• Absolutely they are

As a feminist, I speak for all women. We are tired of being treated like dainty princesses stuck in towers waiting for our men to come and save us! We need more games where men need help from women, and we have the choice to let them die in the tower for being a male. I feel like Sega has the balls to do something like that, while Nintendo is just being a pussy and keeping us women locked in cages.

• My Opinion doesn't matter

My opinion doesn't matter I wanna hear it from you guys, I gotta paper to write. I grew up on sonic/ Sega more than Mario. To be honest I'm a casual gamer I just like going into my chao garden and I like the mini 'Games' like that in a Sonic game.

• Nintendo for ever

Nintendo make better characters and less glitches. I would rather play a well made than Nintendo Game than a hastily and badly put together Sega . Nintendo for ever Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo