• Yes, I believe science is creating cyborgs

Yes, I do believe that science can create cyborgs. Technology is so advanced lately that engineers in all fields are creating intricate and profound things all the time. I believe that cyborgs and other humanoid robots are in our very near future. In fact, there are many robots being made even now that have some capabilities similar to humans.

• Cyborgs are no longer a matter of science fiction

Science has made leaps and bounds in terms of what new innovations are being created every single day. With all the advances that have been made in Artificial Intelligence (AI), I think that it is only a matter of time before cyborgs are available for both business and personal use.

• Takes a bit more technology than we currently have

Computers are getting smaller and more capable each year; mechanical body parts are becoming more capable as well. But managing to fit it all together -- a fast computer that fits in a small, unventilated sphere on a body with mechanical muscles and joints -- is not going to happen anytime soon. It's more likely that science is on the cusp of the Bionic Man, a person with replaced limbs that can be completely controlled by the human brain.