• "bantair" - willie rennie

"this is banterous" said my friend Willie Rennie. "It took me a nanosecond to decide that this is a good idea". Then he went doonstairs to speak to his pal Tim farron and he said "traditional liberal values". This is compelling argument that it should be did or whatever. Dead Metal Is A Great Club Manager Simulator 16. Heafty Snaw Faw Hen.

• I Hate Niggers

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

• No It's Not

I have been playing games 48 hours a week for the past 3 years and the only thing that has gone down is my eyesight. My eye health has not gone down or up. It helps me with my sleep and it is my favorite thing to do in my freetime.

• It's so fun!

I have special glasses and that means the screen does no damage to my eyes, and there is some cool stuff on it too! Like, games, youtube, and much, much more.And there is some very cool tech out there too! That have screens! And I say no.3 more words yoy