• Yes it is

Yes, I do believe that science is objective. Science is based on tons and tons of research and takes into consideration many independent factors. Science is based on facts, and facts cannot be disputed. People can conduct experiments in the same way and fashion and should get the results as others before them have received.

• I say yes

Science is objective because it is based on previously discovered/recently discovered facts. These facts, although made/discovered by humans, cannot change as they are grounded in experimental evidence. Although most experimental discoveries start with a hypothesis, scientists are impartial to their hypotheses. If their hypothesis is wrong it would just be modified to represent the results of the experiment. If they were being completely objective, they would falsify their results to portray what their hypothesis was concluding. If science were truly subjective, then these "theories" that the people in the other column are reffering to as subjective would not be worldly accepted and grounded in facts.

• Yes science is objective

Yes science is objective Science is based in facts and theories that are testable, which is why I believe that science is objective. There are some in the science community who may espouse crazy theories that cannot be tested, but I feel that the majority of scientists are looking for answers in objective ways.

• Ddddddd fvf f

Cience is based in facts and theories that are testable, which is why I believe that science is objective. There are some in the science community who may espouse crazy theories that cannot be tested, but I feel that the majority of scientists are looking for answers in objective ways.

• Ddddddd fvf f

• Yes science is objective

If science is not objective then it is merely opinion, if science is merely opinion then scientific findings about the existence of dinosaurs can be dismissed, so scientific findings about the existence of dinosaurs can be dismissed because they are merely opinion. . . ..... . . . . .

• Science is objective

For it is based on facts and supported by the rules and laws applied to it. Facts also came from universally accepted information. It Science ignores biases, instead they go through different processes and methods and experiments to support their ideas. So therefore i can now conclude that science is objective

• Science is objective.

Science is objective because we don't involve feelings or emotions in our experiments. As we conduct experiments, something will happen whether we like it or not, based on the materials you use and not based on your emotions. Yes, we conduct the experiment because of our emotions but take note that science is the knowledge that you discovered and not the reason why you discover that knowledge.

• Science is based on measurable questions and answers.

Science is based on the scientific method. A question or problem is raised with some possible answers or solutions. The answers and solutions are tested, if an answer doesn't work or is false, it's thrown out. Testing continues until an answer is found. There is no personal opinion or subjective judgment in the scientific method. It is only fact, so science is based only on fact.

• Yes science is objective

Science is based in facts and theories that are testable, which is why I believe that science is objective. There are some in the science community who may espouse crazy theories that cannot be tested, but I feel that the majority of scientists are looking for answers in objective ways.

• Science isn't objective

Science deals with the facts that are stated by previous people based on their experiments and the results they got, that all good and fancy but when the human being is questioning existence, it becomes a huge problem for science since the answer to such questions are near impossible for science. Whatever is beyond the physical reality we find science struggling with. Therefore it's very hard, nearly impossible to state science as objective since it lacks the answer to the most important question a human being can ask, purpose.

• No, science is not objective.

As humans we have an endeavor to get closer to the truth. We make decisions based on past experiences. We seek to know more about the universe. However, there are too many variables in conducting experiments, so we try to limit our organization of requirements in conducting experiments. We decide how we conduct the experiments with our emotions. Therefore it cannot be objective because objectivity is removing all emotions and biases.

• No, science is not objective.

• No, science is subjective.

Science is intended to be objective. The truth is that it ends up being more subjective. The reason for this is that during experiments scientists generally have a desired outcome. This desired outcome often trumps the ability to be objective. Certain studies have been proven over time to be incorrect due to this.

• Science is subjective

All the science's agents, such as scientist , research and education institutions follow political or economical interests .As far as I know, all the scientists are humans, therefore they are exposed to social influences.Or you're gonna tell me that the A-bomb creators were doing it for passion or free of any subjective ideology.

• No, I don't think so

I choose to think that my view of reality is observer-dependent. Based on that assumption, how can "science" (you mean 'natural science,' I suppose), which is based on concepts or cognitive models that are all invented by fallible humans, be fully, 100% or absolutely objective? The last time I checked, humans are NOT omniscient.

• Nothing Is Objective

You can say that science is more of a pursuit to objectivity. Objectivity is an unattainable goal, but it is a goal worth pursuing nonetheless, because of the many new discoveries it makes along the way. To be completely objective you have to be free from all assumptions and this is exactly what science strives to be.

• Science not subjective

The mind creates the perception of reality,not the reality itself.Every invention or theory existed first in one's mind(via thinking).The fact that you need to be "objective" came from a subjective point of view too.Science forgot that we re beings not robots.(just my opinion ,aware that might be wrong too) Peace

• No, it involves human beings

Every person has a worldview through which they see the world and therefore filter information. Science is not based on fact, but observation. Observation is naturally subjective. People across the globe and throughout time have observed the same scientific data but have very different beliefs about it. Science is not immune from the influences of money, politics, religion, arrogance and human emotion

• No, science is not objective. Though it tries to be "above" the subjectivity of the rest of the world, it's humanity is unavoidable.

The fact that the very foundation of science begins with a hypothesis, dooms it to subjectivity from the very start. Science is supposed to be about the objective search for truth. However, what it becomes is a search to prove an already formulated theory. Scientist become very invested in their theories and are very committed in proving their theories, even when they come across stumbling blocks. If science is objective, why do we teach "theories" as facts, and anybody who disagrees with the theories is considered "ignorant, uneducated" etc... Does that seem objective? No, it's just arrogant. Objectivity doesn't take it personally, doesn't care what the outcome is, so long as it is the finding of truth, regardless of what that truth is. Let the chips fall where they may, so to speak.