• Yes, he tells the truth like he sees it.

Yes, Sean Hannity is a fair and honest reporter, because he does not distort the truth as he sees it. Hannity is credible, and able to connect with his audience. He has a working class background, and that resonates with a lot of people. He reports truth, along with his commentary. He is a fair reporter.

• Most biased reporter I've ever seen

If its not already obvious how he twists truths and bends things the way he chooses to portray them then i would already be wasting my time typing a supporting argument on this matter. Don't take my word for it, just watch one of his segments and make up your own mind. I'm not on an island with my opinion

• No, he panders to conservatives.

No, Sean Hannity is not a fair and honest reporter, because he reports specifically for his audience. Hannity has an audience that is mostly made of conservatives. He speaks directly to this group in ways that they want to hear. He is not fair because he interjects his personal views into his reporting, in order to attract the crowd.

• No,Sean Hannity is not a fair and honest reporter.

No,Sean Hannity is not a fair and honest reporter.He is the furthest thing from being neutral so his reporting is very suspicious and can never be considered fair.He is very biased against anything he considers liberal and will tell any kind of lie to support his point of view no matter untrue his perspective might be.

• Sean Hannity Not Fair or Honest

Unfortunately, Sean Hannity couldn't be considered fair or honest as a reporter. He has shown time and time again to fall back in a biased manner. He doesn't allow his subjects to treat him in the same manner. With that in mind, Hannity is nothing close to fair or honest.

• The answer is none of the above.

Sean Hannity may think he's fair -- I don't. Sean Hannity may think he's honest -- he isn't. But I doubt Sean Hannity would consider himself a reporter these days, and on that we both agree on. The man has been on Fox News since the 1990s, and he doesn't have enough journalistic credibility left to call himself so much as a copy boy.