because first of all, passing down knowledge about science doesn't have to be recorded in words. People often prefer looking and learning instead of learning by words because they get to experience it. Learning by language makes people think they are blinfoalded
My opinion is that science is more important than language because language in itself is inherently a science with rules, functionalities, and methodologies. While I personally don't believe that science is superior in any explicit way, it's importance over the importance of language is still apparent. When faced with any kind of linguistic communication barrier, we can still communicate with scientific symbols such as arrows, or mathematics.
It helps to bring about increase economic opportunities for individuals and the ability to engage in scientific research. Intercultural understanding can bridge the gap between countries, contribute to international diplomacy, promote national security and successfully engage in international trade. Without language as the medium for communication, there would be no exchange and sharing of ideas which facilitate the growth of science.
- Language is the most crucial tool for teaching and conveying ideas in human society.
- The growth of scientific advancement is dependent upon prior knowledge which is used to test hypothesizes.
= Therefore language is the limiting factor in the growth of science.
- Language is the medium by which science functions.
- Science is largely dependent on widespread communication to test a set of findings/ideas.
- Language is important for recording accurate scientific findings.
= Therefore language is crucial to practicing science
- Language is the limiting factor in the growth of science.
- Language is crucial to practicing science
= Therefore science is dependent on language
- Language is an art and is not dependent on science
= Therefore language is more important than science.
P.S (Language can be expanded through science, to greater fit the needs of humans. As has been done to art many times before.)